Replies

• Thanks! Yes - it hit home!

Dwayne Leon Gobin II said:
    I am at a loss for words. It was something that I did not expect to see. It really opens the eyes to what a lot of churches have been like or are becoming. In a way it gave me an insight to how close our own local church resembles what was shown in that video. How truly sad it is. Thank you posting this.
  • TOOO FUNNY !!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny...but sadly true. Church programs, strategies, and gimmicks crack me up......let's try the perfect way to church retention. It's sort of edgy.....but what if we tried discipleship. Like Jesus mentioned...go and make disciples kind of stuff. Where one on one we provide daily living examples of Jesus/Holy Spirit/God to new or un-believers. I don't know it's such a fresh idea..."a new wind just blew in"..."God is realy pouring out wisdom"..."thus said Jesus".
    Java-luiaha!
  • I am at a loss for words. It was something that I did not expect to see. It really opens the eyes to what a lot of churches have been like or are becoming. In a way it gave me an insight to how close our own local church resembles what was shown in that video. How truly sad it is. Thank you posting this.
  • HILARIOUS, and revealing.... I love the JOY! (Java Others and YOU!)
This reply was deleted.