KingdomInsight

Creating a Learning Network for Kingdom Builders!

God is always speaking to our hearts. Please, take a minute and share...
What is He saying to your heart?
We all want to gain insight on how to build His Kingdom! What areas areas of building His Kingdom are you most interested in?

Here is the mission of KingdomInsight for those who want to learn more! Here...

Here are our Community Standards:  Here...

Thanks for being part of this community and working to extend the Kingdom of God!!!
Most importantly - share: What is God saying to you??!!!!???

Views: 277

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The burden of my heart is that God is taking us into a very difficult, very dangerous period in the history of the church, and she is not listening, nor preparing. As we face economic collapse, we fail to see that the collapse is so much larger than just the economy. The times we are in are so much more dangerous than just that.

Prophetically, more and more people are seeing the fulfillment of end time events - wars, rumors of wars, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes. The collapse is part of this shaking. These things are only the beginning. Mt 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

It is what comes next that troubles me. Jesus said that prior to the end, there would be a falling away first. It is caused by suffering, especially persecution for our faith.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

What causes the great apostacy is that many Christians have never had their committment to the Lord tested. Consequently, when they are required to declare their loyalty when delivered up to affliction, they will choose to deny the Lord rather than to join in Christ's sufferings. If we do not share in Christ's sufferings, we will not inherit the Kingdom of God.

Ro 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

I grieve for those thousands of naive Christians who think that He died to deliver us from suffering. He came to deliver us from sin, but the path to that deliverance REQUIRES suffering. I mourn because so many will be found unworthy of Him and be cast off.

Bro Cope, Evangelist
http://www.BroCope.com
The Lord is saying that in His presence is fullness of joy! He wants us to be close to Him. Daily seeking Him and staying next to His heart, loving Him and receiving His love so that we are filled up to pass it on to those He brings into our path. He wants us to share the joy of knowing Him, of being close to Him, with others whom we come in contact with daily. When others see the joy in our lives and see that we know how to have fun, they will be intrigued by what we have in Jesus! The Lord can use our joy to draw others to Himself! Joy is contagious! It is like a magnet! Acts 2:28 "You have shown me the way of life, and You will give me wonderful joy in Your presence." Let's practice being joyful and fun to be around! The areas of building His Kingdom that I am most interested in are: evangelism, POD gatherings, sharing truth, being an example with my life, encouraging & supporting other Christian brothers & sisters, praying for others, seeking the Lord, worshiping & intercession, LOVING GOD & THE PEOPLE HE CREATED, etc.
I think about this alot throughout the day.....what is God trying to tell me?? Whenever I listen to the news...or read a blog.... or just think about the difficult times we are going through, I search my heart to find sanity. All I have to do is stop and listen...and God is telling me that He is with us... to have faith...don't panic....lean on Him and He will carry us through. He is my moment of clarity when I begin to feel like my life is spinning out of control. He allows me to think about the good things in my life and reminds me of all of the beautiful memories I have stockpiled through the 52 years of my life. God is my inner peace and I know that I can get through each day surrounded by His love.
God speaks to me in funny ways. He is very good about letting me get myself in trouble, and then letting me learn my lesson the hard way! He knows I'm kinda stubborn.

But He is also very good at surprising me with revelations out of the blue. I guess I'm a little unconventional. Although I pray, and humble myself before Him, I also talk with God during the day. Sometimes it's a simple nod to the heavens, and a quick thank you, sometimes it's a bit more involved. But I know God is there, all day, every day, making sure things go as they are supposed to.

To me, my relationship with God is very close and personal, and He is always watching over me. I feel his presence all of the time. It's a very comforting feeling. You are never, ever alone.
I suppose what the Lord is impressing upon me lately is how the sociopolitical realm of America is characterized by a greater lack of civility and consensus than at any time I can remember, dividing us into ever more deeply fragmented factions. It used to be that we were American Christians first, and then left or right, conservative or liberal, Democrat or Republican, pro-choice or pro-life. But not any more! We seem to have succumbed to the same malady that has afflicted the Church for two millenia, namely, sectarian bickering and infighting. We need to heed the scriptural warning, "But if you bite and devour one another [in partisan strife], be careful that you [and your whole fellowship] are not consumed by one another" (Galatians 5:15 Amplified). In this way, we Americans have become our own worst enemies.
KingdomScribe...
I'd like to ask for your thoughts... I have been talking to Bro Cope quite a bit (he has the street preacher group on this site). He is helping me understand that Jesus came to gring division... Father against son and Mother-In-Law against daughter. Do you suppose that fractures are deepening because general viewpoints are more and more incompatible? As I remember, thirty years ago - there seemed to be some common understanding of 'right' and 'wrong'... That is changing. And, in its change - division seems to be growing....
Do you see these as related?

