Creating a Learning Network for Community Builders!
1. We the people are the church. Any person who declares Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is the church. The church should not be motivated by a spirit of compitition, after all we are not selling hamburgers. In the book of Acts we see ( ... and added to the church daily ), comes to mind.
2. Duplication through discipleship, that's the purpose of the church.
3. Any teaching or ministry that seems to operate in the "spirit of antichrist" would be something to personally check against the Bible. Antichrist is anything that puts a person under bondage or pressure or manipulation or control. Freedom to follow.
4. In the Old Testement false teachers were stoned, ( just a thought ). Today the very presence of God through His Holy Spirit dwells in all those who believe that Jesus came in the flesh and was crucified dead and has risen again for our justification. A part of that purpose is for each one of us to be lead and directed by His Peace. Every teaching should be checked personally by each of us by the Bible, if it is not in there throw it away. If a person is looking for guidelines or permission to judge anothers ministry then that person may have some things to deal with in thier own prayer closet.
5. I do not know what a "false gospel" is. False meaning untrue and gospel meaning "Good News", I do not believe the two can co-exist. But all teaching must go back to the Bible, individually. A quote from scripture comes to mind " ...if this is from God you can do nothing to stop it, and if it not from God it will come to nothing anyway ".
6. The only way to be deceived is through ignorance. My people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge. It is not just who you believe, it is always why do you believe what you believe. When a person is first saved that will be a question that will try to unseat Jesus from that person's heart. Why do think you are saved or any different then you were before you prayed that prayer to receive Jesus? If that person does not know the answer to that question that person is in for a world of hurt. The answer is and should be for all that a christian believes is, "because of what the Bible says in Rom 10:9-10 that's why". And that person better know it too.
Another Jesus. Does what a preacher, teacher, pastor, apostle, evangelist and or prophet do point to themselves or to Jesus? Is the effect of the actions of these making people dependant on them or Jesus?
7. We are called to judge individual actiions, as they petain to us. However if something is revealed to a person about another person it is even before approaching that person, for intercession, prayer. Before running over to correct someone, (or telling everyone), how much time, how many hours have been spent in prayer for that person. We are not to judge a persons eternal destination.
I hope this communication finds you blessed,