KingdomInsight

Creating a Learning Network for Kingdom Builders!

Do you believe Microchips are the mark of the beast recorded in the book of Revelation 13:16

There are many now being deceived into taking a microchip or an RFID Chip underneath their skin in order to buy or sell..Do you think it is the actual mark of the Beast in which the word of God has condemned those who receive it? Watch this video and let's discuss it...

http://www.trumpetministries.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/03//microc...

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sheri, The Antichrist, in a coming New World Order will unite 10 Superpower Nations unto the United Nations and all their power shall be given unto the Antichrist to bring the world a large under His control and deceptions, which will consist of a One world Government, a One World Banking System, a One World Military and Police Force (NATO) and a One World religion which will consist of all Religions of the world.. As Nations come together in this global one World unity, it could be that all previous debts will be canceled for those Nations who join their power unto the Antichrist.. And Queen Elizabeth II and the royal treasure unto England is worth 11 Trillion Dollars. Prince Charles belongs to a group called, "The Committee of 300", which consists of the 300 most wealthiest men in the World.. Does Obama have a bloodline descent from King David of Israel? If not, He will never be accepted as the Jewish people's long awaited Messiah..
Sheri, If you will notice that the Prince of Wales owns a "Coat of Arms" which has the satanic imagery that is written here.

And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Could it be that John was seeing Prince Charles' Coat of Arms and as Prince Charles was being inaugurated, there was behind him Flags of a red Dragon behind Him as the Queen gave him his power... If you will read the Book, The Antichrist and a Cup of Tea, By Tim Cohen. You will learn much..

P.S. I could not find a reference to RED Beast? If you will also notice that the book of Revelation is broken down in two parts.. One is written as being on the earth during the time of the Tribulation and another part is written as being seen from heaven of what is going on in the earth also during this time.. There is only two beasts, The Antichrist and the False Prophet... Prince Charles having both royal descent and bloodline from both King David and Mohammad, He will bring a 7 year peace treaty between these two arch rivals but it will be short lived as The Antichrist goes into the Temple claiming that He is "God"! This is when Israel will know their mistake and flee to the hills of Judea, to escape their destruction..
Rob, The man Antichrist is referred to as "The Beast" Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshiped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. The unholy Spirit of Antichrist works in all the Children of disobedience and sin.
The beasts mentioned by Daniel are EMPIRES as the Word of God states!!

THE BEAST IN REV. 19 IS THE SAME BEAST OF THE SEA FROM DANIEL 7 AND REV 13....THE FINAL ISLAMIC CALIPHATE (Empire)!!!!!

Daniel said, In my vision at night I looked, and there before me were the four winds of heaven churning up the great sea. Four great beasts, each different from the others, came up out of the sea. [Daniel 7:2 - 7:3]

Heavenly winds churned up the great sea of humanity in the nations of the world, with the result being the emergence of four great kingdoms which gained authority over the Holy Lands and the Eurasian world. Each kingdom was ruled by leaders from different nations or cultures and each of the four kingdom beasts exercised political control over the two tribes of the nation of Judah and/or the ten tribes of the nation of Israel.

The first was like a lion, and it had the wings of an eagle. I watched until its wings were torn off and it was lifted from the ground so that it stood on two feet like a man, and the heart of a man was given to it. [Daniel 7:4]

BABYLONIAN EMPIRE- (Babylon controlled the Holy Land from 606 to 536 B.C.)
The first kingdom, referring to the Neo-Babylonian Empire (606-538 BC), was like a lion with wings, or a cherub. In Genesis 3, the nation east of the garden of Eden, or Babylon, was described as a cherub guarding Eden. Granted the right to protect the garden and the tree of life, Babylon acquired evil from mankind and become vulnerable before other beasts. Losing its lion heart, the first kingdom beast was given the heart of a man, which became filled with sinful pride, resulting in the downfall of the nation, after it performed its appointed duties before God, as prophesied in Jeremiah 24.

