KingdomInsight

Creating a Learning Network for Kingdom Builders!

The last sure sign of the Lord's return is street preaching - massive street preaching. Jesus said in Mt 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. In all the world means that it will be preached in the cities, suburbs, country, and on the oceans.

In the last 4-5 years, the Lord has be raising up THOUSANDS of preachers all over the world. They come from every denomination, every sect, and the independents too. They all have a similar story. They believe God has commanded them to preach.

I was at the NCAA finals in Atlanta in 2007, and to my great joy and surprise, there must have been 40 preachers surrounding the colliseum. They represented a cross section of Christianity. One had to take a number if one wanted to preach that night!

This has never happened before in the history of the church. There has always been the few preaching here and there, but never before has there been THOUSANDS at once. Each one testifying to God's direct leading to preach.

Jesus is doing a new work in our times, and it will usher in the Kingdom of God. In the verse above, after the gospel is preached in all the world, the end comes. It is the preaching that ushers in the Kingdom.

The church needs to know that they must not oppose what Jesus is doing in this day. God's wisdom is there, but not often seen. The focus of these discussions is to prepare the church for what God is doing, to instruct Christians on what God is doing and why.

Most people do not understand street preaching. They see a tumult and think that that can't possibly be of God. But they fail to remember that often Jesus preached and riots ensued. Three times the crowds tried to kill him before they succeeded. Many times when the apostles preached there were riots, arrests, and beatings. The tumult is the very thing through which the Lord works.

Remember this: 1Co 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

Please come over to the Open Air Ministry Group, join, and learn more about street preaching.

Views: 102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Any current news on StreetPreaching? Since I 'are' one, too, I like to know!

As a matter of fact there are a couple of reports from overseas - one from South Africa, and the other from Czechoslovakia.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings!

Thank you for the movie clip you sent me! I watched it last night after I came home from work! I see that there’s also a picture of me preaching in Cape Town with my sandwich-sign!

Over here things are going well! Summer is here at last! It’s my favorite season of the year as there are so much more opportunities for preaching the Gospel in the open-air! Below are a couple of pictures of me and bro Ivan preaching at the Hermanus Whale Festival during the last weekend of September.

Below are reports of 3 recent preaches. I’ve kept ALL my preach-reports ever since the beginning of 2006 in a Word-document along with pictures as well. I’ve entitled it the “Journal of a Street-Preacher”. It is currently 128 pages long already! It is very nice to look back a couple of years ago to read all the incidents that happened while I’ve preached on the streets. Brings back memories! J

God bless you, brother Ruben!

