Something Big

Greetings to Everyone, How many of you have seen Flywheel, Facing the Giants, or Fireproof? These are all great movies from Sherwood Baptist Church in Albany, GA. Why aren't more Christians out making movies? Can you imagine what would happen to Hollywood if even a handful of churches around the country began releasing theater quality movies? As I was speaking with some co-workers at Kingdom, we got just that idea! I'm excited to let you all know about an upcoming video production being produced. The working title is currently "Something Big". More details will follow as the days continue. Right now some details are still being ironed out. Our goal is to get 5,000 DVD copies of this movie distributed into the hands of believes and non-believers alike as well as get the movie into several local theaters. Can it be done? Can a quality film be produced with almost no budget, limited actors, and entirely volunteer time? It sounds like something big, something so big that only God could make it happen. Stay tuned to this discussion area for updates, screen captures, and teaser trailers as production gets underway. At this point, release of the movie will probably happen somewhere around January of 2010.

You need to be a member of KingdomInsight to add comments!

Join KingdomInsight

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I thought this was still under wraps. I have some new ideas so we need to talk soon!
  • Matt this sounds like fun! Let me know if you need any help!
  • Awesome!

Thank you for working on this.

Christine
  • I think this is wonderful! I would be glad to help in any way I can. Please let me know when needs arise.
  • I just had to read this post - great title. I can't wait to see "Something Big!" Thanks for the effort your and the others are putting in to impact our culture for Christ!
This reply was deleted.