The Truth Is Not For Everyone . . .

The Truth Is Not For Everyone . . . The Truth is that our nation is on the brink of disaster by the hand of a government monarchy, which includes both parties. The Truth is that empowering one party over the other, one election cycle after another, will never usher in real change, and change is needed. The Truth is that, unlike the days when Christ walked the earth, We The People vote our Caesar’s into office. The Truth is that We The Voters shall be held to account for the evil committed by those whom we empower through our votes. The Truth is that We The People must cease voting for the lesser of two evils, lest America progressively become evil herself. The Truth is that those who chastise, “You’re throwing your vote away,” are without Faith, for the clay belongs not to the earth, but to the Maker’s hands. The Truth is that when no good option is presented, We The People must write in CHRIST THE LORD, for then none shall say we are not a Christian nation, a people worthy of the Maker’s blessings. Then and only then, will the restoration of our nation begin. God Bless and Always Speak The Truth, Thomas N. Tabback Author of Things Forgotten http://pearlgatepublishing.com continued at Give Me No King Hear Thomas on our show Fan The Fire with CJ and Tallulah from last night

You need to be a member of KingdomInsight to add comments!

Join KingdomInsight

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I missed the show last nite, but this is my reply to what Thomas writes of the truth.

The lesser of 2 evils is evil indeed, the father of lies is the one sowing the seeds

If you give this thought some time, you sill see that it is true. The lesser of 2 evils is the choice between right and not right, or in other words... wrong. But in actuality we live in a duopoly and both sides are in on the deception

Over the years, we as Americans have been dragged into complacency, whether we like it or not, whether we knew it or not. Subliminal advertising was taught on a college level in advertising for a reason. Satan is the master of deception, he and his minions have been hard at work since the asassination of JFK and even way before, the last real and truly elected official of the USA.

Whether you buy into conspiracy theory or not, they are there. Satan has been plotting to take down our country since its conception. There were not only Christians on the Mayflower, but others that were also looking to escape religious persecution. Believe what you may, but we are in a spiritual war between good and evil

Conspiracy theories have been down played, even to the level of the food that we put in our mouths and the thoughts that are purposely placed in our minds via hollowood and radio through the recording industry. Satan has been using America to achieve this end game we are facing head on. "Do as thou wilt" is the motto of the satanic belief.

Why has Satan attacked America you say. First and foremost, America was founded on the principles of Christianity, its very evident in the Constitution what our forefathers intent was. But being a country of seperation of Church and state meant NOT having a particular "religion" in its government, but having a choice, having a freedom to choose. after seeing what beliefs and truths lye before us, we should be able to disseminate what is real and what is fiction. But satan wont have that since he was cast down to earth, admonished from God. A new land was founded and satan wasnt going to miss the boat where he could craft his

I truly believe this is why the founding fathers of America "allowed all" beliefs to come to our shores, because of Jesus. But we as free people, having the choice to do right or wrong, having the choice to decide in slow motion in Americas formation, having complacency, the devils advocate, infiltrate almost every aspect of our lives, the reason we find ourselves where we are now. You can hear it in the music of the day and see it in the movies that they make, step back and truly listen and see. Complacency has been our downfall.

You have been told that God doesnt exist and given a choice a choice in our freedoms to "do as thou wilt". Is it not evident that we have "wilted" due to our carnal delights and subliminal deception. Without God, we the people will "do as thou wilt" without any fear of repercussion from God. The best thing that satan ever did was to convince most everyone that he doesnt exist, through the movie industry and through the music industry. Is this not the realm that satan exists. In the minds and hearts, that is how satan enters ones soul through deception.
  • you can hear the archive at that link

Les said:
    I missed the show last nite, but this is my reply to what Thomas writes of the truth.

The lesser of 2 evils is evil indeed, the father of lies is the one sowing the seeds

If you give this thought some time, you sill see that it is true. The lesser of 2 evils is the choice between right and not right, or in other words... wrong. But in actuality we live in a duopoly and both sides are in on the deception

Over the years, we as Americans have been dragged into complacency, whether we like it or not, whether we knew it or not. Subliminal advertising was taught on a college level in advertising for a reason. Satan is the master of deception, he and his minions have been hard at work since the asassination of JFK and even way before, the last real and truly elected official of the USA.

