KingdomInsight

Creating a Learning Network for Community Builders!

Is by invitation only. We should be selective in who we invite and approve for membership. We want to create a select group of people who work to make an impact. Warriors. :-)

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

A guide line to invitation and approval: Are we relying on God to meet our need? If not, we are sinning. Our responsibility is to accept & trust in God's ability. Other wise we will not have impact.

Kinda like this: If you have a flat tire, and I drive by. I may be willing to help you but don't have the ability because I don't have a jack to pump up your car. That is the difference between man and God.
God is willing & able. Every circumstance is an opportunity to believe God.
Great thoughts, Lynne! We can labor, but only GOD can build the house!

Lynne Jones said:
A guide line to invitation and approval: Are we relying on God to meet our need? If not, we are sinning. Our responsibility is to accept & trust in God's ability. Other wise we will not have impact.

Kinda like this: If you have a flat tire, and I drive by. I may be willing to help you but don't have the ability because I don't have a jack to pump up your car. That is the difference between man and God.
God is willing & able. Every circumstance is an opportunity to believe God.
As a good friend, who recently passed, always asked me: "whose Kingdom are you building?". Juanita has GRACIOUSLY volunteered to ask me that every day :)

RSS

© 2017   Created by Juanita.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service