Renier

Preaching at the Hermanus Whale Festival, 26-27 September 2009

This Saturday brother Ivan and I went to preach at the Hermanus Whale Festival. He picked me up at my place around 8am on Saturday-morning and we arrived in Hermanus just after 9. The weather-forecast predicted very bad weather for Hermanus on Saturday … rain and a very strong wind. I took along my sandwich-sign and we went through to Hermanus regardless of the weather-forecast. We prayed before the time to the LORD and asked Him that, if it pleases Him, He would hold back the rain somewhat so that we can at least get some preaching done. To make a long story short … so it happened! We were able to preach and immediately after we were finished preaching it began to rain! This is definitely an answer to prayer! It is really encouraging to see the Hand of the LORD working together with us in this way! When we arrived in Hermanus the wind blew very very strongly. Ivan remarked to me afterwards on our way back that when we began to preach the wind died down and only picked up again after we have finished our preach! The town was packed with people. We first took a stroll through the town to see where all the best preaching spots are. The festival-area was bordered off. We walked through the festival-area and struck up conversations with a number of people. The first guy I talked to was a liberal Jew. He said that he wanted to “chill out” in hell as all the “chilled-out-people” are there. As we were talking his friends came and joined the discussion. We were throwing a lot of arguments back and forth. A young muslim-guy was one of the by-standers. I turned my attention to him as he looked the most open of all the people around me. He asked me who was Jesus and I said that He is the Son of God. The muslim said that He is not. I replied: “Jesus Himself said so!” The muslim asked: “Show me!” I opened up my Bible to John 10 and read verse 31-36. When I came to verse 34 … the liberal Jew interrupted me: “You see! We are gods!” I replied: “Hold on, let us read further! You must read this in context!” (I think that in future, to avoid confusion, I will skip verses 34-35 when reading this passage to prove that Jesus is the Son of God) When I reached verse 36 I told the muslim: “You see! Here it is! Jesus Himself said that He is the Son of God!” I could see he was chewing on what I said. After our conversation I gave him a tract and Ivan and I then walked on. As we were walking back to the main street a Russellite-couple stopped at me and pointed to my sign that read: “Where will you spend eternity? Heaven or Hell when you die!” The wife did the talking and said that there is a 3rd destination. She read Psalm 37:9 to me to prove that we will live forever on the earth and that Heaven and Hell are not the only destinations. At this point I realized they were Russellites as this is classic Watchtower-doctrine. I asked her whether they are from the Watchtower and they affirmed that they were. I immediately changed the topic to the Deity of Christ and asked them my usual question regarding John 20:28. The woman replied by asking me: “Who did Jesus pray to while He was on earth?”. I responded: “Now, that’s where the Trinity comes in!”. I could see she was unwilling to discuss this with me and said: “Well, I’ll just leave you with Psalm 37:9 to think about” and with this they turned around and walked away. At one stage, as we were preaching inside the festival-area, two cops came up to me and requested me to preach outside the festival-area. One cop mentioned that Hermanus-municipality has a by-law that states that you should first get permission from the Hermanus City Council before you are allowed to preach in their streets. The cops were friendly towards us and allowed me to walk inside the festival-area with my sandwich-sign, but they told me that whenever I wanted to preach I should just move outside the festival-area. Outside the festival-area there were still many people, but inside there were much more. So I decided to do something different this time … I remember something that bro Robert told me once about how he and bro Ruben would have this LOUD conversation with one another in a public place and I’ve decided we should do the same thing in this situation where preaching were not allowed. Bro Ivan and I walked inside the festival-area and I began to talk really LOUD to bro Ivan and asked: “Look at all these people! I wonder how many of them are going to Heaven when they die??? According to the Bible MOST people will end up in hell! Isn’t that terrible? Don’t you think it is about time that someone stand up and do something about this? Jesus said that I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, no man comes to the Father but by Me. I think it is time for someone to PREACH to these people and to tell them that ONLY Jesus Christ can save them from their sins and from Hell! What do you think, Ivan? Isn’t that a good idea? People need to repent of their sins and put their trust in Jesus if they want to go to Heaven! Don’t you agree, brother Ivan?” Bro Ivan would then just say: “Yes, brother, you are right. I agree!” I spoke so loud that it was almost like preaching! Yet, I kept eye-contact with bro Ivan the whole time as I was “preaching” to give people the impression that I’m only having a conversation with him. It worked! I “preached” like this all over the festival-area and no one bothered us! If someone would interrupt me I planned to say: “Hey, my brother and I are trying to have a conversation here. Don’t be so rude!” … but nobody interrupted me! It was fun to see the people’s reactions. Most of them could not help themselves to stop and listen to what I have to say. They were curious to know why I am so excited! One Christian lady stopped next to me and when I stopped talking to Ivan and turned to her she asked me: “What are you doing?” I told her what we where there for. We had a very nice conversation. She offered to buy us drinks. I declined her offer as I had a bottle of “Energade” with me. Ivan accepted her offer and she went and bought him a drink. She asked us about our testimonies on how we came to know the LORD. After I shared my testimony with her I added that I’m a stutterer. She was really surprised to hear that … as I did not stutter at all while talking with her. She remarked: “Truly, God uses those who are weak to shame those who are mighty! (1 Cor 1:27-29)” After this we walked outside the festival-area and Ivan started to preach. One young man came up to Ivan and asked him whether we are doing this full-time. Ivan responded by saying that we are tent-makers. This young man was so inspired by our preaching that he stood and watched us preach until we went home. We left just after 1pm. On the way back we thanked the LORD for the productive time He granted us in Hermanus. Ivan repeatedly said that we had blessed time of preaching in Hermanus. Both of us enjoyed every minute out there. Ivan mentioned that he was very nervous when I began to speak so LOUDLY inside the festival-area, but he think it was an excellent strategy. I replied with a smile: “Hey, you’re a street preacher! How can you feel nervous about that?!” He laughed and said: “It will definitely go better next time! It was a new thing to me and I will just have to get used to it!” Praise the LORD! On Sunday-afternoon, around 2pm, as I had nothing else to do … I decided to take a train to Bellville and back to see whether there are people to preach to on the train. The trains were full of people on the way to Bellville and back and again I had a very productive time of preaching. Praise the LORD! I preached about the Ten Commandments again and the response was great. The people listened. At one stage the ticket-checker came on the carriage and began to check the people’s tickets. I preached: “Tickets! Tickets! Do you have a ticket to Heaven? Jesus Christ is your Ticket to Heaven! You cannot take a journey on a train without a ticket … You cannot go to Heaven without Jesus Christ! No ticket … no journey! You know how that goes!” The people smiled as I said that. I arrived back in the Strand at 4pm.

