KingdomInsight member Dr. Carmine Gorga has a new book out ~ "A Case for God".

Carmine, can you share some more regarding your book?   We'd like to know more about the content and where we can get a copy. 

KingdomInsight members - What can we do to help get the word out?

You need to be a member of KingdomInsight to add comments!

Join KingdomInsight

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Mr. Smith,

This seems to be providential. I will soon get in touch with you,

Carmine

Eddie Smith said:

Juanita,

I launched a Christian publishing company on January 1st.
    We offer a quite impressive distribution service for the books we publish, as well as any self-published books.
    One example. We distribute our eBooks to approximately 70 eBook distribution sites.
    For more info, I can be reached at:   eddie@SpiriTruthPublishing.com

Thanks, and CONGRATULATIONS DR. GORGA!

Eddie Smith

• Hello Juanita,

This is a brief presentation of the content of the book:

A Case for God

In Search of a Humanism

Filled with True Human Beings

By Carmine Gorga*

“Just like motorcycles, God is everywhere” says Gorga. He finds God in the vast expanses of time and space, as well as in discourses that are as fresh for us today as when they were first uttered thousands of years ago.

The author finds God in mathematics by transforming the linear relation between Zero, One and Infinity into the following equivalence: Zero ↔ One ↔ Infinity.

He finds God in physics by transforming the incomplete equivalence of matter to energy into the following full-fledged equivalence: Matter ↔ Energy ↔ Spirit.

He finds God in ontology by neglecting the red herring called “essence” and transforming the following three disparate traditional entities into the following equivalence: Being ↔ Becoming ↔ Existence.

He finds God in theology by consistently remaining within the framework of the following traditional, complete equivalence: Father ↔ Holy Spirit ↔ Son.

His constant effort in this work, as throughout his entire output, is to establish the intellectual base for concord in economics, politics, and culture. Why? He could stop by saying that if there is concord between two or more people, God is there. But he goes well beyond theology. He states: “Concord is the only guarantee against chaos.”

Having found God everywhere, does Gorga use his work as a club to bring atheists and theists into submission? Far away from him this temptation. He encourages atheists and theists to remain faithful to their convictions, because they have this perennial function to perform: “The function of non-believers is to hold believers to the fire of truth and the avoidance of hypocrisy.” 

Publisher: The Somist Institute, 2014. Pp. xii, 204. $14.99. ISBN-13: 978-1441444318

Carmine Gorga, PhD, is a former Fulbright Scholar, author of numerous publications, including The Economic Process (University Press of America, 2002 and 2010). He was born in the deep south of Southern Italy in 1935, in the midst of the Great Depression. When war came, some people hoarded foodstuff and famine ensued. Why such events? 

The book is available from Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1/176-9287904-6768610?url=se...

I will, of course, be happy to answer any specific question,

Carmine

• Thank you, Eddie!   I'll make sure Dr. Gorga sees this!

Eddie Smith said:

Juanita,

We offer a quite impressive distribution service for the books we publish, as well as any self-published books.
    One example. We distribute our eBooks to approximately 70 eBook distribution sites.

Eddie Smith

• Juanita,

Eddie Smith

This reply was deleted.