KingdomInsight

Creating a Learning Network for Kingdom Builders!

I am on vacation in the Dominican Republic. This time has given me much opportunity for prayer and reflection. Plus, some time for excellent reading. This is what God is saying to my heart:

If we would see God's kingdom advance, we must never be satisfied with the status quo. We must not feel like we have arrived.

If we arrive at satisfaction, we will not move into all that God has for us.

Here is the challenge to all of us… Look around: the walls are broken down and the gates are destroyed by fire. The gates that hold back wickedness are crumbling. CAN YOU SEE IT? Does it hurt your heart?
The body of Christ is losing members and influence. As individual believers, as churches and as Christian leaders, we should be helping to solve the issues emerging around us, yet we struggle to survive as churches.

I am fully convinced that God has given us everything pertaining to life and godliness. I am fully convinced that He has a better way. And, I am fully convinced that part of His plan is to join believers to meet the needs of our community. To join with other believers in our concern for and impact to our country. As American citizens, this is part of our responsibility.

Are you with me on this?

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am with you on this. I am spending a lot of time in prayer for the break through we are looking for.

Bro
Bro and Bob
Amen!!!

I believe God is leading us into a future that we barely imagine!
I too am with you on this! As a radical preacher of the Gospel, I have become so bored with "church as usual!" Thus we have adopted the attitude in our church of less time in the church and more time in the community (the world). We will never make a difference in the church. We must take the church to the world!
I do not see that we struggle to survive as churches. We see what we want to see, only God has the complete truths. We can see only around us, not the whole world in totality. White and black exist together. Good and evil too. Big, institutional and proud churches are struggling and losing members because needs and demands of people change. No one size shoes fit all. Institutional churches have to downsize or they lose touch with demands and needs of their members. We must not be apathetic, complacent and content. Learning Life of Jesus' Love is a journey, never stop learning, connecting and serving, we go on!!!
Absolutely. Our adult class at church called Speak Out America, is studying the current issues that will lead our country to eventual destruction. Discussing it is one thing; we're also talking about action steps - what we as individuals can do to bring change.

Keep up the good work!! Ginger
Suddenly, I see that Christian leaders are lifing one voice to say: Enough! I signed the Manhatten Declaration. http://bit.ly/5wI4B5
I am not satisfied with the way things are going. That is why I signed the Manhatten Declaration! http://bit.ly/5wI4B5
I replied to it as well and no, I am not satisfied with the way things are but they are to be expected. Us being strong and bold in our faith and to be prayer warriors; with all that going for us and our trust in God nothing can come against us(Rom.8:31). Most importantly always have your sword with you(Eph. 6:17; Heb. 4:12), whether it would be in your heart or in your hands.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Juanita and Pascal Musore are now friends
Saturday
Robert H Patrick left a comment for Pascal Musore
"Thank you for the request!"
Saturday
Pascal Musore posted a status
"Lets change our world"
Jul 4
"Prayer that you have made acquaintances with the project, for more information or questions, write to me I am at your disposal"
Jul 4
"electricity in Africa and around the world, we already have several projects that are in progress, we lack some support from you"
Jul 4
"People from around the world, I come to you to talk about my humanitarian association which aims to fight against famines, no drinking water"
Jul 4
Ginny Reid Radtke replied to Juanita's discussion Chapter 3. Not my job. in the group 2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication
"What a thought provoking chapter! Interesting that change is only possible if there is hope; Yes I…"
Jun 20
Robert H Patrick joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

Responding to God's Call!

Building with the 5C'sCALL.  I want to respond to God's CALL to serve and i will CALL others…See More
Jun 18
Thumbnail

The Reformation Manifesto by Cindy Jacobs

We will review the book to understand our part in God's plan to change nations today.See More
Jun 18
Profile IconRobert H Patrick and James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

Prayer. Learning to be Intentional.

This is a Call to Prayer!When God intends to move, He calls us to prayer.  He is calling.  Let's be…See More
Jun 18
Thumbnail

2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Jun 18
Ginny Reid Radtke joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Jun 16
Michael is now a member of KingdomInsight
Jun 15
Ginny Reid Radtke and Juanita are now friends
Jun 14
Robert H Patrick left a comment for James Bartlett
"Thank you James!"
Jun 12
James Bartlett replied to Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch in the group 2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication
"A "Church" House, Building, Temple, etc. is the House of the Lord, it is a place we come…"
Jun 11
James Bartlett liked Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch
Jun 11
James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

Jun 11
James Bartlett and Robert H Patrick are now friends
Jun 11
Robert H Patrick left a comment for RON KING
"Thank you Ron!"
Jun 10

© 2019   Created by Juanita.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service