KingdomInsight

Creating a Learning Network for Kingdom Builders!

My life's dream is to perform music that touches others' hearts and souls as deeply as it touches mine. From as far back as I can remember, I've wanted to touch others with music to bring tears down their cheeks. Consequently I've been a career musician and in the last two years I FOUND the melody I want to play--it's Zephaniah 3:17. I want to play God's melody back to Him that He sings over me in all its many emotions, styles, volumes, tempi, and timbres for all the different situations in my life. I want to play that melody so sweetly that others will hear it and be drawn into the Lord in a deep relationship with Him.
May I ask you to help me do that? Please pray that I'll be able to hear every nuance of that melody with perfect ears and be able to play it back with perfect musicianship. You're welcome to listen in!
BTW, many people don't know how to dream, and haven't any. What is your dream and how may we help you accomplish it?

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Lisa,
How about if I put the thread back on topic! I've been thinking about the activities of dreaming and imagining, and I think, in Bible terms, they are simply the exercising of FAITH. How about Abraham's dream? And how much of a part did God have in formulating that dream?

God called Abraham to leave Ur of the Chaldeans, a city and country which was the center of all then-known civilization. He probably lived in a wonderful house (perhaps similar to a villa) and was a wealthy, well-respected man. God spoke a dream into his life, and Abraham immediately responded and even traveled in blind faith, not knowing where he was going.

"By faith Abraham, when called to go to a place he would later receive as his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going. By faith he made his home in the promised land like a stranger in a foreign country; he lived in tents, as did Isaac and Jacob, who were heirs with him of the same promise. For he was looking forward to the city with foundations, whose architect and builder is God. By faith Abraham, even though he was past age—and Sarah herself was barren—was enabled to become a father because he considered him faithful who had made the promise. And so from this one man, and he as good as dead, came descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as countless as the sand on the seashore." (Hebrews 11:8-12).

Romans 4 speaks of believing into existence that which is not, hoping against all hope, and having it accounted to us for righteousness. Did you know that a dream and however much belief you have inside yourself concerning it has that kind of reward and is considered that high of a spiritual activity? So each of us should ask ourselves, "What about my dream?"
Blessings, Dave

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

James Bartlett posted a status
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxdsVZ6VLsk This is my 1st attempt at doing a teaching on Youtube"
Jun 1
Juanita added a discussion to the group March to Honor
Aug 19, 2020
Juanita posted a group
Aug 19, 2020
Profile IconAlexandria, Kacee Holmes, Trish and 2 more joined KingdomInsight
Aug 19, 2020
Juanita and Pascal Musore are now friends
Jul 13, 2019
Pascal Musore posted a status
"Lets change our world"
Jul 4, 2019
"Prayer that you have made acquaintances with the project, for more information or questions, write to me I am at your disposal"
Jul 4, 2019
"electricity in Africa and around the world, we already have several projects that are in progress, we lack some support from you"
Jul 4, 2019
"People from around the world, I come to you to talk about my humanitarian association which aims to fight against famines, no drinking water"
Jul 4, 2019
Ginny Reid Radtke replied to Juanita's discussion Chapter 3. Not my job. in the group 2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication
"What a thought provoking chapter! Interesting that change is only possible if there is hope; Yes I…"
Jun 20, 2019
James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

Prayer. Learning to be Intentional.

This is a Call to Prayer!When God intends to move, He calls us to prayer.  He is calling.  Let's be…See More
Jun 18, 2019
Ginny Reid Radtke joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Jun 16, 2019
Michael is now a member of KingdomInsight
Jun 15, 2019
Ginny Reid Radtke and Juanita are now friends
Jun 14, 2019
James Bartlett replied to Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch in the group 2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication
"A "Church" House, Building, Temple, etc. is the House of the Lord, it is a place we come…"
Jun 11, 2019
James Bartlett liked Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch
Jun 11, 2019
James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Jun 11, 2019
James Bartlett and Robert H Patrick are now friends
Jun 11, 2019
Profile IconGinny Reid Radtke, James Pollard, Tom Christensen and 2 more joined KingdomInsight
Jun 8, 2019
Juanita's group was featured
Thumbnail

Jun 8, 2019

© 2021   Created by Juanita.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service