KingdomInsight

Creating a Learning Network for Kingdom Builders!

A death threat has been made against my family and me. I need your help…

A death threat has been made against my family and me.  I need your help…

On September 11th I watched the second tower fall live on the television.  Muslim extremists.

Now they threaten my family and me.

Earlier this summer, Johnny and I helped a man...  He was a Muslim who had turned to Christ.  A group of Muslims tried to get him extradited to his native country.  They told him that he would be killed for turning from Islam.  We helped with the legal needs so that he could remain in the states.   We have since met him.  What a joy to meet someone who –in the face of certain death- remained faithful to his commitment to Christ.

Johnny and I helped him find a job. 

Now we have received a death threat.  I am attaching a PDF of the envelope from -you guessed it! - the area of the country where the lady lived who lead this Muslim to Christ, Indiana!   I have also attached a copy of the letter with the threat.  In addition to the threat to my family and myself, the letter says that Muslims will come to every town –your town, my town! – to destroy all who go to church!

I talked to Bill Collier.   Some of you know who he is – he manages the website, www.teamsarah.org that supports Sarah Palin.   Bill is VERY GOOD at strategy… he was able to have one of the national TV personalities who insulated Sarah apologize to Sarah on the air. 

When Bill heard about the death threat, he said, “We need to take some action.  If we don’t…  any  and every Christian can be at risk!”

I agree – this is a real and present danger.   What can we do?  Well, Bill has a strategy.   He will tell us what will work.  I am assembling a team to take action.  I am inviting you, members of KingdomInsight to participate.

We will kick off with a phone conference to hear what types of things we can do.  We don’t have to just wait, we CAN BE proactive!

If you want to help, post on this thread OR send me a private email. I will invite you to the PRIVATE GROUP, Muslim Threat.  The team will form in that group! 

Thank you and thank you for your prayers!

Views: 252

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am licensed to carry a concealed weapon. What are your thoughts on that?

Bro
This is terrible! Have you informed the FBI ?
Please keep us posted...let us know what is going on..
I will certainly add you and your family to my prayer list..
I will also have you lifted up in prayer in my main group...
God Bless you

Bro, I never thought I'd think this, but it looks like we all need
to legally carry them.
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. Isaiah 54:17 (KJV)

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
Romans 8:31 (KJV)

The Lord shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.
Deut 28:7 (KJV)

Ye shall not fear them: for the Lord your God he shall fight for you.
Deut 3:22 (KJV)

Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
Deut 31:6 (KJV)

And Joshua said unto them, Fear not, nor be dismayed, be strong and of good courage: for thus shall the Lord do to all your enemies against whom ye fight.
Josh 10:25 (KJV)

And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.
2 Kings 6:16 (KJV)

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Matt 10:28 (KJV)
Local law enforcement is the first step, and they will most likely hand it off to the FBI being it occurred through the mail... Granted, the letter itself looks like a form letter, and the type style doesn't align with the writing on the envelope, but it should still be checked by law enforcement.

Prayers for yall
This has been planned since the fall at the Garden of Eden. In my opinion, America is Mystery Babylon. Many people are still asleep because they are having their ears tickled and earthly desires fulfilled, but they are waking up. If you could invest a small amount of time you will find out what the heck is truly going on behind the closed doors of America and the world. Please listen to this Irish Proffessor, Walter J. Veigh lecture about the secrets of Secret socieities. You will know what is going on in the world by the time you reach the last video, you will hear our Christian Irish scholar profess his belief in Christ the Lord and why he has lectured, to educate the masses

By the time you reach the end you will have seen that all "relgions", with the exception of Islam, are man-made. Our God is a God of Peace and his name is Yah'shuah/Jesus. Jesus is the ONLY God that saves! Amen. The muslim extremist in the letter may have it right in assuming that going to a church and praying to a false god because they are part of the world deception, they are of the religion of lucifer as well. Reason why the leaders of the world try to pass off Islam as a religion of peace, is because the whole of the world has been in on it for many many years. It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it will be for a rich man to go to heaven. The rich man and/or the "elite" have been decieved and continue to decieve others into these elitist organizations of secret societies that have been arounds since the beginning of time.

The body is the temple of the Lord, you hold the belief in the Lord in your heart. The Lord knows each and every one of us and our every thought and need. We ALL have to have a personal relationship with the Lord, church or religion will not save us when that time comes, its our personal relationship with Him. I will keep your family and you in prayer for safety and comfort from the threat poised by one of lucifers own
Although, I have yet to be in this position, and I trust the Lord to protect me and my family, I have also chosen to carry my pistol with me where ever I go. I have heard too many stories of victims of violence and even Christians that did not have to die, but for their lack of action to prepare themselves for such a moment. If someone says to you that you should just believe in G-d and not carry a weapon then I would ask that same person why they have smoke detectors in their homes or seat belts or insurance for that matter.

