A death threat has been made against my family and me.  I need your help…

On September 11th I watched the second tower fall live on the television.  Muslim extremists.

Now they threaten my family and me.

Earlier this summer, Johnny and I helped a man...  He was a Muslim who had turned to Christ.  A group of Muslims tried to get him extradited to his native country.  They told him that he would be killed for turning from Islam.  We helped with the legal needs so that he could remain in the states.   We have since met him.  What a joy to meet someone who –in the face of certain death- remained faithful to his commitment to Christ.

Johnny and I helped him find a job. 

Now we have received a death threat.  I am attaching a PDF of the envelope from -you guessed it! - the area of the country where the lady lived who lead this Muslim to Christ, Indiana!   I have also attached a copy of the letter with the threat.  In addition to the threat to my family and myself, the letter says that Muslims will come to every town –your town, my town! – to destroy all who go to church!

I talked to Bill Collier.   Some of you know who he is – he manages the website, www.teamsarah.org that supports Sarah Palin.   Bill is VERY GOOD at strategy… he was able to have one of the national TV personalities who insulated Sarah apologize to Sarah on the air. 

When Bill heard about the death threat, he said, “We need to take some action.  If we don’t…  any  and every Christian can be at risk!”

I agree – this is a real and present danger.   What can we do?  Well, Bill has a strategy.   He will tell us what will work.  I am assembling a team to take action.  I am inviting you, members of KingdomInsight to participate.

We will kick off with a phone conference to hear what types of things we can do.  We don’t have to just wait, we CAN BE proactive!

If you want to help, post on this thread OR send me a private email. I will invite you to the PRIVATE GROUP, Muslim Threat.  The team will form in that group! 

Thank you and thank you for your prayers!

Muslim Threat.pdf

You need to be a member of KingdomInsight to add comments!

Join KingdomInsight

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am interested in knowing what you are doing...please let me know..
  • I think it wise to remember that Luke recorded Jesus saying "But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip; and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and but one" (See Luke 22:36)
    Even those in the Old Testament who trusted God to protect them (including King David), carried swords as well as other weapons.
    So when someone says to me: "No weapon formed against thee shall prosper", I like to point out what I just shared above.
    It's the same way with the verse (question) "If God be for you, who can be against you? " My answer to that doesn't go over very well with some people. Lucifer (Satan) is always against us, and he works through mortals; so there are many who are against us.
    However, if one should read the same question as meaning, who shall triumph (have the ultimate victory) over us, then the answer is a resounding "No One!"
    Has anyone questioned whether or not these letters are actually coming from Muslims?
    Although I tend to believe that some may have originally been sent out by them; it would be a very simple thing for a person or persons to do the old "copy cat" routine, either as a prank (though I fail to see the humor in it), or as a way to cause destruction and chaos to abound. Either way, those who receive such letters are going to be the ones who suffer emotionally for doing what is right.

Just my 2¢ worth
  • VEy interesting information from Walter Veith. As a note of correction, he is not Irish but South African and when he was referring to 4,00 farmers losing their land he was referring to the governments in southern Africa taking farms from white farmers and giving the land back to the indigenous peoples.

Les said:
    This has been planned since the fall at the Garden of Eden. In my opinion, America is Mystery Babylon. Many people are still asleep because they are having their ears tickled and earthly desires fulfilled, but they are waking up. If you could invest a small amount of time you will find out what the heck is truly going on behind the closed doors of America and the world. Please listen to this Irish Proffessor, Walter J. Veigh lecture about the secrets of Secret socieities. You will know what is going on in the world by the time you reach the last video, you will hear our Christian Irish scholar profess his belief in Christ the Lord and why he has lectured, to educate the masses

By the time you reach the end you will have seen that all "relgions", with the exception of Islam, are man-made. Our God is a God of Peace and his name is Yah'shuah/Jesus. Jesus is the ONLY God that saves! Amen. The muslim extremist in the letter may have it right in assuming that going to a church and praying to a false god because they are part of the world deception, they are of the religion of lucifer as well. Reason why the leaders of the world try to pass off Islam as a religion of peace, is because the whole of the world has been in on it for many many years. It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it will be for a rich man to go to heaven. The rich man and/or the "elite" have been decieved and continue to decieve others into these elitist organizations of secret societies that have been arounds since the beginning of time.

The body is the temple of the Lord, you hold the belief in the Lord in your heart. The Lord knows each and every one of us and our every thought and need. We ALL have to have a personal relationship with the Lord, church or religion will not save us when that time comes, its our personal relationship with Him. I will keep your family and you in prayer for safety and comfort from the threat poised by one of lucifers own
  • Thank you James... some good advice.