KingdomScribe said:
I suppose what the Lord is impressing upon me lately is how the sociopolitical realm of America is characterized by a greater lack of civility and consensus than at any time I can remember, dividing us into ever more deeply fragmented factions. It used to be that we were American Christians first, and then left or right, conservative or liberal, Democrat or Republican, pro-choice or pro-life. But not any more! We seem to have succumbed to the same malady that has afflicted the Church for two millenia, namely, sectarian bickering and infighting. We need to heed the scriptural warning, "But if you bite and devour one another [in partisan strife], be careful that you [and your whole fellowship] are not consumed by one another" (Galatians 5:15 Amplified). In this way, we Americans have become our own worst enemies.
I see everything that's happening lately as a fulfillment of scriptural warnings to the early church about end-time conditions, i.e., ever-increasing deception, the spirit of lawlessness, rebellion to authority, and resistance to truth (II Thessalonians 2:10-12; I Timothy 4:1-2; II Timothy 3:1-5, 4:3-4; II Peter 3:3; Jude 18). Up until only a few decades ago there was a societal cohesiveness that assumed certain core values as fundamental, taken from our Judeo-Christian heritage, that clearly established right and wrong. Our society appears to have drifted away from those moorings, for a variety of reasons, and only the ushering in of God's Kingdom through Christ's return will set the ship aright.
KingdomScribe said:
.....Our society appears to have drifted away from those moorings, for a variety of reasons, and only the ushering in of God's Kingdom through Christ's return will set the ship aright.

OR the preparation of a bride without spot or wrinkle resulting in...
...the emergence of a Christian nation within our nation.
...the emergence of a city set on a hill,
...the emergence of a holy nation.
...the emergence of Kings and Priests of God Most High.
Amen.
That I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I was planned, knit together in my mothers womb. That means I am made just as I should be. Anything that is not right in my personality can be submitted to God and made right. How can anyone be an effective witness to others in lifestyle or words if they see themselves as unappealing? Have also been enjoying watching things the Lord is doing recently, leaning back and saying cool I was a part of that!
God has been impressing me for a while now to be still. To shut up and listen. So much detrimental change, so fast, coming in tidal waves..a person doesn't even have a chance to absorb one thing before it's something else...from the unavailable birth certificate to the recent attack on the Catholic church...and all in between...I have fussed, emailed, made phone calls, contacted friends, raged, until my brain is just frozen and worn out. I feel overwhelmed...hopeless...my country is being destroyed right before my eyes, and my pitiful little protests are like a whisper in a whirlwind....then, I started hearing God...not His actual voice, but His tug....you know that warm, indescribable "God" feeling that is like no other...right in the middle of your chest...he says "be still and know that I am God"....how marvelous is that...."be still and know that I am God"....why didn't I think of that? After all, did He not tell us of these days? Why are we surprised? Our job is to occupy till he comes...fight the good fight...bring as many as we can to Him...but do it in His peace. We are living this part of the story. If we seek His solace, rest on His power and His word, and His promise to us..."my sheep know my voice"....we will be ok. He is here, right in the middle of all this turmoil. With us...and He will snatch us right up out of it when it's time. In the meantime, I know He told me..."be still"...and "occupy till I come".
So, that is what I will try to do. I know people who don't know Him. Now, I pray that He will show me how to do something about that...He has to help me...I can't do it on my own.
Precious Jesus Christ, my Savior....In all humility I confess that I am a sinner and I know that you died for me.
For your own purposes and for your own glory, you have put me here on this earth at this time. My prayer to you, Lord...is make me wise enough to hear your voice and do what you ask. Let me live the rest of the life you have given me for your purpose. Please show me how to bring even just one person to know you. Then, I will know my life was for a reason. I love you, Jesus.
Amen
Dear Sharon,
Thank you so much for sharing! I hung onto your every word as I too need to be still and listen! Just reading your discussion caused me to feel much more peaceful. Thank you also for your beautiful prayer!
Carolyn
1NationUnderGod

