KingdomInsight

Creating a Learning Network for Kingdom Builders!

A death threat has been made against my family and me. I need your help…

A death threat has been made against my family and me.  I need your help…

On September 11th I watched the second tower fall live on the television.  Muslim extremists.

Now they threaten my family and me.

Earlier this summer, Johnny and I helped a man...  He was a Muslim who had turned to Christ.  A group of Muslims tried to get him extradited to his native country.  They told him that he would be killed for turning from Islam.  We helped with the legal needs so that he could remain in the states.   We have since met him.  What a joy to meet someone who –in the face of certain death- remained faithful to his commitment to Christ.

Johnny and I helped him find a job. 

Now we have received a death threat.  I am attaching a PDF of the envelope from -you guessed it! - the area of the country where the lady lived who lead this Muslim to Christ, Indiana!   I have also attached a copy of the letter with the threat.  In addition to the threat to my family and myself, the letter says that Muslims will come to every town –your town, my town! – to destroy all who go to church!

I talked to Bill Collier.   Some of you know who he is – he manages the website, www.teamsarah.org that supports Sarah Palin.   Bill is VERY GOOD at strategy… he was able to have one of the national TV personalities who insulated Sarah apologize to Sarah on the air. 

When Bill heard about the death threat, he said, “We need to take some action.  If we don’t…  any  and every Christian can be at risk!”

I agree – this is a real and present danger.   What can we do?  Well, Bill has a strategy.   He will tell us what will work.  I am assembling a team to take action.  I am inviting you, members of KingdomInsight to participate.

We will kick off with a phone conference to hear what types of things we can do.  We don’t have to just wait, we CAN BE proactive!

If you want to help, post on this thread OR send me a private email. I will invite you to the PRIVATE GROUP, Muslim Threat.  The team will form in that group! 

Thank you and thank you for your prayers!

Views: 255

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Juanita;
Maybe this is what will finally bring Tioga County together for the Lord's honor and glory. If there is anything I or Daybreak can do just holler.
Love in Jesus to both of you

Juanita said:
Thanks, Richard.
This is exactly what I am thinking. There is a growing threat -- we need to unite and stand!

Richard Kent said:
You are in my prayers sister. Unity is the key. WE must bind together and stand. Much like that of the spartan warriors. Each soldier would protect the soldier next to him. Each person looking out for the other. I stand with you.

May God's holy angels guard and protect you and your family. I am here for you.

Rev Richard A. Kent
Arising Voice Ministries
Sullivan, Indiana
Stand strong! Proverbs 30:29, 30 "There are three things which go well, yea, four are comely in going: A lion which is strongest among beasts, and turneth not away for any;"

Proverbs 28:1 " The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as the lion."

Ephesians 3:12 "In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him."

Psalm 56:3,4 "What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me."

Psalm 56:11 "In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me."
hmmmmm

Bro Cope said:
I am licensed to carry a concealed weapon. What are your thoughts on that?

Bro
I have no problem dying for the cause of Christ. But I will not stand around and watch as my family is harmed or worse (God Forbid), and not take action to protect them. I am totaly/fully convinced that the Bible teaches that we are to protect/fight for our Country, Homes, and Family.

I do not care what they do to me, I am a Winner either way, just leave my family alone.

I have had death threats before (one with a $15, 000 bounty on my head), I just trusted God to take care of me and I am still here today. I will be here until He decides to take me home someday.

What a day that is going to be, when my Jesus I get to see, and I look upon His face and I get to thank Him for His Saving Grace. Take Courage and be strong in the Lord, Our God is bigger than any problem or enemy that we will ever face. Glory to be to God.
All I have to say to the threats is this: Bring it on!!! "If God be for us, who can be against us?" We "can do all things through Christ which strengthens" us. I knew that one day my life would be a threat to the enemy and every one who is a believer is a threat whether it be a threat to the Islamic religion or to the Hindu religion. Because Christ was persecuted we will be also, even though Jesus was speaking directly to His disciples when He was saying this. We come from the seed that was planted by the disciples so it also refers to us even though we would never have thought that it would be wrong to serve Christ in America, it is coming close to that time and I will not turn to the right or to the left but head straight and not look back. If it ever came to the point where I had to choose between dying because I am a servant of God or to accept a false religion and live, I would be choosing to die because I will not and I refuse to deny Christ as my personal Lord and Savior. This is a spiritual battle and carrying firearms will cause more bloodshed and more sin than anything else. We have been given a concealed weapon and that is the Bible. We must have God's Word not only in our physical hands but also sown deep into our hearts. We should also have the Word "sewn" into us as well because when it is "sewn" you can't lose it! What an awesome God we serve!!!
Chill out,