And there was a second beast, which looked like a bear. It was raised up on one of its sides, and it had three ribs in its teeth. It was told, Get up and eat your fill of flesh. [Daniel 7:5 Daniel11:12]

MEDO-PERSIA EMPIRE- (Medo-Persia controlled the Holy Land from 536 B.C. to 332 B.C.) Comprised of two nations in a single kingdom, the second kingdom beast was described as a bear which was raised up on one side, and was representative of the Medo-Persian Empire (539-331 BC). Ruled by Mede leadership at the time of the fall of Babylon, the Persians rose to supremacy over and above the Medes. The three ribs in the bear's mouth represented the three nations conquered by the Medo-Persian Empire, which included Lydia (546 BC), Babylon (539 BC), and Egypt (535 BC). Told to eat its fill of flesh, the Medo-Persian Empire conquered neighboring lands, including the Jewish Holy Lands and southern Eurasia.

After that, I looked, and there before me was another beast, one that looked like a leopard. And on its back it had four wings like those of a bird. This beast had four heads, and it was given authority to rule. [Daniel 7:6 Daniel 11:4]

GRECIAN EMPIRE-(Grecian rulers controlled the Holy Land from 332 B.C. to 65 B.C. when Rome took control). Swift in its fierce assault, but quick to depart as a bird with four wings, the third kingdom beast described to be a leopard was representative of the Grecian Empire (331-63 BC) led by Alexander the Great (336-323 BC). Assuming command at age twenty and conquering the world within six years, Alexander died at age thirty-three. The Grecian Empire then split into four separate kingdom divisions headed by former Alexandrian generals, who became kings, sixteen years after all of Alexander's heirs were eliminated. Rulers of the divided Grecian Empire included Cassander who reigned over Macedonia and Greece, Lysimachus who reigned over Thrace and Asia Minor, Seleucus I Nicator (311-280 BC) who reigned over Syria, and Ptolemy I Soter (323-285 BC) who reigned over Libya, Ethiopia, Egypt and Palestine.

THE BEAST FROM THE EARTH IS A MAN INCARNATED WITH SATAN, THE ANTICHRIST!!!!!
The Seed of Satan (Genesis 3:15)
The Little Horn (Daniel 7:8)
The False Prophet (Revelation 19:20)
The King of Fierce Countenance (Daniel 8:23)
The Prince That Shall Come (Daniel 9:26)
The Desolator (Daniel 9:27)
The Willful King (Daniel 11:36)
The Man of Sin (2Thessalonians 2:3)
The Son of Perdition (2Thessalonians 2:3)
The Lawless One (2Thessalonians 2:8)
The Antichrist (1John 2:22)
The Beast (Revelation 13:1-11& Revelation 11:7)
The Assyrian (Isaiah 14)
The First Horseman (Revelation 5)
The Wicked One (2Thessalonians 2:3-8)
The Idol Shepherd (Zechariah 11:17)
The Vile Person (Daniel 11)
The One Who Comes In His Own Name (John 5:43)
The final Beast of the Sea {Beast of Rev. 19} was revealed to John and Ezekiel is a part of the Babylonian, Persian and Greecian Empire which is backed up in Psalms 83 and Ezekiel 30. Those countries are ALL Islamic!! ISLAM IS THE ONLY RELIGION WITH IT'S OWN LAWS, DATES, TIMES, CALENDAR, BANKING AND FINANCING SYSTEM!!!

OVER 35,000 times in Islamic holy books Muslims are told to kill Jews and Christians.

[Rev 14:12] And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

[Revelation 20:4] And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

John lays special emphasis upon the martyrs of the Tribulation, who will be numbered in this resurrection as well. Unlike any other period in human history, the coming Tribulation will be characterized by beheadings too numerous to fathom. I think that we all know which ideology beheads, for not converting... Islam.

The Qur'an:

Surah 47:4 Therefore, when you meet the Unbelievers, strike off their heads. At length, then when you have killed most of them, carefully tie up the remaining captives. Then, either generosity or ransom - Until the fighting is finished.

