KingdomInsight

Creating a Learning Network for Kingdom Builders!

God is always speaking to our hearts. Please, take a minute and share...
What is He saying to your heart?
We all want to gain insight on how to build His Kingdom! What areas areas of building His Kingdom are you most interested in?

Here is the mission of KingdomInsight for those who want to learn more! Here...

Here are our Community Standards:  Here...

Thanks for being part of this community and working to extend the Kingdom of God!!!
Most importantly - share: What is God saying to you??!!!!???

Views: 277

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All I can say is that in reading all the other comments, the message is clear. While we are born into this generation - our limited "temporary duty assignment," we must do our part in standing on the side of righteousness and for both truth and the Truth, and we can all be glad that as Ambassadors for Christ we will eventually be allowed to rest in Him. But even now, we need to develop our relationship with God and Our Lord.

God once said to me (yes God still speaks with his children) during a time of disipline and instruction (in summary): Just because you die, do you beleive you will be able to communicate with me in a relationship. You are already in the Kingdom of Heaven (righteousness, peace and joy in the Spirit)? Do you think that death means somehow makes your more able to talk with me?

He made it clear that I had better start preparing or I would go through some retraining later. And that included repenting before Him of prior failures and acts of disobediance (even though they were already forgiven) so as to be set free from guilt.

In other words, If I did not talk with him in the flesh, then why should I expect to be able to better communicate with Him after death. A few years later, I read the following book which I recommend to you: "Destined for the Throne" by Paul E. Billheimer (1936-1984). He said, "God's eternal purpose has been the preparation and training of an eternal companion for His Son: the Bride of Christ. This preparation takes place as believers engage in spiritual warfare, as they exercise believing prayer. God has chosen to work in the world through His children's prayers; Christians need prayer in order to practice for their heavenly destiny."
His book is still available on Amazon for a few dollars (very low cost).

If it is our destiny to see His blessings on America in the future or to experience the wrath of God on America, let us be prepared to continue to serve him well! We were called in either situation to a time of His choosing for service to Him who has granted us eternal life through Christ Jesus.

God's Spiritual Blessings on each of you as you submit and serve Him in your "temporary duty assignment."
HE SPOKE TO MY HEART TO JOIN THIS GROUP THRU IT I WILL BE ABLE TO HEAR OTHERS TALK ABOUT THEIR LOVE OF GOD AND I CAN TALK ABOUT MY LOVE FOR GOD. I FEEL THAT HE SPOKE TO APRILS HEART TO SEND ME AN INVITE TO THIS GROUP.
Dear Patricia,
You are so RIGHT! God is speaking love over us each minute and waving His banner of love over us as well. When we still our fleshly ears and quiet our bodies, we can hear Him speaking in the spiritual. You probably know the verse that says, "Be still and know that I am God." I don't know the original languages, but what if we took the word God off the end, which might reveal that God is really saying (reflecting back to Moses and the burning bush), "Be still and know me, I AM!"
Blessings, Dave
God always whispers His most intimate desires to me in the wind. When He really wants my attention He summons me awake usually in the middle of the night. I am convinced that He is purifying His church and shaking the chaff from the wheat .The fellow believers I am like minded with are pretty much of the same mind. The countdown has begun ,worldwide and we had better learn to stand firm in our conviction of who Christ is. I suspect it won't be much longer before we see Amos8:10-13 come to pass...'there is coming a famine in the land ,not for food or water but for the hearing of the word of the Lord '(paraphrased).Sites like this seek further to bind us together in one accord unto His name.
Now to further validate this ..I did not read the discussion remarks before I wrote!!!
because of Grace
~Darcy
Wow, Bill.
Great Post!

Dr. Bill Smith said:
All I can say is that in reading all the other comments, the message is clear. While we are born into this generation - our limited "temporary duty assignment," we must do our part in standing on the side of righteousness and for both truth and the Truth, and we can all be glad that as Ambassadors for Christ we will eventually be allowed to rest in Him. But even now, we need to develop our relationship with God and Our Lord.

God once said to me (yes God still speaks with his children) during a time of disipline and instruction (in summary): Just because you die, do you beleive you will be able to communicate with me in a relationship. You are already in the Kingdom of Heaven (righteousness, peace and joy in the Spirit)? Do you think that death means somehow makes your more able to talk with me?

He made it clear that I had better start preparing or I would go through some retraining later. And that included repenting before Him of prior failures and acts of disobediance (even though they were already forgiven) so as to be set free from guilt.

In other words, If I did not talk with him in the flesh, then why should I expect to be able to better communicate with Him after death. A few years later, I read the following book which I recommend to you: "Destined for the Throne" by Paul E. Billheimer (1936-1984). He said, "God's eternal purpose has been the preparation and training of an eternal companion for His Son: the Bride of Christ. This preparation takes place as believers engage in spiritual warfare, as they exercise believing prayer. God has chosen to work in the world through His children's prayers; Christians need prayer in order to practice for their heavenly destiny."
His book is still available on Amazon for a few dollars (very low cost).

If it is our destiny to see His blessings on America in the future or to experience the wrath of God on America, let us be prepared to continue to serve him well! We were called in either situation to a time of His choosing for service to Him who has granted us eternal life through Christ Jesus.

God's Spiritual Blessings on each of you as you submit and serve Him in your "temporary duty assignment."
Patricia - thank for sharing. I may pass this on to others in an update!!!

PATRICIA WALDON said:
HE SPOKE TO MY HEART TO JOIN THIS GROUP THRU IT I WILL BE ABLE TO HEAR OTHERS TALK ABOUT THEIR LOVE OF GOD AND I CAN TALK ABOUT MY LOVE FOR GOD. I FEEL THAT HE SPOKE TO APRILS HEART TO SEND ME AN INVITE TO THIS GROUP.
Amen!!!!