I did a goggle search using part of the death threat letter you posted.It seems this same letter is being sent to Christians living in a Muslim nation. Take a look same letter.
http://godpr.wordpress.com/2010/04/22/help-christians-receiving-dea... and here
http://www.true2ourselves.com/forum/christianity-other-religions/50...

I also found a number of christian web sites using the exactly the same letter to raise money.

Sorry but it Smells Fishy
Ok, and I think this should be Christianity today? Discussing? Blaming? searching for answers instead of going to the Master mind who is Jesus? I heard this statement once and I think during my years as christian I have found it to be true: Christianity is the only army who kills his own soldiers!

I read about christians wearing weapons, blamming each other, making some sort of armory training to protect yourself and that from pastors and reverends? Ask Jesus if he went to a Boot camp before the soldiers came for him in the Getsemani? Ask Peter what he heard from Jesus wenn he attacked the soldier?

Shalom, and may the peace of our Lord and master Jesus be in your hearts!

Rob said:
So, James, you are saying 2 things if I am reading this properly:
1. There is nothing to worry about because other christians are receiving the same letter... OR
2. Juanita is making this up for profit.
To answer #1. Maybe they do use the same letter to send out to christians worldwide. This in no way diminishes the threat. Someone has obviously identified them as christians and have targeted them one way or another. To ignore this would be stupid.
#2. I personally know Juanita and her family and if you think for one second that they would make this up for profit you are completely mistaken and ignorant. They are an amazing family who would rather go without than see someone else suffer. I have seen this countless times first hand.

If you are only here to throw stones and ridicule I think it is time for you to go away. Come back when you have an open mind or an open heart. Just my opinion.

James said:
Chill out,

I did a goggle search using part of the death threat letter you posted.It seems this same letter is being sent to Christians living in a Muslim nation. Take a look same letter.

I also found a number of christian web sites using the exactly the same letter to raise money.

I don't think anyone should worry about this letter is true. It is a cowardly act from a weak minded person or persons.

I did not mean to imply that Juanita is making this up for profit. If anyone did I apologize.

It is wild that this exact same letter is showing up around the world.

In the end I do believe the world would be a much better/safer place with out religion.

Just look at Bills reaction." “We need to take some action. If we don’t… any and every Christian can be at risk!”

And why do Muslims do this kind of stuff. Gee they feel like they are under attack,and by the looks of things they are.

Javier Flores said:
Ok, and I think this should be Christianity today? Discussing? Blaming? searching for answers instead of going to the Master mind who is Jesus? I heard this statement once and I think during my years as christian I have found it to be true: Christianity is the only army who kills his own soldiers!

I read about christians wearing weapons, blamming each other, making some sort of armory training to protect yourself and that from pastors and reverends? Ask Jesus if he went to a Boot camp before the soldiers came for him in the Getsemani? Ask Peter what he heard from Jesus wenn he attacked the soldier?

Rob said:
1. There is nothing to worry about because other christians are receiving the same letter... OR
To answer #1. Maybe they do use the same letter to send out to christians worldwide. This in no way diminishes the threat. Someone has obviously identified them as christians and have targeted them one way or another. To ignore this would be stupid.
#2. I personally know Juanita and her family and if you think for one second that they would make this up for profit you are completely mistaken and ignorant. They are an amazing family who would rather go without than see someone else suffer. I have seen this countless times first hand.

If you are only here to throw stones and ridicule I think it is time for you to go away. Come back when you have an open mind or an open heart. Just my opinion.

James said:
Chill out,

There is a bigger threat and a bigger picture here to consider.
If others have received the same letter in other countries,
it means that the "war" against Christians has now come to the USA.
Perhaps this letter is a template that leaders have handed out for
followers to use as a threat to "infidels." We know Juanita is not making this up
for money. The letter is real; therefore, we should assume the threat is real too.
It is not something to speculate upon. It should be taken seriously. We should all
support legislation and people like Pamela Geller or Brigette Gabriel who are
taking a stand against Sharia law. Wake up, people. We need to protect our country
against invasion and crimes. Making a death threat is a crime in our country. Who sent that letter?
The person should be hunted down and prosecuted for committing this crime against Juanita. End of story.

