KingdomInsight

Creating a Learning Network for Kingdom Builders!

God is always speaking to our hearts. Please, take a minute and share...
What is He saying to your heart?
We all want to gain insight on how to build His Kingdom! What areas areas of building His Kingdom are you most interested in?

Here is the mission of KingdomInsight for those who want to learn more! Here...

Here are our Community Standards:  Here...

Thanks for being part of this community and working to extend the Kingdom of God!!!
Most importantly - share: What is God saying to you??!!!!???

Views: 259

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

God is saying to me for ALL TO REPENT!!! We need to as a United Nation under God to repent of our sins, the moral decay that is so prominent among our people. Especially our youth!!
We, elders are guilty of the SIN of OMISSION, and have let our moral fiber and our most precious treasure decay...- our children..... HOLLYWOOD people and their decaying morals has become the new Idols and icons, verses the Baals in the book of Numbers, that the people worship and want to model . Our youth are posessed with their looks, bodies, how sexy they are etc. Its ok to have sex at any time, you dont't have to tell your parents, and if you get pregnant- Pay your fine- kill the baby-- no problem!!! This is the message that Our Lord Jesus Christ finds the MOST OFFENSIVE!!! WE KEPT LETTING THINGS SLIP BY AND BY POWER of OMISSION - IT HAS GONE THIS FAR....
Our MDs. who perform these attrocities are guity of the most grevious offense of murder of the innocent child and the sin of abating the mother to commit murder.. We need to ask our Father, Lord Jesus, and Holy Spirit to forgive us as a nation and reverse these attocities.
For the past couple of days, I have been getting the sense that something is missing. It's sort of like the feeling one gets when you hear a tune on the radio and for some reason you just can't recall the name of the song, or who sang it.
It's right on the tip of your tongue, as they say; but you can't figure it out.
Somethings missing.
When the Lord reveals it to me, and if He allows me to, I'll share it with the rest on this forum.
God tells me we must reinvent our society from His Ground Up. He has given me some very powerful tools to achieve this goal. You have inspired me to start a group. I will call it Building Concordia. (The word comes from Bill Collier).

Carmine
What does Concordia mean?

Carmine Gorga said:
God tells me we must reinvent our society from His Ground Up. He has given me some very powerful tools to achieve this goal. You have inspired me to start a group. I will call it Building Concordia. (The word comes from Bill Collier).

Carmine
This is wonderful to have a God based website to advance the Kingdom of God, especially in 2009.
I have been blessed richly in the burden to prayer for others, I have experienced jail ministry and God has spoken many times to me through the Holy Spirit His own hurt of how we (all people) are not "getting it". I mean we (as people in general) and christians too, are NOT learning what God has already shown in His word.
We continue to go 'round and round like the ones in the desert 40 yrs. God is telling people, it is time to come out of your "Comfort Zone" and step up to a higher level within the church (His Bride). He is giving talents & gifts to be used for edifying and strengthening the "Body" and to show the lost WHO He really is and what He is all about. It's time for the "pew warmers" to rise up! Don't be afraid to take the next step in the Godly desires of your heart, For God says , He directs the path of the righteous. Just Go DO IT, God will lead in all things and in all truth, for He can not lie and He says He will NEVER leave, Nor FORSAKE you. He means Never! I will share as God directs me, of the words I have written in a note book. You may be pleasantly surprised! Be Blessed and rise up to a better you through our wonderful Jesus Christ. Laura
Hi Juanita, thanks for the welcome, and for all of the information you shared about KingdomInsight. I look forward to getting to know the people on this network:) And I look forward to advancing the Kingdom!
Lori Laws said:
Hi Juanita, thanks for the welcome, and for all of the information you shared about KingdomInsight. I look forward to getting to know the people on this network:) And I look forward to advancing the Kingdom!

Glad you can be a part!
I feel that the time is short. We need to reach people for Christ. We can't let other things stand in our way.

