KingdomInsight

Creating a Learning Network for Kingdom Builders!

God is always speaking to our hearts. Please, take a minute and share...
What is He saying to your heart?
We all want to gain insight on how to build His Kingdom! What areas areas of building His Kingdom are you most interested in?

Here is the mission of KingdomInsight for those who want to learn more! Here...

Here are our Community Standards:  Here...

Thanks for being part of this community and working to extend the Kingdom of God!!!
Most importantly - share: What is God saying to you??!!!!???

Views: 254

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have always felt that OUR LORD JESUS loves us despite our faults we make daily

Those who trust in God will not be disappointed.  

When I look at my life, I can look at trials, circumstances and challenges.   OR, I can choose to understand that God is TRUSTWORTHY - He will do what He says.  I can believe that He FAITHFUL-He will do as he promised.  I can believe He will be a provider-He has promised to provide what I need, and that He will accomplish through me all He has promised.

I can trust in God and I will not be disappointed. 

2014 is here!  This is what God is saying to me...

This year will be a year of increase and expansion.  Things that were just seeds will fruit out.  There will be increase and visible fruitfulness.   AMEN!

What is God saying to YOUR heart right now?  ;-)

2014:  The year of freedom & the supernatural.  This is the slogan of the new 501c3 church in town.  I found out about Victory Church International from an article in the Westland Observer on Dec. 19th 2013.  There were many things in the article that gave me good vibes about the church, the most important was the emphasis on serving the community-with concrete examples given.  So I think that this church has potential to break out of the "its all about the local church box" and experience the blessings of the New Covenant purchased with Christ's blood.  I sat in on Pastor Shannon's Life Lessons Class on Jan. 12th, afterward, I sent him an email critiquing his class and giving him a suggestion of what to teach on.  He replied to my email by saying he was going to follow my suggestion and teach a series on it.  The emphasis being on repentance, which will lead to "refreshing days from the Lord"(Acts 3 vs 19).  If this happens the church/community will truly experience freedom and the supernatural, something that I have spent many years hoping for.  I am looking forward to celebrating the Lord's Supper with the church this Sunday, but I am still judging myself to see whether I should or not.

A lot of people, even Priests, believe we are at the end times.  I try to live my life so it doesn't matter ...meaning I am always ready.

I do believe we have to be more open.  I do try to not offend, but before church started last week, the people behind me were talking about the weather.  I said, I think God is mad.  It says in the bible that god sends messages thru weather and the sky.  They said why is he mad..and I said the people voted for a man that said we are no longer a christian nation.  I think that is a good reason.  I, personally believe that God doesn't approve of abortion, and the people voted for a man who believes in population control even thru abortion, etc.  I could go on some more.  But we need to start living our life and share our love as if God is with us every minute...and you know he is.  We are in serious trouble and one of the reasons is that we were told to not offend anyone and discuss our faith.  I am a business owner, I have a Sacred Heart of Jesus picture in my dining room; I discuss faith if people want to and I have never offended anyone including non-believers.  II think it is called respect.  I respect people no matter their belief.

Steve,

Sounds like this church could really be hearing the heart of God.  Trusting it works out for you and them and your community.   Keep us posted!

Steve Belttari said:

2014:  The year of freedom & the supernatural.  This is the slogan of the new 501c3 church in town.  I found out about Victory Church International from an article in the Westland Observer on Dec. 19th 2013.  There were many things in the article that gave me good vibes about the church, the most important was the emphasis on serving the community-with concrete examples given.  So I think that this church has potential to break out of the "its all about the local church box" and experience the blessings of the New Covenant purchased with Christ's blood.  I sat in on Pastor Shannon's Life Lessons Class on Jan. 12th, afterward, I sent him an email critiquing his class and giving him a suggestion of what to teach on.  He replied to my email by saying he was going to follow my suggestion and teach a series on it.  The emphasis being on repentance, which will lead to "refreshing days from the Lord"(Acts 3 vs 19).  If this happens the church/community will truly experience freedom and the supernatural, something that I have spent many years hoping for.  I am looking forward to celebrating the Lord's Supper with the church this Sunday, but I am still judging myself to see whether I should or not.

Jan,

I was really blessed by your reply.   Yes, I agree ~ America is under the judgement of God.   And, I agree ~ political correctness has shut people's mouths.  I try not to offend people, but Jesus said that if they hated him, and they did, they will hate his followers, too.   I think people have found that they can avoid that hate/distain by keeping quiet.   A light under a basket doesn't provide much like.  It is the same with Christians who say little to nothing... for fear.   Would we rather offend people who disagree with us or would we rather offend God?

jan said:

A lot of people, even Priests, believe we are at the end times.  I try to live my life so it doesn't matter ...meaning I am always ready.

I do believe we have to be more open.  I do try to not offend, but before church started last week, the people behind me were talking about the weather.  I said, I think God is mad.  It says in the bible that god sends messages thru weather and the sky.  They said why is he mad..and I said the people voted for a man that said we are no longer a christian nation.  I think that is a good reason.  I, personally believe that God doesn't approve of abortion, and the people voted for a man who believes in population control even thru abortion, etc.  I could go on some more.  But we need to start living our life and share our love as if God is with us every minute...and you know he is.  We are in serious trouble and one of the reasons is that we were told to not offend anyone and discuss our faith.  I am a business owner, I have a Sacred Heart of Jesus picture in my dining room; I discuss faith if people want to and I have never offended anyone including non-believers.  II think it is called respect.  I respect people no matter their belief.

