Creating a Learning Network for Kingdom Builders!
My first message to the community. Perhaps I should explain what is on my mind to determine if I am in sync with this community.
About 5 years ago I started on my "quest for knowledge". I knew that there was something wrong in our country and the world, but did not realize the extent of our destruction.
I found a documentary by Curtis Bowers - The Grinding Down of America..It led me down "the rabbit hole". I then heard a Constitution seminar by Kris Anne Hall, and I realized the older I get the less I know. I attended an eight week class on the American Constitution and starting attending weekly Bible study classes to find more answers.
> Here is a summary of my current thinking:
1. Our Constitution has been under attack for 100 years. We are in a post-Constitutional America, and we will only get back to the original founders' ideas with an armed revolution.
2. The attack on our country is led by communists. They come in all flavors, but they all believe in centralized control and do not believe in individual liberty. Communism has mutated into Progressive Liberalism.
3. Our current system of governance is severely broken. The communists rule the Democrat party and elite oligarchs are running the Republican party. There is no opposition party since both parties want the same bloated federal government controlling our daily lives.
4. The United Nations Agenda 21 and the New World Order are real. Their goals of sustainable development and population control are the communist's ideals. They aim to divide the world into "unions" with select oligarchs ruling each union with the ideal of wealth redistribution. Open immigration policies in Europe and the United States indicate that the idea of a country's sovereignty is obsolete.
> 5. The communists had the goal of destroying us from within. They attacked the family, morals,religion, education, controlled the media, divided us based on race, gender, and sexual identity, and co-opted the politicians. They have been extremely successful. They only thing saving the country right now is the second amendment of the Constitution.
> 6. I am a Christian and support Israel, but acknowledge that I am still evolving in my understanding of Judaism and Jews that support Israel. Christianity is under severe attack all over the world. Europe and Britain are post-Christianity. They have turned their collective backs on God and religion in general. Only about 30% of them believe in God and 80% do not think religion is important. They have let evil walk through their front doors. Islam is not a religion of peace!
> 7 America is not far behind Europe. If our current secular trend continues, we will see the same evil at our front door. My Bible studies have allowed me the find my "religious voice", and I would say that the attack on my faith and the decided "left turn" of my Catholic church has me very concerned.
> 8. I am viewed as the "crazy uncle" of the family for my patriotic views, As an Army veteran I cannot just sit idly by and watch this great country be reduced to a socialist country. I owe it to my children and grand children to do what my talents will allow me to do.
9. I enter every discussion with an open mind and an open heart. No one person has all the answers, and no group should have control over another group. The founding fathers had it right when they said that our God given rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness should not be infringed by government.
If I am not in sync with the community, please let me know. Thank you.