Replies

• Thanks!

Wow - loved your video. You feel like you 'know someone' when you watch their video. Good health tips. ;-)

• Liked the video - Nice to put a face and voice to the person type of thing!  Very cool!  I'm a very active church lady (lessee - care ministry on Fri and Sat, music ministry on Sunday at church and internet ministry during the week.) but I really agree with your premise that it takes a lot more than showing up on Sundays and sitting in the pew.  I think there is a saying "standing in a church no more makes you a Christian than standing in a garage makes you a car!"  I feel like I really know you personally after viewing the videos and that is very cool. Here's a video of me so you can get to know me - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzVfQEcEcJ4&feature=colike.

God bless you!

Sue

• Thanks, David. 

It was fun to make it this way, too!    :-)

Here is another video I made ~  Jesus is our only salvation.   I think this is very relevant because

1)  I think we, as a nation, will be moving into a period of turbulence.

2)  When that happens, people tend to 'grab power', even in the name of Christ ~ unfortunately. 

This video addressed those concerns.

Dave Knauss said:

Juanita,

Excellent spiritual insight into God's Kingdom!  Thought-provoking in this world of famine for Truth.  A great visual with the scenery passing by--just like a live video loop.

Blessings, Dr. Dave

• Juanita,

Excellent spiritual insight into God's Kingdom!  Thought-provoking in this world of famine for Truth.  A great visual with the scenery passing by--just like a live video loop.

Blessings, Dr. Dave

This reply was deleted.