KingdomInsight

Creating a Learning Network for Kingdom Builders!

Kingdom Insight Legacy Posts (826)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SOUND OUT-- USB or Audio Recording Which is Better?

Personally they both have their uses... Recording through a computer is great if you're going to be doing any editing of your Audio mix. Ho…

Started by dawnspot

1 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Valia

Kingdom Insight is For What Purpose?

Kingdom Insight is for what purpose? Each of us must decide this question for ourself, and decide between flesh or spirit. It could be like…

Started by Dave Knauss

2 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Lisa

Blessed are the meek... do you know the Greek definition of meek?

When Christ preached the Beatitudes in the beginning of his Sermon on the Mount, He said, "Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the…

Started by Joe Wagner

1 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Pat McDonnell

Visitor Retention: The Only Way to Grow a Church!

No matter what you do to get people to come to your church, if you don't have a strategic plan for keeping them, you will have a back door…

Started by Jerry Hartman

2 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Jerry Hartman

Why do some of the copies I hand out not play in some players?

I get asked this question on a daily basis. There really is not an exact answer, unfortunately. The most common reason is the player it is…

Started by Jason Robson

1 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Juanita

Are you an intercessor?

If you're a person who prefers to watch the movies based upon actual events... or a person who wants to know the rest of the story here's a…

Started by Davidv

0 Feb 10, 2009

What book has impacted you the most lately?

I would have to say that Come Back Churches has to be one of the most powerful books that I have read in a long time. The book surveys 300…

Started by Juanita

6 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by sarahjohns

Christians Should Leave Religion Behind

I began my life in a Christian home and in a Christian church. We had daily family devotions and were always at church every time the doors…

Started by Dave Knauss

21 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Val

Marriage

Don't know why I am on a marriage kick, but I think it would be interesting to see what everyone's view on marriage is. Anyone have any que…

Started by Heather

3 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Gary Ernsthausen

Powered vs. non-powered snakes

I often get asked "What is the difference between powered and non-powered snakes?". It is pretty simple actually. Powered snakes have speak…

Started by Jason Robson

0 Feb 9, 2009

RSS

Latest Activity

James Bartlett posted a status
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxdsVZ6VLsk This is my 1st attempt at doing a teaching on Youtube"
Jun 1, 2021
Juanita added a discussion to the group March to Honor
Aug 19, 2020
Juanita posted a group
Aug 19, 2020
Profile IconAlexandria, Kacee Holmes, Trish and 2 more joined KingdomInsight
Aug 19, 2020
Juanita and Pascal Musore are now friends
Jul 13, 2019
Pascal Musore posted a status
"Lets change our world"
Jul 4, 2019
"Prayer that you have made acquaintances with the project, for more information or questions, write to me I am at your disposal"
Jul 4, 2019
"electricity in Africa and around the world, we already have several projects that are in progress, we lack some support from you"
Jul 4, 2019
"People from around the world, I come to you to talk about my humanitarian association which aims to fight against famines, no drinking water"
Jul 4, 2019
Ginny Reid Radtke replied to Juanita's discussion Chapter 3. Not my job. in the group 2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication
"What a thought provoking chapter! Interesting that change is only possible if there is hope; Yes I…"
Jun 20, 2019
James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

Prayer. Learning to be Intentional.

This is a Call to Prayer!When God intends to move, He calls us to prayer.  He is calling.  Let's be…See More
Jun 18, 2019
Ginny Reid Radtke joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Jun 16, 2019
Michael is now a member of KingdomInsight
Jun 15, 2019
Ginny Reid Radtke and Juanita are now friends
Jun 14, 2019
James Bartlett replied to Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch in the group 2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication
"A "Church" House, Building, Temple, etc. is the House of the Lord, it is a place we come…"
Jun 11, 2019
James Bartlett liked Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch
Jun 11, 2019
James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Jun 11, 2019
James Bartlett and Robert H Patrick are now friends
Jun 11, 2019
Profile IconGinny Reid Radtke, James Pollard, Tom Christensen and 2 more joined KingdomInsight
Jun 8, 2019
Juanita's group was featured
Thumbnail

Jun 8, 2019

© 2022   Created by Juanita.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service