Here is your opportunity... if you can do new things, you may be an EXPLORER.    This video will explore celebrating the Lord's Supper in new ways.

If you can learn from those who have explored new things and can then do them, maybe you are a PIONEER.   Here is where you can learn how to proclaim the Christ and his work with believers everywhere!

Maybe you are a SETTLER and need to follow someone who is leading.   This video will explain what you can do to get there.

The important thing is that we understand that God is doing something new.   Well, not truly new - but new for many of us.  The Lord's Supper 

was given to make an impact, not just when we gather for services, but at home, work and when we gather with friends.   Watch to learn about the Kingdom Plan:

CLICK TO WATCH!

You need to be a member of KingdomInsight to add comments!

Join KingdomInsight

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•      I was thinking about what you said about using the Lord's Supper to challenge unbelievers, in other words, as part of evangelism.  The great promise in Scripture is to "enter God's rest"-not be His employee.  Christendom's corporation church is a mixture of believers and unbelievers, so the Service Plan is something that everyone can understand.  However, this falls far short of being a privileged child of God.  The present arrangement is especially dangerous to unbelievers, who are lulled into believing that they are right with God.  Roger Williams(Separatist founder of Rhode Island) was righteous in reproving the Puritans for not making a complete break with the church of England.  A similar situation exists today, with the state chartered church.  So for starters, we need a small number of Christ's disciples, to "come out from them and be separate"(2 Cor. 6 vs 17) and to be devoted to the Apostle's teaching, fellowship, breaking of bread and prayer, in other words, the Kingdom Plan.

• Steve, well thought out answer.   Yes, if we want 'things' to be different, it think part of that is by living the Kingdom in our day to day lives.   Glad to see like minded comments!

Steve Belttari said:

I must be an explorer, because I was already thinking in those terms, when I watched your video.  I study the book of Acts and see principles that are taught, that must be applied in a 21st Century setting.  When you mentioned The Lord's Supper being taken by a television audience, I thought of the Arab Spring in Egypt and how the internet played a big role in uniting the Egyptian people.  Of course, we are talking about God's people, being united in bringing about the Kingdom of God.  I'm still thinking through some of what you said, and evaluating it in relation to Scripture.  The early Church in Acts 4 vs 32 "were of one heart and soul and no one said that any of the things that belonged to him was his own, but they had everything in common".  I see the principle of stewardship not communism in this verse, it also says that they had everything in common, that is the part that I see difficulty in bringing about now, but changing The Lord's Supper from the service plan to the kingdom plan is part of it.

•      I must be an explorer, because I was already thinking in those terms, when I watched your video.  I study the book of Acts and see principles that are taught, that must be applied in a 21st Century setting.  When you mentioned The Lord's Supper being taken by a television audience, I thought of the Arab Spring in Egypt and how the internet played a big role in uniting the Egyptian people.  Of course, we are talking about God's people, being united in bringing about the Kingdom of God.  I'm still thinking through some of what you said, and evaluating it in relation to Scripture.  The early Church in Acts 4 vs 32 "were of one heart and soul and no one said that any of the things that belonged to him was his own, but they had everything in common".  I see the principle of stewardship not communism in this verse, it also says that they had everything in common, that is the part that I see difficulty in bringing about now, but changing The Lord's Supper from the service plan to the kingdom plan is part of it.

This reply was deleted.