"Dancing with the Harpella" was recorded
in Jerusalem at the Ramat Rachel
as a spontaneous expression of worship.
The improvised dance enhances the visual
and sonic beauty of the Harpella,
a new electronic harp whose acrylic body
resonates with the colors of the rainbow.
For more information on the Harpella
please visit www.harptronics.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Love God and Live Christ
2. Love Our Neighbor as God loves Us
3. Go make Disciples of all Nations beginning at home
4. Apostles Teaching- Share in Understanding the Word
5. Fellowship - Koinonia- Build Intentional, Christ-Centered Loving Relationships
6. Breaking of Bread- Eating Together- Share our Daily Lives with one another
7. Prayer- Share in Prayer
Life Pillars Authorities
Why is it so important for you to COMMENT? When you WRITE, you bless others.
When someone writes and you COMMENT, the writer knows that you have heard what was said and encourages the writer to write more! When you COMMENT, you have to think more deeply about what was written. This helps increase learning and retention, benefiting the WRITER and COMMENTER!
Let's increase LEARNING through INTERACTING!