I believe that as people of faith we must use wisdom to prepare for the worst and then let G-d do the rest. I encourage you to get trained and licensed in CCW. Be ready willing and able to take your place as first a praying warrior and then an active participant to put down evil within your G-d give area of influence.

One final thought, remember to die is to be with Christ, and to live is gain, so never fear evil but overcome evil with good. This good will sometimes take the form of action that will physically put down evil aggression, even toward you.

May G-d bless and protect you and yours. Please include me in your emails as you have stated.
Dear dear Sister, I want to echo Brother Barret as well as Brother Cope. No weapon formed against shall proper. And no weapon means no weapon. Shalom
Really, this is very difficult situation! Not only because you are now a victim of goodness! You have helped someone in real danger, now you are in real danger! Is not that what Jesus said we would have for following him? But, honestly, it is a bit confusgin for me to see that christians carry a weapon too! But every person is aware of what they do.

Have you informed the police? the FBI? Have you informed of this situation to someone in the position to help you and your family? It is true that we have to let other christians know about our situation so they pray and ask God for help as a family. But you also have to see that we live in a world that it is also ruled by earthly people with an earthly laws. Please inform the police department in your town, the FBI, The marines, the President Obama. Don´t stop asking for help to anybody in the position to help you. Faith is very important, but being as you said "proactive" is also important for you and your family.

God bless you and I will pray so you become also help in any way.

Many Blessings!
Thanks everyone.

Here is what I see as the major issue...

Islam is a threat. A real threat. From talking with the FBI, we are finding that this is happening all over America.
And, it is increasing.

Bill has a really good strategy - this IS America. We do have freedom - if we are deliberate, we can preserve our freedom and create some protective barriers. Who is interested in this? Please let me know - just send me a private message!
You are in my prayers sister. Unity is the key. WE must bind together and stand. Much like that of the spartan warriors. Each soldier would protect the soldier next to him. Each person looking out for the other. I stand with you.

May God's holy angels guard and protect you and your family. I am here for you.

Rev Richard A. Kent
Arising Voice Ministries
Sullivan, Indiana
Thanks, Richard.
This is exactly what I am thinking. There is a growing threat -- we need to unite and stand!

Richard Kent said:
You are in my prayers sister. Unity is the key. WE must bind together and stand. Much like that of the spartan warriors. Each soldier would protect the soldier next to him. Each person looking out for the other. I stand with you.

May God's holy angels guard and protect you and your family. I am here for you.

Rev Richard A. Kent
Arising Voice Ministries
Sullivan, Indiana
Amen to this

James Bartlett said:
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. Isaiah 54:17 (KJV)

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
Romans 8:31 (KJV)

The Lord shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.
Deut 28:7 (KJV)

Ye shall not fear them: for the Lord your God he shall fight for you.
Deut 3:22 (KJV)

Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
Deut 31:6 (KJV)

And Joshua said unto them, Fear not, nor be dismayed, be strong and of good courage: for thus shall the Lord do to all your enemies against whom ye fight.
Josh 10:25 (KJV)

And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.
2 Kings 6:16 (KJV)

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Matt 10:28 (KJV)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Juanita and Pascal Musore are now friends
Jul 13
Pascal Musore posted a status
"Lets change our world"
Jul 4
"Prayer that you have made acquaintances with the project, for more information or questions, write to me I am at your disposal"
Jul 4
"electricity in Africa and around the world, we already have several projects that are in progress, we lack some support from you"
Jul 4
"People from around the world, I come to you to talk about my humanitarian association which aims to fight against famines, no drinking water"
Jul 4
Ginny Reid Radtke replied to Juanita's discussion Chapter 3. Not my job. in the group 2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication
"What a thought provoking chapter! Interesting that change is only possible if there is hope; Yes I…"
Jun 20
James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

Prayer. Learning to be Intentional.

This is a Call to Prayer!When God intends to move, He calls us to prayer.  He is calling.  Let's be…See More
Jun 18
Ginny Reid Radtke joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Jun 16
Michael is now a member of KingdomInsight
Jun 15
Ginny Reid Radtke and Juanita are now friends
Jun 14
James Bartlett replied to Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch in the group 2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication
"A "Church" House, Building, Temple, etc. is the House of the Lord, it is a place we come…"
Jun 11
James Bartlett liked Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch
Jun 11
James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Jun 11
James Bartlett and Robert H Patrick are now friends
Jun 11
Profile IconGinny Reid Radtke, James Pollard, Tom Christensen and 2 more joined KingdomInsight
Jun 8
Juanita's group was featured
Thumbnail

Jun 8
James Bartlett posted a discussion

The next Closer Walk Bible Study

The next Closer Walk Bible Study (Conference Call) will be tomorrow at 8 am EST. On Wednesday…See More
May 6

© 2019   Created by Juanita.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service