KingdomInsight

Creating a Learning Network for Kingdom Builders!

Rev. David Garlich's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Friend. Bless you for entering the 7th decade. I don't pretend to have the wisd…"

Rev. David Garlich replied Sep 17, 2009 to Where do I go from here?

5 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Lisa

"I recently read this in a small pamphlet about Christianity and the work place. " A…"

Rev. David Garlich replied Jul 23, 2009 to Are Christians Wimps?

59 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Juanita

"I will speak with my music leader about your kind invitation to come help - and with…"

Rev. David Garlich replied May 28, 2009 to Your Belief System and Your Church (4): Gateway Skills

15 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Dave Knauss

"It seems to me most of us are saying the same thing using different expressions that…"

Rev. David Garlich replied May 28, 2009 to A Healthy Mind Forgets

28 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by James

"Soooooo – how do we teach timing? Our music leader knows it, but most of us don’t, s…"

Rev. David Garlich replied May 28, 2009 to Your Belief System and Your Church (4): Gateway Skills

15 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Dave Knauss

"Would you please pray for Calvary Baptist Chuch in Hubbard, Ohio? We have a desire a…"

Rev. David Garlich replied Apr 23, 2009 to What would you say to a Pastor who wants to start a Media Ministry, but has no idea where to begin?

5 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Rev. David Garlich

"Bravo! Well said Brother. "

Rev. David Garlich replied Apr 20, 2009 to Here are some question that I heard of this last weekend I thought some of you may answer these better then me.

15 May 19, 2009

"Everyone has agreed, we don't know the context of the questions, but I would like to…"

Rev. David Garlich replied Apr 17, 2009 to Here are some question that I heard of this last weekend I thought some of you may answer these better then me.

15 May 19, 2009

"Hi, I grew up in a Bible believing church, but didn't meet Jesus in a personal way u…"

Rev. David Garlich replied Apr 17, 2009 to What has God done in your Life?

14 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Juanita

RSS

Latest Activity

Juanita and Pascal Musore are now friends
Jul 13
Pascal Musore posted a status
"Lets change our world"
Jul 4
"Prayer that you have made acquaintances with the project, for more information or questions, write to me I am at your disposal"
Jul 4
"electricity in Africa and around the world, we already have several projects that are in progress, we lack some support from you"
Jul 4
"People from around the world, I come to you to talk about my humanitarian association which aims to fight against famines, no drinking water"
Jul 4
Ginny Reid Radtke replied to Juanita's discussion Chapter 3. Not my job. in the group 2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication
"What a thought provoking chapter! Interesting that change is only possible if there is hope; Yes I…"
Jun 20
James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

Prayer. Learning to be Intentional.

This is a Call to Prayer!When God intends to move, He calls us to prayer.  He is calling.  Let's be…See More
Jun 18
Ginny Reid Radtke joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Jun 16
Michael is now a member of KingdomInsight
Jun 15
Ginny Reid Radtke and Juanita are now friends
Jun 14
James Bartlett replied to Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch in the group 2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication
"A "Church" House, Building, Temple, etc. is the House of the Lord, it is a place we come…"
Jun 11
James Bartlett liked Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch
Jun 11
James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Jun 11
James Bartlett and Robert H Patrick are now friends
Jun 11
Profile IconGinny Reid Radtke, James Pollard, Tom Christensen and 2 more joined KingdomInsight
Jun 8
Juanita's group was featured
Thumbnail

Jun 8
James Bartlett posted a discussion

The next Closer Walk Bible Study

The next Closer Walk Bible Study (Conference Call) will be tomorrow at 8 am EST. On Wednesday…See More
May 6

© 2019   Created by Juanita.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service