There is a buzz building again around Sarah Palin and the 'upcoming' 2016 Elections.  Sarah Palin's supporters are becoming more vocal and more numerous.  So we decided to create a simple news aggregator site to track what's really going on across the web, Palin16.com - the domain could eventually be used for an expanded role, but for now, it is simply to monitor what people are saying, love her or hate her, on the interwebs.

Visit Palin16.com

How do you think we can best use this domain?

You need to be a member of KingdomInsight to add comments!

Join KingdomInsight

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  Good job do all you can to suger coat Palin. It is my hope that none of you change.

• M Joseph Sheppard- I appreciated your observations and we are going to switch over to that model- having preused the google blogs, google news, youtube 'discoveries' I see it cluttered with anti-Palin stuff, to a much higher proportion than I had imagined it would be

• thank you for you critiques- the site is not intended to be anti-sarah so  we will consider your points

• The trouble with your non-selective Palin news accumulator is that, like all similar, you are including the viciously anti-Palin articles like "Palin and Bachman are idiots video" etc with the supportive ones. You also leave out the Palin specific blogs like Palin4President2016

and Conservatives4palin, Palinnet etc

You may wish to rethink your model. having a positive Palin accumulator woudl be grand but the current format introduces much negativity along with the positivity.

This reply was deleted.