8:7 And when Allah promised you one of the two bands of the enemy that it should be yours, and ye longed that other than the armed one might be yours. And Allah willed that He should cause the Truth to triumph by His words, and cut the root of the disbelievers

8:12 When thy Lord inspired the angels, saying: I am with you. So make those who believe stand firm. I will throw fear into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger.

8:67 It is not for any prophet to have captives until he hath made slaughter in the land.

8:39 And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is all for Allah. But if they cease, then lo! Allah is Seer of what they do.

[Dan. 7:25] And he [Antichrist's System ISLAM/BEAST OF THE SEA] shall speak great words against the most High,[BLASPHEMY] and shall wear out the saints of the most High [Jews & Christians], and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Blasphemy
The ONLY religion to print in their Holy scripture blasphemous words against God, and denying Christ, is Islam
Here are a few of many QUOTES:

[Qur'an 4:157 "And because of their saying, 'We killed Messiah Jesus son of Mary, the messenger of Allah', - but they killed him not, nor crucified him but the resemblance of Jesus was put over another man, and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not."]

[Qur'an 4:171 "O people of the Scripture [Jews and Christians]! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah aught but the truth. The Messiah Jesus son of Mary was no more than a Messenger of Allah and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a spirit created by Him; so believe in Allah and His Messenger. Say not: 'Three!' Cease! It is better for you. For Allah is one God, Far Exalted is He above having a son."]

[Qur'an 5:74 "The Messiah son of Mary was no more than a Messenger; many were the messengers that passed away before him. His mother was a true believer. They both used to eat food. Look how We make the revelations clear to them, yet look how they are deluded away." ]

Islam clearly denies that Jesus is the Son of God, and has decried His divine status boldly. Everyone has seen pictures of the Dome of the Rock Mosque in Jerusalem, which is near where the Jewish Temples once stood. Where Muhammad took his infamous journey on his white winged horse named "Buraq" to assend to God. Why not just Ascend from Mecca or Medina? Wouldn't that have accentuated the supremacy of Islam over all religions, Judaism, Christianity, as well as Zoroastrianism, the ancient religion of the Persians? What's more, why construct such a mammoth empty religious structure, which serves no religious purpose in and of itself? The wall of that mosque which happens to face the Church of the Holy Sepulchre has the following words inscribed, "Allah had no son." The Islamic doctrine of shirk is the heresy of putting anything on the same par with Allah, and this doctrine is cited most often to rebuke anyone who claims that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, or Divine. Further, while many Muslims play the "we believe in Jesus" card, it is important to remember that while the Qur'an is ambiguous on the death of Christ, the orthodox position among Muslim scholars is to deny that Jesus ever died on the Cross.

The beast will wear down Christians and Jews, "Saints". Islam has shed more innocent blood than any other institution, country, leader or religion, that has ever existed among mankind. The Muslims out populate, the non-Muslim Western civilization 5 to 1. Across the world, faithful Christains and Jews, are beheaded, burned alive or killed, for not submitting to Islam but by being pre in their faith [Saints].

Laws
Muslims change all laws and believe all people must be ruled under Sharia Law, under Sharia Courts, under Sharia Bankinking and under a one world lader "a Calph." This has happened 7 times already in the history of the world.

Times
Muslims changed the passage of time using the Islamic (Hijrah) calendar, it is a lunar calendar, not the solar calendar that the rest of the world uses. The 12 month calander begins and ends with the sighting of the cresant moon. Years began when Muhammad migrated from Mecca to Medina and become a leader.
Sheri, I agree with you about Islam and how Muslims have their agenda to take over the world for the sake of Allah but you must not rule out the fact that Prince Charles may be the long awaited Messiah both of the Jews and Muslims.. I believe we shall see a great deal more of the Prince, once the Queen passes in death.. Love all your posts, again, I can see you are very knowledgeable and if you don't mind if I use some of what you have written, I could use it to help others in their walk with Jesus.. Blessings..
Feel free to use my stuff, as long as it isn't for profit. :) I know it isn't... The Anichrist rises out of Mystery Babylon, which God says is a Nation....NOT nations {Rev 17}

Habakkuk 1:6 "For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans (New Babylonians), that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwellingplaces that are not their's

Jeremiah 50:12 Your (Babylon's) mother shall be sore confounded; she that bare you shall be ashamed: Behold, the hindermost of the nations shall be a wilderness, a dry land, and a desert.

