KingdomInsight

Creating a Learning Network for Kingdom Builders!

Dave Knauss's Discussions (291)

Discussions Replied To (176) Replies Latest Activity

"If this is a true story, then do we have a mother who possibly flunked biology and h…"

Dave Knauss replied Dec 9, 2013 to Funny Doctor Joke

2 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Dave Knauss

"Dear Bill at Freedomist, I find your logic to be spiritually sound and historically…"

Dave Knauss replied Nov 8, 2012 to Barack Obama 2013- A Blessing from God

16 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by James

"Juanita, Excellent spiritual insight into God's Kingdom!  Thought-provoking in this…"

Dave Knauss replied Sep 19, 2012 to Living the Kingdom!!!

4 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Juanita

"Hi Mark, In the second half of your comment, you mention satan.  satan has indeed co…"

Dave Knauss replied Aug 22, 2012 to Aurora Debate and The Emperor's New Clothes

2 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Dave Knauss

"Too bad it takes a large negative for us to contend with our sinful natures before w…"

Dave Knauss replied Jul 5, 2012 to What Does It MEAN To be Christ Centered?

10 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by Jeffrey Sisk

"We have become an individualistic society to the point that there are little to no "…"

Dave Knauss replied Jun 1, 2012 to A Kingdom Tale. Chapter 3: Are They Crazy? This isn't the way real life works!

36 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Juanita

"OPEN COMMENT TO ALL READERS: I've already read much of a previous draft given to me…"

Dave Knauss replied May 24, 2012 to A Kingdom Tale. Chapter 3: Are They Crazy? This isn't the way real life works!

36 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Juanita

"Did Durant quote it from Aristotle, or is it an original statement from himself? Dur…"

Dave Knauss replied May 21, 2012 to Your Belief System and Your Church (12): Excellence is NOT a Goal

7 May 21, 2012
Reply by Dave Knauss

"Hey Juanita, "Everyone has a book inside of them!"  That's what Eddie Smith says.  E…"

Dave Knauss replied May 17, 2012 to Author and Artist's Corner

4 May 17, 2012
Reply by J Elizabeth Hardges

"Hi Juanita, Did you say we have Authors in our midst?  What a cool idea to have us A…"

Dave Knauss replied May 17, 2012 to Author and Artist's Corner

4 May 17, 2012
Reply by J Elizabeth Hardges

RSS

Latest Activity

Juanita and Pascal Musore are now friends
Saturday
Robert H Patrick left a comment for Pascal Musore
"Thank you for the request!"
Saturday
Pascal Musore posted a status
"Lets change our world"
Jul 4
"Prayer that you have made acquaintances with the project, for more information or questions, write to me I am at your disposal"
Jul 4
"electricity in Africa and around the world, we already have several projects that are in progress, we lack some support from you"
Jul 4
"People from around the world, I come to you to talk about my humanitarian association which aims to fight against famines, no drinking water"
Jul 4
Ginny Reid Radtke replied to Juanita's discussion Chapter 3. Not my job. in the group 2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication
"What a thought provoking chapter! Interesting that change is only possible if there is hope; Yes I…"
Jun 20
Robert H Patrick joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

Responding to God's Call!

Building with the 5C'sCALL.  I want to respond to God's CALL to serve and i will CALL others…See More
Jun 18
Thumbnail

The Reformation Manifesto by Cindy Jacobs

We will review the book to understand our part in God's plan to change nations today.See More
Jun 18
Profile IconRobert H Patrick and James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

Prayer. Learning to be Intentional.

This is a Call to Prayer!When God intends to move, He calls us to prayer.  He is calling.  Let's be…See More
Jun 18
Thumbnail

2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Jun 18
Ginny Reid Radtke joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Jun 16
Michael is now a member of KingdomInsight
Jun 15
Ginny Reid Radtke and Juanita are now friends
Jun 14
Robert H Patrick left a comment for James Bartlett
"Thank you James!"
Jun 12
James Bartlett replied to Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch in the group 2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication
"A "Church" House, Building, Temple, etc. is the House of the Lord, it is a place we come…"
Jun 11
James Bartlett liked Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch
Jun 11
James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

Jun 11
James Bartlett and Robert H Patrick are now friends
Jun 11
Robert H Patrick left a comment for RON KING
"Thank you Ron!"
Jun 10

© 2019   Created by Juanita.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service