Day 26 ~ Red Envelope Day ~ March 31 * 12 hours ago * Post a comment * Share Greetings, blessings and peace be to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ! I purchased red envelopes for Red Envelope Day and have an overflow. If you wish, I can send one on your behalf. Please email me (angeljoymom@yahoo.com) with your first name and last initial, city and state, and I will stick one in the mail for you. If you want to send it in someone's honor, please let me know and I'll include it on the envelope. Place "Red Envelope Day" in the subject line so I can see it easily. Thank you and may God bless! Judy ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ Please visit this website: http://www.RedEnvelopeDay.com ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ Red Envelope Day is a GREAT way to occupy! Father God, help us to find other ways to peaceably speak our mind so that You are honored in America. In Jesus' name, amen. ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ Joel 2:11-18 11And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it? 12Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning: 13And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil. 14Who knoweth if he will return and repent, and leave a blessing behind him; even a meat offering and a drink offering unto the LORD your God? 15Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly: 16Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet. 17Let the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O LORD, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God? 18Then will the LORD be jealous for his land, and pity his people.

You need to be a member of KingdomInsight to add comments!

Join KingdomInsight

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Amen Paige! That is awesome!!
    They'll probably remember that for the rest of their life!
    I can remember being 12 or 13 and marching with my mom at our state capital with the Right to Life Committee.
    Thank You, Jesus!!

Paige said:
    The teen girls in our Girlz Night Oout group did like 1,000 of them....I loved hearing and seeing the raw emotions that the girls had as they got involved in this STAND for LIFE!
  • The teen girls in our Girlz Night Oout group did like 1,000 of them....I loved hearing and seeing the raw emotions that the girls had as they got involved in this STAND for LIFE!
This reply was deleted.