Babylon: Jer 50 & 51, Isaiah 13, 14, 47, 48, Rev 17 & 18, Habakkuk

Babyln falls BEFORE the man is incarnated with Satan.... Revelation 14 and Rev 17...

Prince Danny said:
Sheri, I agree with you about Islam and how Muslims have their agenda to take over the world for the sake of Allah but you must not rule out the fact that Prince Charles may be the long awaited Messiah both of the Jews and Muslims.. I believe we shall see a great deal more of the Prince, once the Queen passes in death.. Love all your posts, again, I can see you are very knowledgeable and if you don't mind if I use some of what you have written, I could use it to help others in their walk with Jesus.. Blessings..
Here are some more thoughts on this topic that I believe play a part in understanding certain aspects of it.

First and foremost, one must remember that the anti-Christ will appear like (mimic) the Son of God, Jesus Christ, in every way.
In order to do this, the "incarnated" anti-Christ who comes to power will have no traceable roots to who his father is. B.H.O's is traceable. (Just ask the lawyers who are getting rich from B.O.'s wanting to keep everything that would prove him ineligible to be the president, hidden.)

Second, I personally do not see the U.S.A. as being the Babylon referred to in the Word of God; since Babylon is a city, and not a nation
That being said however, I find it to be rather interesting that the city of New York appears to match up in/on all too many points to be coincidental.
Wall Street is located there, the United Nations, is located there. It has harbors for shipping, and (the last I heard), there are more languages spoken there within a small radius; than anywhere else on Earth.
What does this have to do with this topic? Lots! ( No, not Abraham's nephew. :) )
Before the Tower of Babel could be built, the Lord intervened, causing people to speak different languages. Those who spoke a certain language, found others who spoke the same language, and they all went their separate ways. (Readers Digest Version)
The people in NYC, though they speak different dialects, still live and work daily among others who speak a different language.
I see this as an attempt to re-create a pre-Tower of Babel setting. by those who place money and man on pedestals to be worshiped.
I do not believe in coincidences, so to have the U.N. building situated within this city, wasn't by mans choosing, but by Gods design.
When our current financial situation came crashing down: who (or what) did those "in charge" seek to help?
It certainly wasn't the American citizens. It was Wall Street, Fanny Mae, "Fred" Mac, and so forth.
So to tie this all together with "micro-chips and the mark of the beast", Although I don't see this as being the actual "mark"; I do see this as a step in that direction. Getting people desensitized to the idea of needing a personalized number that is a permanent part of you, as opposed to using our current system, is key to Lucifer's wearing down, (desensitizing) the people in any given country.

