KingdomInsight

Creating a Learning Network for Kingdom Builders!

Is the Era changing?  Why? 

What does this mean to you and me?

What are the differences???

http://j.mp/KingdomEraBasics 

What is YOUR opinion?   Is there a change in Eras?  What will it look like?

Views: 178

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Church era to Kingdom era.....yes.   There is absolutely a shift happening....but here is what I see.  It is really simple....if it is complicated, and you need a PHD or lengthy explanations then it isn't the gospel.

Here is what God is doing...

He is correcting THE CHURCH, not making it obsolete...is the church broken? Yes!  Is THE CHURCH in God's blueprints until the end of time?  Absolutely!  What God is doing, is shifting our thinking and DOing..into BEing the kingdom.  THE CHURCH will always be THE CHURCH, but God just wants those in the church to realize that the KINGDOM is inside of them, for them to release.  Kingdom era just means that wisdom and revelation of all that you possess becuase of Christ is yours to share.  And when we get that...the church will begin to function properly again.  Let's not complicate it...the last season's and era's have been filled with crazy stuff that has distracted us from the simplicaity of Christ and all He did and all He has afforded us.  This new era is an era of grace...because to understand that the kingdom resides inside you...is to abide, and only comes through grace.  The church era...wants religon to rule and reign...the church era wants to rob people of their God given grace and to make it a system of hoops that need jumped through. Grace and kingdom living includes victory and freedom, and power.

There is an army rising up...with understanding of their position in the kingdom and understanding of the fullness of the kingdom that resides inside them. They do not need ministries, or man-given positions, heirarchy or systems and theories..they will simply release the kingdom through gifts of the Spirit, signs and wonders following everywhere they go. The kingdom era can already be seen in small pockets of people...but soon the church will be flipped upside down by the goodness of God.  

Something my Pastor said being Regional minded is the same as Kingdom minded. Kingdom minded just means thinking outside of JUST the church, but taking the Church into the World. Being Kingdom minded means using our gifts and talents outside of the 4 walls as well as inside. Jesus was Kingdom minded. Wasnt some big organizational thing, He just went around and did HIS thing and loved people and spoke truth everywhere and anywhere! And whats awesome is we can do the same thing!

Key is tackling one spot at a time. Tackle the town. Tackle the county. Then the region. Then the State. Then the Country. Then 2 countries. The the world. :) I love how God works!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

James Bartlett posted a status
"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxdsVZ6VLsk This is my 1st attempt at doing a teaching on Youtube"
Jun 1
Juanita added a discussion to the group March to Honor
Aug 19, 2020
Juanita posted a group
Aug 19, 2020
Profile IconAlexandria, Kacee Holmes, Trish and 2 more joined KingdomInsight
Aug 19, 2020
Juanita and Pascal Musore are now friends
Jul 13, 2019
Pascal Musore posted a status
"Lets change our world"
Jul 4, 2019
"Prayer that you have made acquaintances with the project, for more information or questions, write to me I am at your disposal"
Jul 4, 2019
"electricity in Africa and around the world, we already have several projects that are in progress, we lack some support from you"
Jul 4, 2019
"People from around the world, I come to you to talk about my humanitarian association which aims to fight against famines, no drinking water"
Jul 4, 2019
Ginny Reid Radtke replied to Juanita's discussion Chapter 3. Not my job. in the group 2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication
"What a thought provoking chapter! Interesting that change is only possible if there is hope; Yes I…"
Jun 20, 2019
James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

Prayer. Learning to be Intentional.

This is a Call to Prayer!When God intends to move, He calls us to prayer.  He is calling.  Let's be…See More
Jun 18, 2019
Ginny Reid Radtke joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Jun 16, 2019
Michael is now a member of KingdomInsight
Jun 15, 2019
Ginny Reid Radtke and Juanita are now friends
Jun 14, 2019
James Bartlett replied to Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch in the group 2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication
"A "Church" House, Building, Temple, etc. is the House of the Lord, it is a place we come…"
Jun 11, 2019
James Bartlett liked Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch
Jun 11, 2019
James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Jun 11, 2019
James Bartlett and Robert H Patrick are now friends
Jun 11, 2019
Profile IconGinny Reid Radtke, James Pollard, Tom Christensen and 2 more joined KingdomInsight
Jun 8, 2019
Juanita's group was featured
Thumbnail

Jun 8, 2019

© 2021   Created by Juanita.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service