CAROLINE AND JUST ME by Caroline Carden, book contest I am donating one of my rare books to a Happy contest. To enter... all you have to do is invite people to KingdomInsight. When you invite people to KingdomInsight, you will be in the drawing for my book! Why am I donating one of the last copies of my rare book? It is because I want to see this Community grow! I have found that KingdomInsight is like coming home. You know how it is when you've been away for a while, you just want to go home. KingdomInsight will give you a safe satisfying place to call home. A real community, where we can go and come without worldly care or fear. You can TraveLight there. Finding home, and my birth family, is the story of Caroline and Just Me. As a child, I yearned for the "road not taken," but knowing I must wait until I grew stronger, more determined to carry Caroline to a safer place in time. As you read the story of Caroline, you will understand why she had to remain secret until I could tell Caroline the truth. Even though in survival there is much glory, I have for you Caroline's wonderful story. This has made me who I am today. "You can't bring back the splendor in the grass the glory in the flower, but find strength in what remains behind." I did that with much courage and encouragement from my husband Bill, that knew how much I needed to know the truth. So for the journey I had to get on the road called truth. We, had to Travel Light, to reach our appointed time of destiny. Caroline and Just Me have traveled a most interesting life of discovery finding what matters most. Caroline Carden is my pen name. I was born Caroline, adopted, my named changed, and my life forever. Carden is my maiden name, I blended the two in the telling of an adoptee's recovery of real identity. Excerpt from my book: "Now where to start, should I go back as far as when animals could laugh and flowers sing, or should I go back as far as never? There are some stories that should never be told, this will not be one of them. BTW Caroline is the creative one in me, without her I could not exist. Hope you enjoy her story." (Written in paper back only, sorry sold out for now.) Hopefully a new edition will be available soon. Here are two review ratings by customers: 4 of 4 people found the following review helpful: 5 stars rating: A moving adult Fairy Tale., May 10, 1998 By A Customer: "This is a moving adult Fairy Tale about the blending of the birth and adoptive self of Caroline. The story unfolds to learn the life and feelings of Caroline as an adopted child/person. As the story develops there is blending of Caroline as a birth child and Caroline the searcher as they become one after search and reunion. This book is a delightful writing and a work of art as the reader moves from the young Caroline to her adult self as a while person. This is a MUST read for all touched by adoption." 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful: 5 stars rating: A masterful feat in telling Caroline's story, May 10, 1998 By A Customer: "God has most assuredly given her a gift for writing. She has accomplished a masterful feat in telling Caroline's story. To be able to deal with the past, reliving the experiences and the emotions that accompanied them with such sensitivity and compassion, is indeed remarkable. The story form, the depth of her insights, and the grace with which she has chosen to reveal the truth combine to make this a book that will bless and enable others who have had similar experiences. I feel blessed to have been given the opportunity to read her story and to experience the beautiful and deeply spiritual person God has created within her." This is a true story with a HAPPY ending, and I know HAPPY will love this. After finding Caroline, (the creative one in me) I (we) invented a one of a kind card game, TraveLight. The game is a self-help phenomenon, Light Years ahead of it time. TraveLight is a fun way to help people recognize negative issues, learn positive attitudes, and behaviors to improve life and/or relationships. You know, HAPPY may want to offer my one of a kind card game next. (copyright 2007) TraveLight is a dream whose time has come! www.traveLightgame.com

You need to be a member of KingdomInsight to add comments!

Join KingdomInsight

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The winner of the rare book Caroline and Just Me is... Judy Judy! CONGRATULATIONS Judy! Enjoy reading your new book :-)
  • Juanita said:
    Juanita said:
    Juanita said:
    Juanita said:
    Juanita said:
    Juanita said:
    Happy Pappy said:
    Happy Pappy said:
    Happy Pappy said:
    Lynne! You are such a treasure for offering one of your rare books. Thank you.

We have entries:
    SUE SYLVESTRO
    Mary Brown!
    Paul Collier is in the drawing!
    Valia is in! Katie is in!
    Janet Gordon is in!
    Jack Frost is in!

Marc Loomis is in
    Christine is in!

Prince Danny is in!
    Charles Kolb is in!
    Vivian WestFall is in!
    Jennifer Rhoades is in!
    Olufunmilayo Elizabeth Bankole is in!

Robert E Steinkamp is in!!!

Suzanne Winter-Austin is in!!!

Jean Maxwell is in!!!

Judy Judy is in!!!

Laura Allen is in!!!

Shannon Nichols is in!!!
  • Juanita said:
    Juanita said:
    Juanita said:
    Juanita said:
    Juanita said:
    Happy Pappy said:
    Happy Pappy said:
    Happy Pappy said:

We have entries:
    SUE SYLVESTRO
    Mary Brown!
    Janet Gordon is in!
    Jack Frost is in!

Marc Loomis is in
    Christine is in!

Prince Danny is in!
    Charles Kolb is in!
    Vivian WestFall is in!
    Jennifer Rhoades is in!

Suzanne Winter-Austin is in!!!

Jean Maxwell is in!!!

Judy Judy is in!!!

Laura Allen is in!!!
  • Suzanne Winter-Austin is in!!!
  • Juanita said:
    Juanita said:
    Juanita said:
    Juanita said:
    Happy Pappy said:
    Happy Pappy said:
    Happy Pappy said:

We have entries:
    SUE SYLVESTRO
    Mary Brown!
    Janet Gordon is in!
    Jack Frost is in!

Marc Loomis is in
    Christine is in!

Prince Danny is in!
    Charles Kolb is in!
    Vivian WestFall is in!
    Jennifer Rhoades is in!

• Oh, dear HAPPY is so Alert and really feels rejected if people are not entering his contests. Let's all keep HAPPY, HAPPY. I understand Juanita has a time with him if he isn't HAPPY. That is because she has spoiled him. LOL. Remember I am willing to give an extra book if a tie, or a close runner up.

Thanks for wanting to read Caroline's story, A True Fairy Tale. You won't be disappointed. She keeps it interesting right until the end. No fair, reading the ending first. Caroline has made one request, you let her know how you liked the book. Happy read it, so did Cotton, you may want to ask them what they thought.

just me
  • Juanita said:
    Juanita said:
    Juanita said:
    Happy Pappy said:
    Happy Pappy said:
    Happy Pappy said:

We have entries:
    SUE SYLVESTRO
    Mary Brown!
    Janet Gordon is in!
    Jack Frost is in!

Marc Loomis is in
    Christine is in!

Prince Danny is in!
    Charles Kolb is in!
    Vivian WestFall is in!
    Jennifer Rhoades is in!
  • Juanita said:
    Juanita said:
    Happy Pappy said:
    Happy Pappy said:
    Happy Pappy said:

We have entries:
    SUE SYLVESTRO
    Mary Brown!
    Janet Gordon is in!
    Jack Frost is in!

Marc Loomis is in
    Christine is in!

Prince Danny is in!
    Charles Kolb is in!
    Vivian WestFall is in!
    Jennifer Rhoades is in!
  • Hey!
    No entries today. Don't people realize that I, though I am not really real, still get very unhappy when a day goes by and no entries.

Come on... for me. ;-)
  • Juanita said:
    Happy Pappy said:
    Happy Pappy said:
    Happy Pappy said:

We have entries:
    SUE SYLVESTRO
    Mary Brown!
    Janet Gordon is in!
    Jack Frost is in!

Marc Loomis is in
    Christine is in!

Prince Danny is in!
    Charles Kolb is in!
    Vivian WestFall is in!