James said:
I don't think anyone should worry about this letter is true. It is a cowardly act from a weak minded person or persons.

I did not mean to imply that Juanita is making this up for profit. If anyone did I apologize.

It is wild that this exact same letter is showing up around the world.

In the end I do believe the world would be a much better/safer place with out religion.

Just look at Bills reaction." “We need to take some action. If we don’t… any and every Christian can be at risk!”

And why do Muslims do this kind of stuff. Gee they feel like they are under attack,and by the looks of things they are.

Javier Flores said:

Rob said:

James said:
Chill out,

I agree with Rambling Rose, the threat is very real (of that I have no doubt). I also do not for minute believe that this some money making scam, I truly believe Sister Juanita is very sincere ( I felt that from the start, because the Holy Spirit bared witness as I read the initial message.

Yes, the threat is very real. Any Christian who been on the way very long and studied the Word, know that times are going to get a lot worse and worse and worse. We are going to be persecuted to unbelievable levels in the days to come. Many will be arrested (dragged out of Churches) for Preaching and teaching the truth of God's Word. And many will be killed for their taking a stand for the Cause of Christ, and not backing down.

This is just the beginning. If you are not ready to fight for what is right, you had better get the Full Armour of God on now, if you want to see what it is like on the Son kissed Hills of Glory, in Heaven some day. Get studied, and Prayed up, and never let your guard down, this is the start to the final Christian War before the Lord comes to take the Church (True Church - the one with out spot or blemish, who has washed their robes in the Blood of the Lamb and made them white as Snow) home with Him forever.

Take courage Church we are going home soon.
Sharon,
Thanks so much. I have gotten lots of support from friends on KI!. The FBI is coming next week. They told us that lots of people are experiencing these types of threats. I think people are not aware - there is an element of Islam that hates us!

sharon hargraves said:
This is terrible! Have you informed the FBI ?
Please keep us posted...let us know what is going on..
I will certainly add you and your family to my prayer list..
I will also have you lifted up in prayer in my main group...
God Bless you

Bro, I never thought I'd think this, but it looks like we all need
to legally carry them.
Thanks for the links... Good idea to google it! The FBI said that a lot of people are getting threats. I see the wording is the same. Makes me wonder who is behind it...

They are coming to examine the letter next week. Perhaps we will be able to find out some more from their visit.

James said:
Chill out,

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Juanita and Pascal Musore are now friends
Jul 13
Pascal Musore posted a status
"Lets change our world"
Jul 4
"Prayer that you have made acquaintances with the project, for more information or questions, write to me I am at your disposal"
Jul 4
"electricity in Africa and around the world, we already have several projects that are in progress, we lack some support from you"
Jul 4
"People from around the world, I come to you to talk about my humanitarian association which aims to fight against famines, no drinking water"
Jul 4
Ginny Reid Radtke replied to Juanita's discussion Chapter 3. Not my job. in the group 2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication
"What a thought provoking chapter! Interesting that change is only possible if there is hope; Yes I…"
Jun 20
James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

Prayer. Learning to be Intentional.

This is a Call to Prayer!When God intends to move, He calls us to prayer.  He is calling.  Let's be…See More
Jun 18
Ginny Reid Radtke joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Jun 16
Michael is now a member of KingdomInsight
Jun 15
Ginny Reid Radtke and Juanita are now friends
Jun 14
James Bartlett replied to Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch in the group 2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication
"A "Church" House, Building, Temple, etc. is the House of the Lord, it is a place we come…"
Jun 11
James Bartlett liked Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch
Jun 11
James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Jun 11
James Bartlett and Robert H Patrick are now friends
Jun 11
Profile IconGinny Reid Radtke, James Pollard, Tom Christensen and 2 more joined KingdomInsight
Jun 8
Juanita's group was featured
Thumbnail

Jun 8
James Bartlett posted a discussion

The next Closer Walk Bible Study

The next Closer Walk Bible Study (Conference Call) will be tomorrow at 8 am EST. On Wednesday…See More
May 6

© 2019   Created by Juanita.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service