Author and Artist's Corner

Wow.

Did you know that we have a growing number of authors on KingdomInsight?

I am going to list a few - if you are an author, please share about your book.    

And, please include a link so our members can get a copy of your book!   We know you put yourself into writing your book - we want to hear what you have to say!  

And, who knows, you just might stir some of the members on KingdomInsight to write their own books!

God Bless!

You need to be a member of KingdomInsight to add comments!

Join KingdomInsight

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey Juanita,

"Everyone has a book inside of them!"  That's what Eddie Smith says.  Eddie is a well-published Christian author!  Did you know Eddie has partnered with Kingdom to produce some easy-to-use training materials that a complete novice can use to complete a successful book that publishers will WANT to publish?

Call Kingdom (800-788-1122) and ask about the following training materials:

MTR111CD -- How To Write Your Christian Book And Get It Published: A Complete 12 Module Course  (CD version:  includes 9 CD audio discs and 1 data disc of handouts)

MTR111DV -- How To Write Your Christian Book And Get It Published: A Complete 12 Module Course  (DVD version:  includes 5 video discs and 1 data disc of handouts)

MTR118CD -- How To Write Persuasively: Moving People With the Power of Words  (CD version:  includes 1 CD audio disc and 1 data disc of handouts)

MTR118DV -- How To Write Persuasively: Moving People With the Power of Words  (DVD version:  includes 1 video disc and 1 data disc of handouts)

Blessings, Dr. Dave

• Hi Juanita,

Did you say we have Authors in our midst?  What a cool idea to have us Authors introduce ourselves here in Kingdom Insight!  I applaud your recognition of the Arts.  I'll bet lots of $$$ we not only have authors, but also poets, artists, musicians, and numerous other categories of aesthetic talents, who can share their wonderful talents for the Lord.

I may fit several categories, as you can tell by my picture.  But I'll tell you about the Author part first.  When I was a kid around 8 years old, out playing in the dirt and unsaved, I KNEW that GOD put two purposes on my life:  (1) to be a school music teacher, and (2) to give words of strength and encouragement to pastors and churches.  (I KNEW they were words of strength because I FELT them--yes, even though I was unsaved.  I never prayed to ask God what is His purpose for my life--I always KNEW!)

After a whole career of teaching music and ignoring the second purpose (even tossing it out of my thoughts), one day the Holy Spirit tapped my shoulder and said, "You know the second purpose that you discarded, do you realize you are now doing it?"  Want to know how He did that?  Want to know the powerful ministry that ensued when God perfectly intersected those two purposes?  Click the following and read my testimony!

How to Succeed by Unlearning

Also check out the Knauss Music Curriculum and other supplementary music teaching books the Lord had me author.

Blessings, Dr. Dave

• Who will be our first author to share?

This reply was deleted.