I could share more, but since this is entirely speculation on my part, (except for the not believing in coincidences), I think it best not to.
Sheri, I have talked about only two Beasts. One, The is the Antichrist, the son of Satan, who will politically unite world governments into a global unity and the other Beast is the false Prophet who will unite all world religions into a global unity, including Islam..Here is some proofs that Mystery Babylon is the "Whore" of a "religious" System. Here are 9 proofs of this for your studies.
1) Playing the whore in symbolic language always refers to religious fornication and Idolatry.
2) Her causing the many nations to commit fornication with her, proves that idolatrous religious practices are being referred to, as in the passage Isa.23:17, 57:3-7. Jer.3:2-9,Ezek.16:1-63,20:30-32, 23:7-49. Hos.4:12-19
3)She is not a political power for she is not classed as one with "the kings of the earth". She only causes the kings and the inhabitants of the earth to be drunk with the wine of her fornication. Since fornication here refers to religious harlotry then her influence over the nations is through religion.
4) The Beast which the woman rides is the eight kingdom, made up of the many waters or people inside the old Roman Empire territory, since the Beast itself is the kingdom, the woman must be religious dominating the kingdom until she is destroyed by it.
5) The attire of the great whore identifies her as a religious system or as a whore committing spiritual fornication, duping political powers by her whoredoms and idolatries. The purple, scarlet, precious stones, pearls, and golden vessels indicate the wealth of the system.
6) The golden Cup in her hand, full of uncleanness, spiritual fornication, and abominations by which she dupes political powers proves her to be a religious power.
7) Her name is MYSTERY BABYLON indicates she is not a literal Babylon. The word MYSTERY identifies her with the religious rites and mysteries of ancient Babylon. According to Hislop's "The Two Babylons" which quotes 260 sourses, the ancient Babylon cult, started by Nimrod and his Queen, Semiramis, spread among all nations. The objects of worship were the Supreme Father, the incarnate Female, or queen of Heaven, and her son. The cult claimed the highest wisdom and the most divine secrets, Besides confession to priests there were many mysteries rites, Julius Caesar become Head of the Roman branch of the Babylonian Cult in 63 B.C. Other emperors held the Office until 376 A.D. when the Emporerratian, for Christians reasons refused it because he saw that Babyloninism was idolatrous, Demasus, bishop of the Christian Church at Rome, was elected to the headship in 378 A.D. and from here on Babylonianism and organized Christianity became one. The rites of Babylon were soon introduced into the Christian Church. Heathen temples were restored, beautified, and their rituals encouraged, Worship and veneration of images, saints, relics, private confessions, penances, scorgings, pilgrimages, signs of the cross, Christmas, Lady Day, Easter, Lent, and other pagan rites and festivals, little by little, became a part of Christian Worship.
8) The name MOTHER OF HARLOTS identifies the whore as a religious system. The harlots refer to many branches which have sprung from her and have become as much prostate as the great whore herself. She is a symbol of Apostate religions being linked together after the Rapture of the Church to dominate the 10 kings of the "Revised Roman Empire" until the Antichrist comes to full power over the kingdoms (United Nations) by the middle of Daniel's 70th week..
The Antichrist shall have power over the United Nations as well as over "Mystery Babylon" All world religions..And he will caused them to receive His mark of ownership in order to buy or sell. Those receiving his mark shall not enter the coming Kingdom of Christ on this earth but shall receive the wrath and plagues of Almighty God for their rebellion against the God of Glory and His Christ! Those Christians who missed the rapture, by carnal living, must be killed for their faith in Christ...
Jean, Over one million babies were implanted with microchips last year in Ohio Hospitals...Now is the time to take notice....Blessings..
Howard the Anti-Christ is just that AGAINST CHRIST!! Nothing about him is Christlike!!

Howard Sherman said:
Here are some more thoughts on this topic that I believe play a part in understanding certain aspects of it.

First and foremost, one must remember that the anti-Christ will appear like (mimic) the Son of God, Jesus Christ, in every way.
In order to do this, the "incarnated" anti-Christ who comes to power will have no traceable roots to who his father is. B.H.O's is traceable. (Just ask the lawyers who are getting rich from B.O.'s wanting to keep everything that would prove him ineligible to be the president, hidden.)