Whether you buy into conspiracy theory or not, they are there. Satan has been plotting to take down our country since its conception. There were not only Christians on the Mayflower, but others that were also looking to escape religious persecution. Believe what you may, but we are in a spiritual war between good and evil

Conspiracy theories have been down played, even to the level of the food that we put in our mouths and the thoughts that are purposely placed in our minds via hollowood and radio through the recording industry. Satan has been using America to achieve this end game we are facing head on. "Do as thou wilt" is the motto of the satanic belief.

Why has Satan attacked America you say. First and foremost, America was founded on the principles of Christianity, its very evident in the Constitution what our forefathers intent was. But being a country of seperation of Church and state meant NOT having a particular "religion" in its government, but having a choice, having a freedom to choose. after seeing what beliefs and truths lye before us, we should be able to disseminate what is real and what is fiction. But satan wont have that since he was cast down to earth, admonished from God. A new land was founded and satan wasnt going to miss the boat where he could craft his

I truly believe this is why the founding fathers of America "allowed all" beliefs to come to our shores, because of Jesus. But we as free people, having the choice to do right or wrong, having the choice to decide in slow motion in Americas formation, having complacency, the devils advocate, infiltrate almost every aspect of our lives, the reason we find ourselves where we are now. You can hear it in the music of the day and see it in the movies that they make, step back and truly listen and see. Complacency has been our downfall.

You have been told that God doesnt exist and given a choice a choice in our freedoms to "do as thou wilt". Is it not evident that we have "wilted" due to our carnal delights and subliminal deception. Without God, we the people will "do as thou wilt" without any fear of repercussion from God. The best thing that satan ever did was to convince most everyone that he doesnt exist, through the movie industry and through the music industry. Is this not the realm that satan exists. In the minds and hearts, that is how satan enters ones soul through deception.
  • I think that is what Thomas is saying. He said we elect our Caesars meaning we are responsible. There is a link to the full article.

Charlie Marsh said:
    Romans 31:1 "Let every soul to the higher authorities be subject, for there is no authority except from God, and the authorities existing are appointed by God." Doesn't this suggest that Obama is President by God's appointment? Would this not be applicable to Hitler, Stalin and even Satan himself?

When was the last time we had any real assurance that a Presidential candidate was a "born again" Christian? It is politically correct to claim to be a Christian to get the Christian vote. However, the last Presidential candidate that I recall specifically claiming to be "born again" was Jimmy Carter and I think that most would agree that he would not be included on the top ten list of America's greatest Presidents.

When I moved to Central Arkansas, some years ago, I recall seeing Governor Bill Clinton on television, dressed in his choir robe and seated in the choir loft at Immanuel Baptist Church in Little Rock. I sometimes wondered if it was just for the photo-ops and Christian votes. I do not recall seeing him and Hillary together as she is a Methodist. If she attended her church regularly, I do not know. But I am confident that the Baptists have more voters in Arkansas than the Methodists. But a Christian is a Christian, right? - regardless of their denomination.

In 2 Chronicles we read: "if my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." Obviously, "my people" means members of His Church. He is talking to us, not America. We can't blame it on Obama or those who elected him. We can't even say; "The Devil made us do it." It is my sin and your sin. We are at fault. And we must humble ourselves, pray, seek His face and turn from our wicked ways. That is the Truth as I see it.
  • Romans 31:1 "Let every soul to the higher authorities be subject, for there is no authority except from God, and the authorities existing are appointed by God." Doesn't this suggest that Obama is President by God's appointment? Would this not be applicable to Hitler, Stalin and even Satan himself?

When was the last time we had any real assurance that a Presidential candidate was a "born again" Christian? It is politically correct to claim to be a Christian to get the Christian vote. However, the last Presidential candidate that I recall specifically claiming to be "born again" was Jimmy Carter and I think that most would agree that he would not be included on the top ten list of America's greatest Presidents.

When I moved to Central Arkansas, some years ago, I recall seeing Governor Bill Clinton on television, dressed in his choir robe and seated in the choir loft at Immanuel Baptist Church in Little Rock. I sometimes wondered if it was just for the photo-ops and Christian votes. I do not recall seeing him and Hillary together as she is a Methodist. If she attended her church regularly, I do not know. But I am confident that the Baptists have more voters in Arkansas than the Methodists. But a Christian is a Christian, right? - regardless of their denomination.

