KingdomInsight

Creating a Learning Network for Kingdom Builders!

Johnny Berguson's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"buddy nichols   Pastor Jachin Charley  "

Johnny Berguson replied Sep 17, 2011 to Drawing for Bible on CD. Hurry - ends October 7th. Invite friends to enter!

7 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Juanita

"Entered:   Buddy Nichols    "

Johnny Berguson replied Sep 17, 2011 to Drawing for Bible on CD. Hurry - ends October 7th. Invite friends to enter!

7 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Juanita

"GREAT POST, Pat!  Thank you!"

Johnny Berguson replied Sep 17, 2011 to The Good, Bad, and Ugly in Media Ministry location

8 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Juanita

"Here is part 2   http://kingdominsight.ning.com/forum/topics/part-2-disappointment-w…"

Johnny Berguson replied Sep 16, 2011 to Pt #1 Disappointment with God

1 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Johnny Berguson

"I am called as an evangelist. People tell me that I witness to everyone who moves. W…"

Johnny Berguson replied Apr 27, 2009 to My calling. What is yours?

7 May 6, 2009
Reply by Mo

"Suzanne Winter-Austin is in!!!"

Johnny Berguson replied Apr 17, 2009 to Drawing for rare book - just invite friends to enter the Happy Contest - thanks!

26 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Happy Pappy

"There are several others in the drawing on the other discussion on this... http://k…"

Johnny Berguson replied Apr 17, 2009 to Enter the drawing for the $149.99 Compresser/Limiter/Gate in the Ministry Tech Group!!!

4 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Steve L

"I feel that the time is short. We need to reach people for Christ. We can't let othe…"

Johnny Berguson replied Apr 15, 2009 to Today, this is what God is saying to my heart!

79 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Juanita

"Wow! This TV news item was great. It was refreshing to see a TV station fairly repor…"

Johnny Berguson replied Feb 26, 2009 to Street Preaching in the News

76 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Bro Cope

"Thanks for keeping up updated on you web programs! Lord bless you!"

Johnny Berguson replied Feb 26, 2009 to Twitter and Network with CJ and Tallulah

1 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Johnny Berguson

RSS

Latest Activity

Juanita and Pascal Musore are now friends
Jul 13
Robert H Patrick left a comment for Pascal Musore
"Thank you for the request!"
Jul 13
Pascal Musore posted a status
"Lets change our world"
Jul 4
"Prayer that you have made acquaintances with the project, for more information or questions, write to me I am at your disposal"
Jul 4
"electricity in Africa and around the world, we already have several projects that are in progress, we lack some support from you"
Jul 4
"People from around the world, I come to you to talk about my humanitarian association which aims to fight against famines, no drinking water"
Jul 4
Ginny Reid Radtke replied to Juanita's discussion Chapter 3. Not my job. in the group 2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication
"What a thought provoking chapter! Interesting that change is only possible if there is hope; Yes I…"
Jun 20
Robert H Patrick joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

Responding to God's Call!

Building with the 5C'sCALL.  I want to respond to God's CALL to serve and i will CALL others…See More
Jun 18
Thumbnail

The Reformation Manifesto by Cindy Jacobs

We will review the book to understand our part in God's plan to change nations today.See More
Jun 18
Profile IconRobert H Patrick and James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

Prayer. Learning to be Intentional.

This is a Call to Prayer!When God intends to move, He calls us to prayer.  He is calling.  Let's be…See More
Jun 18
Thumbnail

2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Jun 18
Ginny Reid Radtke joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Jun 16
Michael is now a member of KingdomInsight
Jun 15
Ginny Reid Radtke and Juanita are now friends
Jun 14
Robert H Patrick left a comment for James Bartlett
"Thank you James!"
Jun 12
James Bartlett replied to Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch in the group 2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication
"A "Church" House, Building, Temple, etc. is the House of the Lord, it is a place we come…"
Jun 11
James Bartlett liked Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch
Jun 11
James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

Jun 11
James Bartlett and Robert H Patrick are now friends
Jun 11
Robert H Patrick left a comment for RON KING
"Thank you Ron!"
Jun 10

© 2019   Created by Juanita.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service