sharon hargraves said:
God has been impressing me for a while now to be still. To shut up and listen. So much detrimental change, so fast, coming in tidal waves..a person doesn't even have a chance to absorb one thing before it's something else...from the unavailable birth certificate to the recent attack on the Catholic church...and all in between...I have fussed, emailed, made phone calls, contacted friends, raged, until my brain is just frozen and worn out. I feel overwhelmed...hopeless...my country is being destroyed right before my eyes, and my pitiful little protests are like a whisper in a whirlwind....then, I started hearing God...not His actual voice, but His tug....you know that warm, indescribable "God" feeling that is like no other...right in the middle of your chest...he says "be still and know that I am God"....how marvelous is that...."be still and know that I am God"....why didn't I think of that? After all, did He not tell us of these days? Why are we surprised? Our job is to occupy till he comes...fight the good fight...bring as many as we can to Him...but do it in His peace. We are living this part of the story. If we seek His solace, rest on His power and His word, and His promise to us..."my sheep know my voice"....we will be ok. He is here, right in the middle of all this turmoil. With us...and He will snatch us right up out of it when it's time. In the meantime, I know He told me..."be still"...and "occupy till I come".
So, that is what I will try to do. I know people who don't know Him. Now, I pray that He will show me how to do something about that...He has to help me...I can't do it on my own.
Precious Jesus Christ, my Savior....In all humility I confess that I am a sinner and I know that you died for me.
For your own purposes and for your own glory, you have put me here on this earth at this time. My prayer to you, Lord...is make me wise enough to hear your voice and do what you ask. Let me live the rest of the life you have given me for your purpose. Please show me how to bring even just one person to know you. Then, I will know my life was for a reason. I love you, Jesus.
Amen
Carolyn!
I love your byline:

"Dear Sharon,
Thank you so much for sharing! I hung onto your every word as I too need to be still and listen! Just reading your discussion caused me to feel much more peaceful. Thank you also for your beautiful prayer!
Carolyn
1NationUnderGod"

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

James Bartlett posted a status
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxdsVZ6VLsk This is my 1st attempt at doing a teaching on Youtube"
Jun 1
Juanita added a discussion to the group March to Honor
Aug 19, 2020
Juanita posted a group
Aug 19, 2020
Profile IconAlexandria, Kacee Holmes, Trish and 2 more joined KingdomInsight
Aug 19, 2020
Juanita and Pascal Musore are now friends
Jul 13, 2019
Pascal Musore posted a status
"Lets change our world"
Jul 4, 2019
Pascal Musore posted a status
"Prayer that you have made acquaintances with the project, for more information or questions, write to me I am at your disposal"
Jul 4, 2019
Pascal Musore posted a status
"electricity in Africa and around the world, we already have several projects that are in progress, we lack some support from you"
Jul 4, 2019
Pascal Musore posted a status
"People from around the world, I come to you to talk about my humanitarian association which aims to fight against famines, no drinking water"
Jul 4, 2019
Ginny Reid Radtke replied to Juanita's discussion Chapter 3. Not my job. in the group 2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication
"What a thought provoking chapter! Interesting that change is only possible if there is hope; Yes I…"
Jun 20, 2019
James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

Prayer. Learning to be Intentional.

This is a Call to Prayer!When God intends to move, He calls us to prayer.  He is calling.  Let's be…See More
Jun 18, 2019
Ginny Reid Radtke joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Jun 16, 2019
Michael is now a member of KingdomInsight
Jun 15, 2019
Ginny Reid Radtke and Juanita are now friends
Jun 14, 2019
James Bartlett replied to Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch in the group 2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication
"A "Church" House, Building, Temple, etc. is the House of the Lord, it is a place we come…"
Jun 11, 2019
James Bartlett liked Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch
Jun 11, 2019
James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Jun 11, 2019
James Bartlett and Robert H Patrick are now friends
Jun 11, 2019
Profile IconGinny Reid Radtke, James Pollard, Tom Christensen and 2 more joined KingdomInsight
Jun 8, 2019
Juanita's group was featured
Thumbnail

2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Jun 8, 2019

© 2021   Created by Juanita.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service