What is happening in your ministry? It is so encouraging to hear what is happening! Please share! Where do you see your ministry/service going? Jesus said that he who would be greatest would be the servant of all. If we are deliberate about increasing our skills - Proverbs says that he who is skilled in his work will stand before Kings! What do you need to go to the next level? We have hurdles we need to overcome? Do I need to adjust my priorities? Do I have roadblocks I need to overcome? Maybe I just can’t see far enough down the road – do I need to be able to see the road better? Here is the "Map" to even higher levels of service:

You need to be a member of KingdomInsight to add comments!

Join KingdomInsight

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for sharing!

Joe Inman said:
    Our church has just started the video ministry about 7 months ago. We put our videos on our web site for all to see at www.gallowayfullgospel.com We also put our devotionals on there and as well as youtube.com and tangle.com

We have had people watch the devotionals and sermons from all around the world. We are getting ready to go onto the local cable station here in Springfield.

Some Links https://www.youtube.com/user/yojoe38
    mequam.com/Joseph
    gallowayfullgospel.com
    tangle.com/5Inmans

Our Goal with this is that people will see that there is a loving Saviour out there and for them to have the understanding that we will not be saved through politics and through our own abilities. We also want the christian to realize that we have a responsibility has Christians to share the gospel with all that they meet and that our time here on earth as we know it is short.

Here soon we will be putting peoples testimonies on the site as well.

God has blessed our ministry in great ways and we are expecting to see some great things in the near future.

• Juanita said:
    Joseph - what was the outcome of your quandry? Where did you 'land'? :-)

Joseph DiBari said:
    I guess I find myself caught between two thoughts about churches and ministry. Is it the "tickle-me feel good" type message that grows a church or ministry? Or is it the power of God released through believing His Word on purpose. Which thought leads a person want to be a part of something bigger then themselves? People, it is about people, it always has been and it always will be.
  • We invite you to teach in our pastoral associations seminars and crusades in India

Evangelist Doug Wood said:
    The Church of Hope Ministries, started in the year of our Lord, Jan. 2000
    God had spoken to me and said , to start a church, but not a church that has walls.
    God said to me that it shall be a church without walls, a church that has no end.
    A church that will minister to all people, and serve all people, and give hope to all people.
    A church that will go where no other church will go.

The Church of Hope Ministries, is in three other countries, and soon will be world wide.
    We take the church to those who can not get to church.
    We preach what God tells us to preach, and not what man says to preach.

We preach in homes, churches, under an Oak tree, and in the streets.

We are free to go to any church that calls us, and wants to hear the TRUE Word of God.

Three years ago, God gave the Church of Hope Ministries another mission, and that mission
    is to bring the church back to where God said for it to be.

If you would like for me to come to your church, and preach you may Email me at churchofhope@netzero.net

We preach for free, even though we do take donations, we believe that our price has been paid by Jesus Christ.
  • l started with a desire to share and encourage others for Christ on twitter. Through meeting different people, I begin ministering to atheists on a youtube channel, reaching out to those individuals. I wasn't familiar with this, or even felt qualified, but did my best to speak up about why Jesus is the only way. I am still answering questions that come to me, which in turn generates more questions, often from multiple people at the same time. At times I want to just give up, since it seems we keep going round and round, going over the same things, with the same objections, that frankly I just don't have an answer that satifies them. When I am feeling that way, I just have to give it a rest, pray for strength, wisdom, and the words to try it again. I have learned alot about how they think, and have gained alot from listening to Juanita in her approaches in witnessing. It definately is challenging! and I never thought I would be doing this. Since I had an initial youtube account, I decided to make it work for the cause, and pulled alot of videos relating to atheism, as well as encouragement for believers as well. I am still very technically challenged and don't understand all these networking avenues, but I am learning slowly. Since I have several groups I have joined, I am finding it hard to stay envolved with everything.When I 'm on twitter alot, my fb page gets neglected, and others as well.I am explaining this, to let you know, if it's along time before I get back here, it's because I am busy trying to focus on my channel, and debate with the atheists, which is my main focus now. Getting the word out, and witnessing when the opportunities arise, I feel is what I am called to do. Where this will all lead, only God knows. Blessings....
  • The ministry that God has called me to does not have a 'title' or anything that I might say to you, "This is it." It changes day by day, growing and reshaping as God leads and I try to follow Him. Currently, I am director for our Ladies Ministries of the local church, with a vision to see our younger women experience their Christian life in 'real time' rather than waiting til it's their turn or their time. I am coordinator for the "Boots on the Ground" prayer teams with a vision to see the church step outside their walls and impact our community in a tangible way. We have held a City-Wide Prayer Conference ( we live in a small town of 25-30 churches). We hold a James 1:27 Project, "Fill the Bus" every year, which benefits the Salvation Army Food Bank. A team has gone into the local nursing home and repainted & re-decorated their main commons room and this year is our 3rd Annual Street Rally. This Street Rally is an opportunity for the churches to say, "Thank You" to our local community for all the services they provide that makes this a wonderful community to raise our families. There is also Street Ministry happening, in which Jesus Christ is lifted up to those who don't know how much He loves them.
  • Greetings in the name of Jesus. Please, forgive me if I do not reply right away. We work all dya long and the only time when we can get online is in the evening. May the Lord bless you and keep you in His hand. You can check out about our ministry here. - www.vetovochurch.org