Plus - and, of course you can't see this James, there is another dimension that exists - where things that are unseen generate real battles that impact the part of reality that we can see. In these cases-we will pray.

James said:
    I really do hope they catch the person/persons behind this desperate act of instilling fear in Christians. Thats what it is.The people behind this want you to be scared to leave your house,scared to go out and help your community. They want you to lash out, become more like them so they can say that Christian are violent also.
    If Chrstian feel cornered they can be as violent as anyone. The killing of abortion doctors and all the bombing of abortion clinics is proof of this.

You can't let them. Be vigilant,always know an escape route, you must go about your lives. It is not time to circle the wagons and bring out the guns.It is time to show love and compassion.

Christions can be loving God of the NT or the killing god of the OT. It is up to you.

Juanita said:
    Thanks for the links... Good idea to google it! The FBI said that a lot of people are getting threats. I see the wording is the same. Makes me wonder who is behind it...

They are coming to examine the letter next week. Perhaps we will be able to find out some more from their visit.

James said:
    Chill out,

I did a goggle search using part of the death threat letter you posted.It seems this same letter is being sent to Christians living in a Muslim nation. Take a look same letter.
    http://godpr.wordpress.com/2010/04/22/help-christians-receiving-dea... and here
    http://www.true2ourselves.com/forum/christianity-other-religions/50...

I also found a number of christian web sites using the exactly the same letter to raise money.

Sorry but it Smells Fishy
  • I really do hope they catch the person/persons behind this desperate act of instilling fear in Christians. Thats what it is.The people behind this want you to be scared to leave your house,scared to go out and help your community. They want you to lash out, become more like them so they can say that Christian are violent also.
    If Chrstian feel cornered they can be as violent as anyone. The killing of abortion doctors and all the bombing of abortion clinics is proof of this.

You can't let them. Be vigilant,always know an escape route, you must go about your lives. It is not time to circle the wagons and bring out the guns.It is time to show love and compassion.

Christions can be loving God of the NT or the killing god of the OT. It is up to you.

Juanita said:
    Thanks for the links... Good idea to google it! The FBI said that a lot of people are getting threats. I see the wording is the same. Makes me wonder who is behind it...

They are coming to examine the letter next week. Perhaps we will be able to find out some more from their visit.

James said:
    Chill out,

I did a goggle search using part of the death threat letter you posted.It seems this same letter is being sent to Christians living in a Muslim nation. Take a look same letter.

I also found a number of christian web sites using the exactly the same letter to raise money.

• Ramblin Rose
    Too true - making death threats IS an illegal activity.

People need to be held accountable for their actions.

Rambling Rose said:
    There is a bigger threat and a bigger picture here to consider.
    If others have received the same letter in other countries,
    it means that the "war" against Christians has now come to the USA.
    Perhaps this letter is a template that leaders have handed out for
    followers to use as a threat to "infidels." We know Juanita is not making this up
    for money. The letter is real; therefore, we should assume the threat is real too.
    It is not something to speculate upon. It should be taken seriously. We should all
    support legislation and people like Pamela Geller or Brigette Gabriel who are
    taking a stand against Sharia law. Wake up, people. We need to protect our country
    against invasion and crimes. Making a death threat is a crime in our country. Who sent that letter?
    The person should be hunted down and prosecuted for committing this crime against Juanita. End of story.

James said:
    I don't think anyone should worry about this letter is true. It is a cowardly act from a weak minded person or persons.

I did not mean to imply that Juanita is making this up for profit. If anyone did I apologize.

It is wild that this exact same letter is showing up around the world.

In the end I do believe the world would be a much better/safer place with out religion.

Just look at Bills reaction." “We need to take some action. If we don’t… any and every Christian can be at risk!”

And why do Muslims do this kind of stuff. Gee they feel like they are under attack,and by the looks of things they are.

Javier Flores said:
    Ok, and I think this should be Christianity today? Discussing? Blaming? searching for answers instead of going to the Master mind who is Jesus? I heard this statement once and I think during my years as christian I have found it to be true: Christianity is the only army who kills his own soldiers!

I read about christians wearing weapons, blamming each other, making some sort of armory training to protect yourself and that from pastors and reverends? Ask Jesus if he went to a Boot camp before the soldiers came for him in the Getsemani? Ask Peter what he heard from Jesus wenn he attacked the soldier?

Shalom, and may the peace of our Lord and master Jesus be in your hearts!

Rob said:
    So, James, you are saying 2 things if I am reading this properly:
    1. There is nothing to worry about because other christians are receiving the same letter... OR
    2. Juanita is making this up for profit.
    To answer #1. Maybe they do use the same letter to send out to christians worldwide. This in no way diminishes the threat. Someone has obviously identified them as christians and have targeted them one way or another. To ignore this would be stupid.
    #2. I personally know Juanita and her family and if you think for one second that they would make this up for profit you are completely mistaken and ignorant. They are an amazing family who would rather go without than see someone else suffer. I have seen this countless times first hand.