Very  good question, Juanita.

My answetrs are many. The most important of them is that intellectuals have no logical standing when they make fun and denigrate those who believe in God. 

I have just published a book to this effect titled "A Case for God."

Clearly, I need much help in disseminating this message. Any help you and your community can provide will be essential to the success of this new intellectual world I have been gradually building over fifty years of research and publication in peer-reviewed journals.

Carmine

PS - I am an old friend of Bill Collier

Attachments:

Thanks for the refocus.  I am so involved daily in reporting on the political and moral chaos of the day, that I have slipped to the back of my mind the the very messages which the Holy Spirit share through me as a teaching pastor.  

While I remain committed to the call of my present efforts as a watchman / reporter on the wall, I do appreciate your reminder and the words of those who have already commented. I can only hope that the things we are experiencing are "birth pangs' preparing for His return.  

But, I also realize that the sins of America, and total humanity,  are great and that even Christ's Ambassadors suffer when righteousness is not upheld by the rulers/leaders of a nation.   Fortunately, we can be at peace because God knows His plan/work for us and until his grace is removed from the world, we can experience his love, forgiveness, compassion, wisdom -- far more than we can imagine -- until our appointed time in the flesh is ended  through death or His return.,  Maranatha - Come Lord Jesus.

God bless!

Carmine,

That is wonderful that you have published a book.   Thank you for your one page summary.   I will let our community know about your book and ask for ideas to help promote it.

God bless you! 

Carmine Gorga said:

My answetrs are many. The most important of them is that intellectuals have no logical standing when they make fun and denigrate those who believe in God. 

Clearly, I need much help in disseminating this message. Any help you and your community can provide will be essential to the success of this new intellectual world I have been gradually building over fifty years of research and publication in peer-reviewed journals.

Carmine

Bill, 

This was a real word of encouragement.   You are right, we all have things that occupy our thoughts, but we have to work to keep God in the center!

Dr. Bill Smith said:

Thanks for the refocus.  I am so involved daily in reporting on the political and moral chaos of the day, that I have slipped to the back of my mind the the very messages which the Holy Spirit share through me as a teaching pastor.  

While I remain committed to the call of my present efforts as a watchman / reporter on the wall, I do appreciate your reminder and the words of those who have already commented. I can only hope that the things we are experiencing are "birth pangs' preparing for His return.  

But, I also realize that the sins of America, and total humanity,  are great and that even Christ's Ambassadors suffer when righteousness is not upheld by the rulers/leaders of a nation.   Fortunately, we can be at peace because God knows His plan/work for us and until his grace is removed from the world, we can experience his love, forgiveness, compassion, wisdom -- far more than we can imagine -- until our appointed time in the flesh is ended  through death or His return.,  Maranatha - Come Lord Jesus.

God bless!

Thank you, Juanita

Carmine

Juanita said:

Carmine,

That is wonderful that you have published a book.   Thank you for your one page summary.   I will let our community know about your book and ask for ideas to help promote it.

God bless you! 

Carmine Gorga said:

Carmine

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Robert H Patrick joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

Responding to God's Call!

Building with the 5C'sCALL.  I want to respond to God's CALL to serve and i will CALL others…See More
16 hours ago
Thumbnail

The Reformation Manifesto by Cindy Jacobs

We will review the book to understand our part in God's plan to change nations today.See More
16 hours ago
Profile IconRobert H Patrick and James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

Prayer. Learning to be Intentional.

This is a Call to Prayer!When God intends to move, He calls us to prayer.  He is calling.  Let's be…See More
16 hours ago
Thumbnail

2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
16 hours ago
Ginny Reid Radtke joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Monday
Michael is now a member of KingdomInsight
Saturday
Ginny Reid Radtke and Juanita are now friends
Saturday
Robert H Patrick left a comment for James Bartlett
"Thank you James!"
Jun 12
James Bartlett replied to Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch in the group 2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication
"A "Church" House, Building, Temple, etc. is the House of the Lord, it is a place we come…"
Jun 11
James Bartlett liked Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch
Jun 11
James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

Jun 11
James Bartlett and Robert H Patrick are now friends
Jun 11
Robert H Patrick left a comment for RON KING
"Thank you Ron!"
Jun 10
Robert H Patrick and RON KING are now friends
Jun 10
Profile IconGinny Reid Radtke, James Pollard, Tom Christensen and 2 more joined KingdomInsight
Jun 8
Juanita's group was featured
Thumbnail

Jun 8
James Bartlett posted a discussion

The next Closer Walk Bible Study

The next Closer Walk Bible Study (Conference Call) will be tomorrow at 8 am EST. On Wednesday…See More
May 6
James Bartlett posted a discussion

Closer Walk Bible Study

The next Closer Walk Bible Study (Conference Call) will be tomorrow at 12 pm EST. On Wednesday…See More
Feb 12
James Bartlett posted a status
"""Closer Walk bible Study" is looking for Preachers and Teacher of the Word of God to come share with us. We need all the help we can get.""
Feb 12
James Bartlett posted a status
""Closer Walk bible Study" is looking for Preachers and Teacher of the Word to come share with us. We need all the help we can get."
Feb 12

© 2019   Created by Juanita.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service