How CD paper sleeves can help Nashville churches ...

3 days ago by staffwriter
How CD paper sleeves can help Nashville churches.

Nashville UCC Holding Annual Easter Celebration on March 31 ...

14 hours ago by kgoodman (online)
Nashville United Church of Christ will host its free annual Easter Celebration on Saturday, March 31 at 1:00 p.m. at ...

Top Five Ways a DVD Ministry can be a Powerful Tool for your Church

8 hours ago by Local News Editor
DVD Replication Services, Duplicators, blank DVDs from Kingdom  #churchtech #dvd #jesustweeters #church #duplication. Think about this: Your weekly sermons on a beautifully designed ...

More results from News Blogger Community

The Nashville Establishment? « John Mark Hicks Ministries

Feb 29, 2012 by John Mark Hicks
The Nashville Establishment? My friend, Chris Cotten, along with Mac Ice, have a significant interest in the history of Nashville Churches of Christ. Both of their blogs have wonderful pieces on that history. Yesterday I read ...

More results from John Mark Hicks Ministries

Nashville Churches go to Kingdom for Nashville DVD Duplication ...

Nov 14, 2011
Nashville Churches go to Kingdom for Nashville DVD Replication-  Posted on November 15, 2011 by. #nashville #dvd #replication #churches.

2012 LCU | February 2, 2012 Evangel | First Baptist Nashville

Feb 2, 2012
2012 LCU. Discipleship and Support courses for First Baptist Nashville members and guests. Most begin Sunday, February 12, at 5 p.m. unless noted otherwise.

More results from The Evangel

The Presbyterian Voice » Blog Archive » GRATITUDE FOR GOD'S ...

3 hours ago by admin
(In case you have forgotten, that's the group. currently chaired by Emily Townes of Glen Leven Church, Nashville, that has the responsibly “to interpret the mission of the church, to develop effective means of communication between the

You need to be a member of KingdomInsight to add comments!

Join KingdomInsight

Email me when people reply –