Plamen and Alex spasov
    www.vetovochurch.org
  • THANKS A LOT FOR THESE FASCINATING AND INTERESTING QUESTIONS.MOREOVER,THAT HELPS ME MAKE MORE AND MORE EFFORTS THAN BEFORE.SISTER IN CHRIST,I LOVE YOU FOR HAVING THE KINGDOM OF GOD IN YOU.
    SO,YOU'RE NOT UP TO YOURSELF.
    DEAR,WE,IN MHIKI WHEN DEFINING MEANING '' MOST HIGH KINGDOM INSTITUTE '' ARE WORKING HARDER AND HARDER TO MAKE SPREAD FORTH THE GOSPEL ( GOOD NEWS,THE GLAD TIDINGS ) OVER OUR WHOLE TERRITORY,
    ALL OUR DEBTS GOT PAID ON THE CROSS,MEN CAN DO NOTHING WRONG TO US,WE ARE THE LORD'S.
    WE WANNA SEE THE LOST SOULS FIND THEIR LORD AND REDEEMER AND MAKE'EM KNOW EXACTLY,JESUS,THE
    ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF THE LIVING DIED ONCE AND FOR ALL FOR ALL OF US,WHERE HIS BLOOD GOT SHED
    FOR US,ALL MEASURES GOT TAKEN FOR US.AS IT WERE,WE'RE NOT ASKING THE LORD,BUT JUST CLAIMING WHAT HE HAS IN HIS STORE FOR US,THE SAME FOR SOMEONE,TRAVELLING TO A FOREIGN COUNTRY,COMING BACK TO
    HIS NATIVE ONE.ARRIVING AT THE AIRPORT OF HIS COUNTRY,IS GOING TO THE BAGGAGE CLAIM FOR CLAIMING HIS LUGGAGE.
    HE'S NOT GONNA ASK,BUT JUST CLAIMING HIS OWN LUGGAGE.THEY AREN'T DOING ANY FAVOR TO HIM OR HER,HE OR SHE IS CLAIMING WHAT HE OR SHE HAD AND HASWHICH ARE HIS OR HERS.
    KNOWING THAT WE'RE MEMBERS OF ONE ANOTHER,WE ARE WORKING HARDER AND HARDER TO SUPPORT AND INCITE ONE ANOTHER BECAUSE I CAN'T GO THE WAY WITHOUT YOU AND THE OTHERS AND YOU CAN'T GO WITHOUT ME EITHER,BUT IF I DON'T WANT,YOU CAN GO YOUR WAY WITHOUT ME AND YOU DON'T WANT,I CAN
    GO WITHOUT YOU TOO.THE SAME,GOD HAS TWO THINGS WHICH HE CAN'T DO: WHICH ONES?
    HE CAN DO NOTHING WITHOUT US AND HE CAN'T TELL A LIE,BUT IF WE DON'T WANT TO WALK AND IF WE KEEP
    WALKING IN INIQUITY,WE KEEP TURNING A DEAF EAR TO HIS VOICE,BY REFUSING TO PUT INTO PRACTICE HIS
    ORDINANCES,WHATEVER HE WANNA DO,HE'LL DO THEM WITHOUT US.WE'RE BOUND FOR HEAVEN,AND OUR PURPOSE IS TO SEE THE LORD FACE AND WANNA GO FORWARD TO HIM ( GOD ).

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL,

CORDIALLY YOURS
  • My ministry is called "Tucker Box"I started it with the prayer and encouragement of my Church,nearly 2 yrs ago.
    It started with a dream to help those so busy in other ministries,as an encouragement gifting of meals.But My God had bigger ideas.As I was doing a Bible Study of the book of Acts,God showed me that those out doing the teaching and evangelical ministries,need someone to take care of the distribution of food ext to the needy around us.Not just church but in the community.Peter in Acts picked some of His followers to take care of the serving among them so the rest could go out and minister Gods Word.
    This caught my attention,and after much prayer and talk with my Pastor,"Tucker Box" was born.
    Tucker Box is a frozen meals ministry,Where a group of us,freeze meals(most times just a left over from our own meals)and place them in a freezer at our church.Then if a need is found in Church or Community,those meals are given to them,ig:Maybe a Mum is sick,or having a new baby,and a few meals can help lighten the road for them.or someone's struggling to make ends meet,ext,and this gives us as a team to spread the news about Our Savior and His Love
  • Joseph DiBari said:
    I guess I find myself caught between two thoughts about churches and ministry. Is it the "tickle-me feel good" type message that grows a church or ministry? Or is it the power of God released through believing His Word on purpose. Which thought leads a person want to be a part of something bigger then themselves? People, it is about people, it always has been and it always will be.

Joseph - you are so right! It is about people!

I think there will always be the choice of 'tickle your ear' ministries and the type that see the Kingdom advance. I come from a busines background. We have a saying... to see what is happening with a business, you 'follow the money trail.' I think when it comes to business, to see what is happening in a ministry, instead of following the money trail, we need to follow the Fruit Trail... those ministries that produce FRUIT are what we are called to.
  • I guess I find myself caught between two thoughts about churches and ministry. Is it the "tickle-me feel good" type message that grows a church or ministry? Or is it the power of God released through believing His Word on purpose. Which thought leads a person want to be a part of something bigger then themselves? People, it is about people, it always has been and it always will be.
This reply was deleted.