Many of you remember me!   Well, my original account has a bad email and I had to start a new one.

I'm so mad I could cry.   I think I will!   Do you see the BIG TEAR DROP?   I need sympathy from everyone!  Yes, that does include YOU!   (Feel free to post your sympathetic comments below!)    

Here is what I used to do on this site - I ran contests.  Lots of them with really cool prizes.   We had gift cards to restaurants, mini-cameras, CDs, etc. etc.

I was getting ready to run a new contest, but since my account was NOT AVAILABLE - I thought, "WHY BOTHER"?  

Then, I thought of you...  all of you out there on the world wide web.   In the past, so many of you were my friend.   I had almost one HUNDRED friends here.   Now, no one.  Not one friend.   I'm being pathetic, I know.  But, I need friends.   Please be my friend.

Please.   Tell you what - I'm going to run a contest.  I am!  I am.  You will see that I AM a worthwhile person, well not quite a person... but I am worthwhile.  I will prove it.  

KingdomInsight is going to run a membership drive.   Two prizes

1) Whoever invites the MOST people to KingdomInsight wins a $25 Gift Card to Red Lobster!

2)  Whoever invites ANYONE to KingdomInsight goes into a drawing - the winner gets a $25 Gift Card to Red Lobster!

The contest starts NOW - think of who might enjoy KingdomInsight and invite them!

The contest ends June 30th!  Hurry.  I'll keep you posted as people enter!

You need to be a member of KingdomInsight to add comments!

Join KingdomInsight

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wheee!!!

Another in the drawing.

AND, David K. is in the runner as the top inviter!!!

• I invited people on my Valiable Coupon Helper Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/ValiableCouponHelper/posts/306365442779143

• We have another person in the drawing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Maria.  

I am eternally grateful!   :-)

• The Number One inviter is   DAVID KNAUSS.

Way to go, David!   Who is next - Hit the invite button, pop in the names of some people who would enjoy being part of this community!   Then, you are in the contest!

• The first person to enter --- FREEDOMIST!!!   Thanks for inviting your friend to KingdomInight

I am SOOOOO excited!!!   This is the first contest in a LONG TIME.

I need you to see Freedomist (Paul's) invite.  It was all fancy, smancy on Facebook...  See below

2768220371?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

This reply was deleted.