KingdomInsight

Creating a Learning Network for Kingdom Builders!

All Drawings! Win: $149 Compessor/Limiter/Gate (Share Church Sound Problems); $997 Church Visitor Retention Program; $25 RedLobster Certifice (What post Blessed Me); Rare book! (by Inviting friends)

**The drawings below have now ended. Thank you to everyone who entered. Our winners are listed below the description of each drawing.**

Invite Friends Drawing!
Prize: A rare book: Caroline and Just Me!
Sponsor: Lynne Jones
To enter: Invite friends to KingdomInsight
Ends: April 30, Midnight
Enter HERE!!!!
WINNER: Judy Judy

Retain Your Church Visitors Drawing!
Prize: $997 Visitor Retention Program for your church! Sponsor: Kingdom.com
To enter: Just tell why retaining visitors is IMPORTANT to your church!!!
Enter Here!!!!
WINNER: Pastor Pieter van Dyke

I Solved my Church Sound Problems/ Church Sound Problems I Have...
Prize: $149 Compressor/Limiter/Gate
Sponsor: Kingdom.com
To enter: Just tell about a sound problem you SOLVED or that you currently HAVE (someone will surely help give you insight on the one you have!)
Enter HERE!!!!
WINNER: Sheryl

The Post / Discussion that Blessed Me!
Prize: $25 Certificate to Red Lobster/Olive Garden
Sponsor: Juanita Berguson
To enter: Just let me know what post or discussion you liked!
Enter by posting on this discussion & telling me what discussion you liked!!!
See the discussion on these drawings HERE

WINNER:While many of you entered the "What is your favorite post or discussion" drawing, there can only be one winner. That winner is Cotton Essex. CONGRATULATIONS Cotton Essex for winning the Red Lobster gift card! Enjoy you free meal at Red Lobster :-)

Thank you to everyone who entered the drawing. Remember, drawings are my food, and as many of you as possible need to participate to keep me happy!

Can you help? We need a contest for THIS

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Umm... pick a best discussion? Me? You're dealing with someone who puts two flavors on an icecream cone rather than choosing the single most desirable flavor. I like discussions that make me think. Dave has some really good discussions. As do Sarah and sometimes Juanita. So for a single best discussion, how about one that isn't really a discussion yet, there's a lack of replies...Do you have Cattle baggage?

Happy Pappy please don't be sad. I've been learning this week that my acceptance comes from God not those strange "creatures" called men. Much like me your acceptance comes from the Lord not how many people like your contest. A slow reply often means that I am thinking and will get back to you.
Lisa said:
Umm... pick a best discussion? Me? You're dealing with someone who puts two flavors on an icecream cone rather than choosing the single most desirable flavor. I like discussions that make me think. Dave has some really good discussions. As do Sarah and sometimes Juanita. So for a single best discussion, how about one that isn't really a discussion yet, there's a lack of replies...Do you have Cattle baggage?

Happy Pappy please don't be sad. I've been learning this week that my acceptance comes from God not those strange "creatures" called men. Much like me your acceptance comes from the Lord not how many people like your contest. A slow reply often means that I am thinking and will get back to you.

Lisa, if I could nominate a 'Poster' as my favorite poster - I'd nominate you as one of my very favorite posters. Your posts are always well thought out and have substance. Plus, you're not afraid of adding a little humor. I really like that, too.

But, alas, I'm not a real person so I can't enter. I run the contest, too, so I can't enter.

Thanks for the encouragement -- I just know it will be a great day as people keep telling me what posts they like. WHEEEEE!!!!
I think the best discussion so far is: Today, this is what God is saying to my heart!
I like this discussion because it is interesting to read everyone's responses. If you have not posted in this discussion yet, what are you waiting for?
What is the best discussion? How would I know! I can't even decide what to order from a restaurant menu unless there are plenty of pictures! What Val from New Hampshire said this morning about learning that prayer is mostly listening instead of speaking is one of the most touching messages for my heart and discipling talents that I've read in a long time, especially because Val wrote it, and just over a month ago she was thinking she wasn't even saved!
Dave
I nominate BOTH Lisa and Mo for this

http://kingdominsight.ning.com/forum/topics/god-in-his-creation

Excellent Discussion started by Lisa
Excellent and well though response by Mo!
Yehudah Anash is in the drawing!

He posted on my wall that he did a post.
Kimberly Vanselow on March 25, 2009 at 9:36pm De
I would like a continual discussion pertaining to: "Christians and our civic duties." To be bold and unashamed leaders in our communities.
I want to thank everyone who has entered so far - it makes me HAPPY!
Thanks for entering all the drawings!!!

Don't forget to tell me what your favorite discussion is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey! For the drawings above - I added tiny URLs on the drawing page for those who want to help twitter the drawings! Thanks in advance for the tweets!
Hey, everyone! Don't forget to enter!
Just reminding people to enter. There's only ten days left, so make sure you enter soon!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

James Bartlett posted a status
"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxdsVZ6VLsk This is my 1st attempt at doing a teaching on Youtube"
Jun 1
Juanita added a discussion to the group March to Honor
Aug 19, 2020
Juanita posted a group
Aug 19, 2020
Profile IconAlexandria, Kacee Holmes, Trish and 2 more joined KingdomInsight
Aug 19, 2020
Juanita and Pascal Musore are now friends
Jul 13, 2019
Pascal Musore posted a status
"Lets change our world"
Jul 4, 2019
"Prayer that you have made acquaintances with the project, for more information or questions, write to me I am at your disposal"
Jul 4, 2019
"electricity in Africa and around the world, we already have several projects that are in progress, we lack some support from you"
Jul 4, 2019
"People from around the world, I come to you to talk about my humanitarian association which aims to fight against famines, no drinking water"
Jul 4, 2019
Ginny Reid Radtke replied to Juanita's discussion Chapter 3. Not my job. in the group 2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication
"What a thought provoking chapter! Interesting that change is only possible if there is hope; Yes I…"
Jun 20, 2019
James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

Prayer. Learning to be Intentional.

This is a Call to Prayer!When God intends to move, He calls us to prayer.  He is calling.  Let's be…See More
Jun 18, 2019
Ginny Reid Radtke joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Jun 16, 2019
Michael is now a member of KingdomInsight
Jun 15, 2019
Ginny Reid Radtke and Juanita are now friends
Jun 14, 2019
James Bartlett replied to Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch in the group 2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication
"A "Church" House, Building, Temple, etc. is the House of the Lord, it is a place we come…"
Jun 11, 2019
James Bartlett liked Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch
Jun 11, 2019
James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Jun 11, 2019
James Bartlett and Robert H Patrick are now friends
Jun 11, 2019
Profile IconGinny Reid Radtke, James Pollard, Tom Christensen and 2 more joined KingdomInsight
Jun 8, 2019
Juanita's group was featured
Thumbnail

Jun 8, 2019

© 2021   Created by Juanita.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service