**The drawings below have now ended. Thank you to everyone who entered. Our winners are listed below the description of each drawing.** Invite Friends Drawing! Prize: A rare book: Caroline and Just Me! Sponsor: Lynne Jones To enter: Invite friends to KingdomInsight Ends: April 30, Midnight Enter HERE!!!! WINNER: Judy Judy Retain Your Church Visitors Drawing! Prize: $997 Visitor Retention Program for your church! Sponsor: Kingdom.com To enter: Just tell why retaining visitors is IMPORTANT to your church!!! Ends: April 30, Midnight Enter Here!!!! WINNER: Pastor Pieter van Dyke I Solved my Church Sound Problems/ Church Sound Problems I Have... Prize: $149 Compressor/Limiter/Gate Sponsor: Kingdom.com To enter: Just tell about a sound problem you SOLVED or that you currently HAVE (someone will surely help give you insight on the one you have!) Ends: April 30, Midnight Enter HERE!!!! WINNER: Sheryl The Post / Discussion that Blessed Me! Prize: $25 Certificate to Red Lobster/Olive Garden Sponsor: Juanita Berguson To enter: Just let me know what post or discussion you liked! Ends: April 30, Midnight Enter by posting on this discussion & telling me what discussion you liked!!! See the discussion on these drawings HERE WINNER:While many of you entered the "What is your favorite post or discussion" drawing, there can only be one winner. That winner is Cotton Essex. CONGRATULATIONS Cotton Essex for winning the Red Lobster gift card! Enjoy you free meal at Red Lobster :-)

Thank you to everyone who entered the drawing. Remember, drawings are my food, and as many of you as possible need to participate to keep me happy! Can you help? We need a contest for THIS

You need to be a member of KingdomInsight to add comments!

Join KingdomInsight

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Congrats to all the winners! Enjoy your prizes :-) Also, thank you to everyone who participated in the drawings!
  • Only an hour left to enter these drawings! I wonder who the winners will be?
  • Time is close to the end of these drawings!
  • Just reminding people to enter. There's only ten days left, so make sure you enter soon!
  • Hey, everyone! Don't forget to enter!
  • Hey! For the drawings above - I added tiny URLs on the drawing page for those who want to help twitter the drawings! Thanks in advance for the tweets!
  • Thanks for entering all the drawings!!!

Don't forget to tell me what your favorite discussion is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I want to thank everyone who has entered so far - it makes me HAPPY!
  • Kimberly Vanselow on March 25, 2009 at 9:36pm De
    I would like a continual discussion pertaining to: "Christians and our civic duties." To be bold and unashamed leaders in our communities.
  • Yehudah Anash is in the drawing!

He posted on my wall that he did a post.
This reply was deleted.