We've got to be fruitful for Him!
Amen! This past weekend I was part of a Wonderful Womens' Conference here in KY and our guest speaker was from South Africa. Wonderful, Annointed, Lady of God, who brought the word of God LOUD and clear!
As she spoke you knew the presence of the Lord was right there beside you and filled our church! Praise God!
Anyway, the message was the church and the rest of the country wants "Revival" but, God's people aren't desiring the "ALL Consuming Fire" that Jesus gives through the Holy Spirit. We must Pray! Pray! and seek God's face and seek after the Kingdom of God, to be stirred up like we once were when we became a "new Christian". God is getting the blame for many things gone wrong and satan is getting validated for his activities. This is NOT the truth. People MUST stand on the word! Take responsibility for their actions or we have only tied the hands of the Living God, who so much wants to Bless this nation and her people. He gave us free will, hoping we choose HIM above all. The facts are, we have put God in a box until we "need" something and then we go crying to HIM....It's time to STOP and ask the LORD " what do you want to say to me today, what can I do to please and bring honor to you?" Time is at hand are you ready? Love to All, Laura

Johnny Berguson said:
I feel that the time is short. We need to reach people for Christ. We can't let other things stand in our way.

We've got to be fruitful for Him!
God has been telling me to quit holding back. Instead of trying to fit His work into my schedule, to accept the work in faith that it will get done and allow Him to worry about the schedule. I know He will because He always does, but sometimes I forget when I loose focus.
Today I feel like God is saying to me leave your worries in my hands and you will always see, how lucky you really are. I will take care of you and yours if you just trust in me. Everyday I hear and see things that happen all around me and it scares me at first and then I feel a sense of peace because I believe in God and I know in my heart that it will be alright. He is saying to me, to be nice and friendly to people, who are less fortunate than me and to always help especially the elderly. So many of them are soo lonely. I always go out of my way to help someone whenever I can.
Today I feel like God is saying that HE IS IN CHARGE & to be FEARLESS.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Juanita and Pascal Musore are now friends
Jul 13
Pascal Musore posted a status
"Lets change our world"
Jul 4
"Prayer that you have made acquaintances with the project, for more information or questions, write to me I am at your disposal"
Jul 4
"electricity in Africa and around the world, we already have several projects that are in progress, we lack some support from you"
Jul 4
"People from around the world, I come to you to talk about my humanitarian association which aims to fight against famines, no drinking water"
Jul 4
Ginny Reid Radtke replied to Juanita's discussion Chapter 3. Not my job. in the group 2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication
"What a thought provoking chapter! Interesting that change is only possible if there is hope; Yes I…"
Jun 20
James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

Prayer. Learning to be Intentional.

This is a Call to Prayer!When God intends to move, He calls us to prayer.  He is calling.  Let's be…See More
Jun 18
Ginny Reid Radtke joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Jun 16
Michael is now a member of KingdomInsight
Jun 15
Ginny Reid Radtke and Juanita are now friends
Jun 14
James Bartlett replied to Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch in the group 2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication
"A "Church" House, Building, Temple, etc. is the House of the Lord, it is a place we come…"
Jun 11
James Bartlett liked Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch
Jun 11
James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Jun 11
James Bartlett and Robert H Patrick are now friends
Jun 11
Profile IconGinny Reid Radtke, James Pollard, Tom Christensen and 2 more joined KingdomInsight
Jun 8
Juanita's group was featured
Thumbnail

Jun 8
James Bartlett posted a discussion

The next Closer Walk Bible Study

The next Closer Walk Bible Study (Conference Call) will be tomorrow at 8 am EST. On Wednesday…See More
May 6
James Bartlett posted a discussion

Closer Walk Bible Study

The next Closer Walk Bible Study (Conference Call) will be tomorrow at 12 pm EST. On Wednesday…See More
Feb 12
James Bartlett posted a status
"""Closer Walk bible Study" is looking for Preachers and Teacher of the Word of God to come share with us. We need all the help we can get.""
Feb 12
James Bartlett posted a status
""Closer Walk bible Study" is looking for Preachers and Teacher of the Word to come share with us. We need all the help we can get."
Feb 12

© 2019   Created by Juanita.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service