KingdomInsight

Creating a Learning Network for Community Builders!

According to the Preamble of the Declaration of the United States:

in the current state the United States does not DESERVE to exist.

SOMETHING MUST CHANGE.    

Main Point:

Your community can fight back.  The issues we face are rooted directly in the abbreviation of The American Standard: the Bill of Rights and the precepts from the Preamble of the Declaration of Independence. It’s simple: EITHER we are just goo that got here by way of the zoo and anything goes; or, we were given inalienable rights given to us by our Creator.  It is our duty to fight to secure the American Standard against all enemies of American Freedom.

If you will join with others to wage W.A.R. we'll invite you to an upcoming event.  Join the email list.  Put W.A.R. in the Subject of the email and send to LifeCenter.Club@kingdom.com

Will you JOIN the  W.A.R. We’re recruiting an army for the fight our backyards!

W. = Watchdogs.   They will watch and tell about the track records of our public servants, bureaucrats, judges, school and school board officials, etc.  They will track laws, regulations and legislative proposals that are Freedom Takers.  

A.  =  Advocates.   Advocates will raise awareness and provide training on  the Preamble of the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights.  They will advocate for Freedom Making legislation. They will help work the polls by providing handouts so that people understand the comparative track record the candidates have as Freedom Makers or Freedom Takers.   They will highlight and help us celebrate examples of liberty in action from all sectors of society: the civic, the market, the sacred and the social.  

R. = Resources.   Your help is requested to support securing our American Standards.  Administration, task work and training on the Bill of Rights and the Preamble.

The Objective:

PURGE the system of the Freedom Takers who don’t support the American Standard.

PURGE the proposed legislation, the existing laws and regulations that are Freedom Takers.

Where are we fighting?  Our fight is at the the county level.  If we can purge Freedom Takers from the counties, we can from states and then on to the nation!!!

Who are we fighting?  We’re gunning for Freedom Takers.  Any civic, public servant,  bureaucrat or judge who does not support the American Standard:  Bill of Rights and the Preamble, by voice, action, decree and/or vote MUST go!     

What are we fighting?   Precepts, actions, laws and/or regulations that are against the The American Standard. These Freedom Takers have to go.  Every last one of them.

It is time, past time to raise a standard, to secure our American Standard.  

IIf you will join with others to wage W.A.R. we'll invite you to an upcoming event.  Join the email list.  Put W.A.R. in the Subject of the email and send to LifeCenter.Club@kingdom.com

Follow the discussion on faceboook http://j.mp/AmericanStandardsFB1

Read the Preamble and the Bill of rights here http://j.mp/BORKi1

Shortcut to use for sharing or for tweeting:  

Groups are forming to Wage W.A.R. for the American Standard:  http://j.mp/AmericanStandardK1

Views: 197

Replies to This Discussion

Moral standards are CRITICAL. Humans who make their own standards on average fail, and fail quickly. The only standards that improves humanity are those from God. The spiritual state of humans, without a God-initiated make-over of righteousness in one's heart, is depravity--the basis of many humans' standards. God's standards are virtuous and uplifting. One of the saddest statements made in all of history is found in Biblical history, dated circa 1451 BC, and sadly it describes today: (Deuteronomy 12:8, NKJV), "You shall not at all do as we are doing here today—every man doing whatever is right in his own eyes—"  I applaud the return to moral standards. We need everyone to set their hearts daily to live moral standards boldly, while diligently speaking up in all instances where they are not.

HOW DOES ONE EFFECT CHANGE? A criticism is useless without providing a suggestion of how to solve the problem, so here's my solution that I learned from experience. I know this without a doubt, after seeing the results of teaching in a public school system for three decades without being able to speak about God. I instead vocally defended Truth principles and lived them outrageously. Being an intercity general music teacher, I taught every student in the school every year. When students came to my classroom, my classroom management was such that they all had to interact with each other respectfully and honorably. They had to be in attitude harmony with each other before they could make musical harmony together. In a microcosm fashion, they lived the Kingdom of God. Since then, students have reported back to me that they have been pointed to God because of my music classroom.

Great share, David!  Thank you!

Dave Knauss said:

HOW DOES ONE EFFECT CHANGE? A criticism is useless without providing a suggestion of how to solve the problem, so here's my solution that I learned from experience. I know this without a doubt, after seeing the results of teaching in a public school system for three decades without being able to speak about God. I instead vocally defended Truth principles and lived them outrageously. Being an intercity general music teacher, I taught every student in the school every year. When students came to my classroom, my classroom management was such that they all had to interact with each other respectfully and honorably. They had to be in attitude harmony with each other before they could make musical harmony together. In a microcosm fashion, they lived the Kingdom of God. Since then, students have reported back to me that they have been pointed to God because of my music classroom.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Juanita.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service