Second, I personally do not see the U.S.A. as being the Babylon referred to in the Word of God; since Babylon is a city, and not a nation
That being said however, I find it to be rather interesting that the city of New York appears to match up in/on all too many points to be coincidental.
Wall Street is located there, the United Nations, is located there. It has harbors for shipping, and (the last I heard), there are more languages spoken there within a small radius; than anywhere else on Earth.
What does this have to do with this topic? Lots! ( No, not Abraham's nephew. :) )
Before the Tower of Babel could be built, the Lord intervened, causing people to speak different languages. Those who spoke a certain language, found others who spoke the same language, and they all went their separate ways. (Readers Digest Version)
The people in NYC, though they speak different dialects, still live and work daily among others who speak a different language.
I see this as an attempt to re-create a pre-Tower of Babel setting. by those who place money and man on pedestals to be worshiped.
I do not believe in coincidences, so to have the U.N. building situated within this city, wasn't by mans choosing, but by Gods design.
When our current financial situation came crashing down: who (or what) did those "in charge" seek to help?
It certainly wasn't the American citizens. It was Wall Street, Fanny Mae, "Fred" Mac, and so forth.
So to tie this all together with "micro-chips and the mark of the beast", Although I don't see this as being the actual "mark"; I do see this as a step in that direction. Getting people desensitized to the idea of needing a personalized number that is a permanent part of you, as opposed to using our current system, is key to Lucifer's wearing down, (desensitizing) the people in any given country.

I could share more, but since this is entirely speculation on my part, (except for the not believing in coincidences), I think it best not to.
God say Babylon is a nation!! So it is best to go by what the Word of God says and not incert our own thoughts.

Prince Danny said:
Sheri, I have talked about only two Beasts. One, The is the Antichrist, the son of Satan, who will politically unite world governments into a global unity and the other Beast is the false Prophet who will unite all world religions into a global unity, including Islam..Here is some proofs that Mystery Babylon is the "Whore" of a "religious" System. Here are 9 proofs of this for your studies.
1) Playing the whore in symbolic language always refers to religious fornication and Idolatry. Old Babylon had many gods just as "Myster (Revelation Reveled) Babylon will have!!

2) Her causing the many nations to commit fornication with her, proves that idolatrous religious practices are being referred to, as in the passage Isa.23:17, 57:3-7. Jer.3:2-9,Ezek.16:1-63,20:30-32, 23:7-49. Hos.4:12-19

It proves that she markets herself out to other nations as an idolator of money luxuries, wealth, false religions, false idols etc......

3)She is not a political power for she is not classed as one with "the kings of the earth". She only causes the kings and the inhabitants of the earth to be drunk with the wine of her fornication. Since fornication here refers to religious harlotry then her influence over the nations is through religion.

Babylons leader is the red beast!! He is refered to as the king of Babylon. Since the woman NATION is riding her that shows that the country is still in control over this leader/king.

4) The Beast which the woman rides is the eight kingdom, made up of the many waters or people inside the old Roman Empire territory, since the Beast itself is the kingdom, the woman must be religious dominating the kingdom until she is destroyed by it.

That makes no sense.

5) The attire of the great whore identifies her as a religious system or as a whore committing spiritual fornication, duping political powers by her whoredoms and idolatries. The purple, scarlet, precious stones, pearls, and golden vessels indicate the wealth of the system.

All emperors wore those colors, it has nothing to do with religion.

6) The golden Cup in her hand, full of uncleanness, spiritual fornication, and abominations by which she dupes political powers proves her to be a religious power.

That proves nothing of the sort... The golden cup John saw could have been the statue of libety's (ISHATAR) torch... It also represents God's ordences... America was founded on the 10 Commandments but has polluted her laws with abortion, freedom of blasphemy, idolatry, covetness, theift, murderers, etc... This country began with laws against those things...