In 2 Chronicles we read: "if my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." Obviously, "my people" means members of His Church. He is talking to us, not America. We can't blame it on Obama or those who elected him. We can't even say; "The Devil made us do it." It is my sin and your sin. We are at fault. And we must humble ourselves, pray, seek His face and turn from our wicked ways. That is the Truth as I see it.
  • Thank you all for all of the wonderful posts and have a very Bless CHRISTmas
  • Preach it, Sister!

Cheryl A Clarke said:
    Jesus said "I am The Truth" along with "The Way and The Life." You say, "The Truth" is not for everyone. I beg to differ.
    Jesus, The Light of the World, The Way, The TRUTH and The Life," was born into the world for everyone. Not just a few self-righteous Christians who piously fold their hands and look down sadly on everyone else.
    "O wretched man that I am," applies to us all. The Church needs to get a clue about Who He IS and why He came, and also that He is coming back sooner than anyone realizes.
    The Truth is: the American government is already evil, and the Church will be held accountable for not only those who are in office but also those who die without Christ, because The Church is not doing its job as Jesus gave in the Great Commission: Go out into all the world and preach the Gospel, to who? All the world...And not only with words, but deeds, for "faith without works is dead."
    Give to the poor, take care of the widows and orphans, don't deny a hard working man his wages, when it is within your power to do otherwise.
    Remember, there but by the grace of God, go each and every one of us.
    We are about to see hard times come upon this nation like we have never, ever seen, even harder than the Great Depression, because of the follies of our federal government.
    There may even come a day when the freedoms we so callously take for granted are taken away from us, because we were "asleep at the switch" while the devil did his mischief in Washington.
    When you celebrate His birth in your homes this year, try to keep those memories in your heart for the years to come when we may not be allowed to celebrate, or even utter the name of Jesus, and remember why you are celebrating, then bow your heads and pray, for forgiveness and for revelation and for strength to "endure unto the end." It is time for the Church to wake up from her slumber, get on her face and seek the Lord. We need to pray now more than ever, and not become complacent, lest we fall away into the deceit of this world. Come quickly Lord Jesus, again I say, Come!
  • A number of people have said it already, but let me add mine: "Amen!"
  • Amen!!!

Cheryl A Clarke said:
    Jesus said "I am The Truth" along with "The Way and The Life." You say, "The Truth" is not for everyone. I beg to differ.
    Jesus, The Light of the World, The Way, The TRUTH and The Life," was born into the world for everyone. Not just a few self-righteous Christians who piously fold their hands and look down sadly on everyone else.
    "O wretched man that I am," applies to us all. The Church needs to get a clue about Who He IS and why He came, and also that He is coming back sooner than anyone realizes.
    The Truth is: the American government is already evil, and the Church will be held accountable for not only those who are in office but also those who die without Christ, because The Church is not doing its job as Jesus gave in the Great Commission: Go out into all the world and preach the Gospel, to who? All the world...And not only with words, but deeds, for "faith without works is dead."
    Give to the poor, take care of the widows and orphans, don't deny a hard working man his wages, when it is within your power to do otherwise.
    We are about to see hard times come upon this nation like we have never, ever seen, even harder than the Great Depression, because of the follies of our federal government.
    There may even come a day when the freedoms we so callously take for granted are taken away from us, because we were "asleep at the switch" while the devil did his mischief in Washington.
    When you celebrate His birth in your homes this year, try to keep those memories in your heart for the years to come when we may not be allowed to celebrate, or even utter the name of Jesus, and remember why you are celebrating, then bow your heads and pray, for forgiveness and for revelation and for strength to "endure unto the end." It is time for the Church to wake up from her slumber, get on her face and seek the Lord. We need to pray now more than ever, and not become complacent, lest we fall away into the deceit of this world. Come quickly Lord Jesus, again I say, Come!
  • Jesus said "I am The Truth" along with "The Way and The Life." You say, "The Truth" is not for everyone. I beg to differ.
  • I would have to say Amen also and I pray that more people would come to know the truth in more ways than one.

God Bless and a Merry Christmas to all!!!!
This reply was deleted.