"Just Ask" Outreach

About 1 out of every 5 church-goers will invite someone to church this coming year. That's right, according to research, approximately 20% of active church-goers will invite someone to church this year!!! Are you part of the 20%???? But... the problem is... most of the people invited to church ALREADY attend church somewhere else. But... there is good news... about 15% of people who don't attend church say they would go to church IF someone just INVITED them!!! Wow!!! Let's talk about this... Are you ready to be part of the 20% of church-goers who are inviting others to church?? Do you feel comfortable sharing your faith?? Do you feel comfortable inviting others to church??

You need to be a member of KingdomInsight to add comments!

Join KingdomInsight

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good point. When we invite people to church, it is important that they can easily get "knit" in and build relationships with others...
    A good number of years ago, I remember looking for a church after moving. One of the things I remember looking for was to find a church that I would feel comfortable inviting people to - a church that was friendly, preached the gospel, and knit people in...
  • I think one thing that would help in inviting people to church is for the church to have an effective approach to knitting people into the fellowship. That has been a problem in most of the churches we attended... they didn't have an effective way to knit people in.

I think we need both - asking (Great idea - Rachael!) and knitting in!!!!
  • Is there anyone who has recently started sharing their faith?
This reply was deleted.