7) Her name is MYSTERY BABYLON indicates she is not a literal Babylon. The word MYSTERY identifies her with the religious rites and mysteries of ancient Babylon. According to Hislop's "The Two Babylons" which quotes 260 sourses, the ancient Babylon cult, started by Nimrod and his Queen, Semiramis, spread among all nations. The objects of worship were the Supreme Father, the incarnate Female, or queen of Heaven, and her son. The cult claimed the highest wisdom and the most divine secrets, Besides confession to priests there were many mysteries rites, Julius Caesar become Head of the Roman branch of the Babylonian Cult in 63 B.C. Other emperors held the Office until 376 A.D. when the Emporerratian, for Christians reasons refused it because he saw that Babyloninism was idolatrous, Demasus, bishop of the Christian Church at Rome, was elected to the headship in 378 A.D. and from here on Babylonianism and organized Christianity became one. The rites of Babylon were soon introduced into the Christian Church. Heathen temples were restored, beautified, and their rituals encouraged, Worship and veneration of images, saints, relics, private confessions, penances, scorgings, pilgrimages, signs of the cross, Christmas, Lady Day, Easter, Lent, and other pagan rites and festivals, little by little, became a part of Christian Worship.
8) The name MOTHER OF HARLOTS identifies the whore as a religious system. The harlots refer to many branches which have sprung from her and have become as much prostate as the great whore herself. She is a symbol of Apostate religions being linked together after the Rapture of the Church to dominate the 10 kings of the "Revised Roman Empire" until the Antichrist comes to full power over the kingdoms (United Nations) by the middle of Daniel's 70th week..
The Antichrist shall have power over the United Nations as well as over "Mystery Babylon" All world religions..And he will caused them to receive His mark of ownership in order to buy or sell. Those receiving his mark shall not enter the coming Kingdom of Christ on this earth but shall receive the wrath and plagues of Almighty God for their rebellion against the God of Glory and His Christ! Those Christians who missed the rapture, by carnal living, must be killed for their faith in Christ...

MYSTERY IN GREEK MEANS "REVELATION", OF BABYLON... "musterion"
1) hidden thing, secret, mystery
1a) generally mysteries, religious secrets, confided only to the
initiated and not to ordinary mortals
1b) a hidden or secret thing, not obvious to the understanding
1c) a hidden purpose or counsel
1c1) secret will
1c1a) of men
1c1b) of God: the secret counsels which govern God in
dealing with the righteous, which are hidden from
ungodly and wicked men but plain to the godly
2) in rabbinic writings, it denotes the mystic or hidden sense
2a) of an OT saying
2b) of an image or form seen in a vision
2c) of a dream

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

James Bartlett posted a status
"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxdsVZ6VLsk This is my 1st attempt at doing a teaching on Youtube"
Jun 1, 2021
Juanita added a discussion to the group March to Honor
Aug 19, 2020
Juanita posted a group
Aug 19, 2020
Profile IconAlexandria, Kacee Holmes, Trish and 2 more joined KingdomInsight
Aug 19, 2020
Juanita and Pascal Musore are now friends
Jul 13, 2019
Pascal Musore posted a status
"Lets change our world"
Jul 4, 2019
"Prayer that you have made acquaintances with the project, for more information or questions, write to me I am at your disposal"
Jul 4, 2019
"electricity in Africa and around the world, we already have several projects that are in progress, we lack some support from you"
Jul 4, 2019
"People from around the world, I come to you to talk about my humanitarian association which aims to fight against famines, no drinking water"
Jul 4, 2019
Ginny Reid Radtke replied to Juanita's discussion Chapter 3. Not my job. in the group 2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication
"What a thought provoking chapter! Interesting that change is only possible if there is hope; Yes I…"
Jun 20, 2019
James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

Prayer. Learning to be Intentional.

This is a Call to Prayer!When God intends to move, He calls us to prayer.  He is calling.  Let's be…See More
Jun 18, 2019
Ginny Reid Radtke joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Jun 16, 2019
Michael is now a member of KingdomInsight
Jun 15, 2019
Ginny Reid Radtke and Juanita are now friends
Jun 14, 2019
James Bartlett replied to Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch in the group 2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication
"A "Church" House, Building, Temple, etc. is the House of the Lord, it is a place we come…"
Jun 11, 2019
James Bartlett liked Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch
Jun 11, 2019
James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Jun 11, 2019
James Bartlett and Robert H Patrick are now friends
Jun 11, 2019
Profile IconGinny Reid Radtke, James Pollard, Tom Christensen and 2 more joined KingdomInsight
Jun 8, 2019
Juanita's group was featured
Thumbnail

Jun 8, 2019

© 2022   Created by Juanita.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service