If you are only here to throw stones and ridicule I think it is time for you to go away. Come back when you have an open mind or an open heart. Just my opinion.

James said:
    Chill out,

• Thanks for the links... Good idea to google it! The FBI said that a lot of people are getting threats. I see the wording is the same. Makes me wonder who is behind it...

James said:
    Chill out,

• Sharon,
    Thanks so much. I have gotten lots of support from friends on KI!. The FBI is coming next week. They told us that lots of people are experiencing these types of threats. I think people are not aware - there is an element of Islam that hates us!

sharon hargraves said:
    This is terrible! Have you informed the FBI ?
    Please keep us posted...let us know what is going on..
    I will certainly add you and your family to my prayer list..
    I will also have you lifted up in prayer in my main group...
    God Bless you

Bro, I never thought I'd think this, but it looks like we all need
    to legally carry them.
  • I agree with Rambling Rose, the threat is very real (of that I have no doubt). I also do not for minute believe that this some money making scam, I truly believe Sister Juanita is very sincere ( I felt that from the start, because the Holy Spirit bared witness as I read the initial message.

Yes, the threat is very real. Any Christian who been on the way very long and studied the Word, know that times are going to get a lot worse and worse and worse. We are going to be persecuted to unbelievable levels in the days to come. Many will be arrested (dragged out of Churches) for Preaching and teaching the truth of God's Word. And many will be killed for their taking a stand for the Cause of Christ, and not backing down.

This is just the beginning. If you are not ready to fight for what is right, you had better get the Full Armour of God on now, if you want to see what it is like on the Son kissed Hills of Glory, in Heaven some day. Get studied, and Prayed up, and never let your guard down, this is the start to the final Christian War before the Lord comes to take the Church (True Church - the one with out spot or blemish, who has washed their robes in the Blood of the Lamb and made them white as Snow) home with Him forever.

Take courage Church we are going home soon.
  • There is a bigger threat and a bigger picture here to consider.
    If others have received the same letter in other countries,
    it means that the "war" against Christians has now come to the USA.
    Perhaps this letter is a template that leaders have handed out for
    followers to use as a threat to "infidels." We know Juanita is not making this up
    for money. The letter is real; therefore, we should assume the threat is real too.
    It is not something to speculate upon. It should be taken seriously. We should all
    support legislation and people like Pamela Geller or Brigette Gabriel who are
    taking a stand against Sharia law. Wake up, people. We need to protect our country
    against invasion and crimes. Making a death threat is a crime in our country. Who sent that letter?
    The person should be hunted down and prosecuted for committing this crime against Juanita. End of story.

James said:
    I don't think anyone should worry about this letter is true. It is a cowardly act from a weak minded person or persons.

I did not mean to imply that Juanita is making this up for profit. If anyone did I apologize.

It is wild that this exact same letter is showing up around the world.

In the end I do believe the world would be a much better/safer place with out religion.

Just look at Bills reaction." “We need to take some action. If we don’t… any and every Christian can be at risk!”

And why do Muslims do this kind of stuff. Gee they feel like they are under attack,and by the looks of things they are.

Javier Flores said:
    Ok, and I think this should be Christianity today? Discussing? Blaming? searching for answers instead of going to the Master mind who is Jesus? I heard this statement once and I think during my years as christian I have found it to be true: Christianity is the only army who kills his own soldiers!

I read about christians wearing weapons, blamming each other, making some sort of armory training to protect yourself and that from pastors and reverends? Ask Jesus if he went to a Boot camp before the soldiers came for him in the Getsemani? Ask Peter what he heard from Jesus wenn he attacked the soldier?

Shalom, and may the peace of our Lord and master Jesus be in your hearts!

Rob said:
    So, James, you are saying 2 things if I am reading this properly:
    1. There is nothing to worry about because other christians are receiving the same letter... OR
    2. Juanita is making this up for profit.
    To answer #1. Maybe they do use the same letter to send out to christians worldwide. This in no way diminishes the threat. Someone has obviously identified them as christians and have targeted them one way or another. To ignore this would be stupid.
    #2. I personally know Juanita and her family and if you think for one second that they would make this up for profit you are completely mistaken and ignorant. They are an amazing family who would rather go without than see someone else suffer. I have seen this countless times first hand.

If you are only here to throw stones and ridicule I think it is time for you to go away. Come back when you have an open mind or an open heart. Just my opinion.

James said:
    Chill out,

This reply was deleted.