Darcy said:
God always whispers His most intimate desires to me in the wind. When He really wants my attention He summons me awake usually in the middle of the night. I am convinced that He is purifying His church and shaking the chaff from the wheat .The fellow believers I am like minded with are pretty much of the same mind. The countdown has begun ,worldwide and we had better learn to stand firm in our conviction of who Christ is. I suspect it won't be much longer before we see Amos8:10-13 come to pass...'there is coming a famine in the land ,not for food or water but for the hearing of the word of the Lord '(paraphrased).Sites like this seek further to bind us together in one accord unto His name.
Now to further validate this ..I did not read the discussion remarks before I wrote!!!
because of Grace
~Darcy
I think God is telling me to "...Put on the full armour of God..." and to remember that "Blessed are those who are persecuted for my namesake..."

You may be aware of the attack on the Catholic Church in Connecticut, and that Christians here have stood up against this violation of our 1st Amendment rights. It is refreshing to see - but, of course, vigilence will be required to insure the legislation isn't brought back out in the dark of night.

Point is, we are all in this together! An attack on the Catholic Church is an attack on all Christianity - for that matter, it is an attack on all religion. Our Constitution grants us freedom of religion - and if we allow government to regulate one, how long before it regulates yours as well. Once priests and pastors are forbidden to talk about Biblical truths, it will be too late.

When you see legislative attacks on any faith, be prepared to stand up and defend it.
Psalm 19:14
"Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my strength and my redeemer."
I feel the Lord is speaking to me that I need to be as close to Him as possible. He is the one in control no matter how crazy things get. I get very discouraged that people will believe crazy things rather than accept the truth of God's word But He is constantly assuring me that He is in control.
This is what I feel God impressing me...

The only reason we live in defeat is because we listen to the lies of the enemy. God has provided all things for life and godliness. It is up to us to appropriate those things or listen to LIES that are whispered in our ears saying that we are defeated as Christian people, that the church -his body- is worthless, that we can't make a difference, that we should just give up.

He is impressing me that we must take the high ground, we must believe Him, and we must join together and act as the over-comers that we can be in Him.
Juanita, the Lord's work (which admittedly I do badly, but hopefully better than nothing) keeps me so busy that were I to try to report a fraction of it I wouldn't have time to do it! That said, let me share one small vignette. Remember the Parable of the Good Samaritan?

Of course, it has iconic status!

But here is something that delights many religiously serious Christians to learn.

There are 730 Samaritans still living strictly according to their most ancient Scriptural traditions, in the Holy Land. Their community is equally divided between Tel Aviv and the Biblical Mt. Gerizim ("The Mountain of Blessings") outside of Nablus (anciently Schechem).

Their High Priest is the direct descendant of Aaron, the brother of Moses, and thus Moses' great Nephew and one of the thrills of my life was receiving his blessing at his residence near the summit of the Mountain of Blessings.

It is my honor to be the Jewish member of the Samaritan Medal Committee -- a committee composed of Samaritan leader Benyamim Tsedaka, our chairman, two Christians, and a Moslem gentlemen. We award the Samaritan Medal each year for acts of peace-bringing and humanitarianism. If you find this of interest (and there is much more than I can take the time to report, here and now), you are invited to visit the website, SamaritanMedal.org to learn more.

Thank you for inviting me to share a little ray of sunshine with which the Lord has blessed me. I am uploading a file of the High Priest bestowing his most ancient and precious blessing on me.
Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Juanita added a discussion to the group March to Honor
Aug 19
Juanita posted a group
Aug 19
Profile IconAlexandria, Kacee Holmes, Trish and 2 more joined KingdomInsight
Aug 19
Juanita and Pascal Musore are now friends
Jul 13, 2019
Pascal Musore posted a status
"Lets change our world"
Jul 4, 2019
"Prayer that you have made acquaintances with the project, for more information or questions, write to me I am at your disposal"
Jul 4, 2019
"electricity in Africa and around the world, we already have several projects that are in progress, we lack some support from you"
Jul 4, 2019
"People from around the world, I come to you to talk about my humanitarian association which aims to fight against famines, no drinking water"
Jul 4, 2019
Ginny Reid Radtke replied to Juanita's discussion Chapter 3. Not my job. in the group 2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication
"What a thought provoking chapter! Interesting that change is only possible if there is hope; Yes I…"
Jun 20, 2019
James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

Prayer. Learning to be Intentional.

This is a Call to Prayer!When God intends to move, He calls us to prayer.  He is calling.  Let's be…See More
Jun 18, 2019
Ginny Reid Radtke joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Jun 16, 2019
Michael is now a member of KingdomInsight
Jun 15, 2019
Ginny Reid Radtke and Juanita are now friends
Jun 14, 2019
James Bartlett replied to Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch in the group 2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication
"A "Church" House, Building, Temple, etc. is the House of the Lord, it is a place we come…"
Jun 11, 2019
James Bartlett liked Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch
Jun 11, 2019
James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Jun 11, 2019
James Bartlett and Robert H Patrick are now friends
Jun 11, 2019
Profile IconGinny Reid Radtke, James Pollard, Tom Christensen and 2 more joined KingdomInsight
Jun 8, 2019
Juanita's group was featured
Thumbnail

Jun 8, 2019
James Bartlett posted a discussion

The next Closer Walk Bible Study

The next Closer Walk Bible Study (Conference Call) will be tomorrow at 8 am EST. On Wednesday…See More
May 6, 2019

© 2020   Created by Juanita.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service