Preaching in my home-town, 3 October 2009

Saturday-morning I went and preached in the centre of my home-town from 10am until noon. Two people came and bought me drinks! I really appreciated that! I also took a walk with my sandwich-sign along Beach-road and saw that the beach began to fill up with people. It was a real summer’s day on Saturday and I realized that the beach will be packed with people towards the afternoon! I went home at noon and rested for an hour before I headed back towards the beach. On my way to the beach I stopped to have a chat with an elderly (57 year old) man from Malawi. He is a Seventh-day Adventist, but he was really excited to see me with the sign about to preach along the beach. He mentioned to me that he saw me last year on the beach too. When I arrived at the Strand-beach I began to preach as I walked through and in between the crowds on the beach. Heads turned wherever I went. One of my colleagues at work caught up with me. I told him with a smile: “Hey, now you’ve found out my secret! Now you know what I’m doing in my spare-time!” As I was talking to him a young lady, who studied psychology, joined our conversation and she began to ask me: “Don’t you think that people would be more willing to listen to you if you would talk to them on an one-on-one basis rather than walking around shouting like this?” I replied: “Jesus said that we should go into all the world and PREACH the Gospel to every creature! The word ‘PREACH’ in the Greek means to lift up your voice, to cry aloud like a John the Baptist. Now to me it does not matter what your or anyone else’s opinion is. What matters to me is what Jesus said. Because HE said it, I’m doing it!” She continued: “Yes, I understand, but don’t you think it is better to tell the people what they want to hear rather than preaching about the end of the world? It will be much easier for them to accept what you’re saying?” I responded: “Look, I am not here to tickle people’s ears. I am here to preach the Good News! But, before people can accept the Good News they first need to hear the bad news … that they are sinners … on the way to hell … needing forgiveness of sins and salvation that only Jesus Christ can give!” After our conversation she took a tract from me and went away. Another guy joined in our discussion and backed me up in everything I said! After the young lady walked away, this guy walked with me a couple of paces along the beach. He was soooo excited to see a preacher on the beach. He was just bubbling over with joy and said that I am doing the right thing to PREACH like I did. I came across a group of young men who asked me questions about baptism. They believed in ‘baptismal regeneration’ – the heresy that baptism is necessary for one’s salvation. They quoted John 3:5 and said that the word “water” in verse 5 stands for water-baptism. I refuted that by quoting Ephesians 5:26 in conjunction with 1 Peter 1:23 to prove that the “water” in John 3:5 actually refers to the Word of God since 1 Peter 1:23 says that we are born again through the “Word of God” and Ephesians 5:26 talks about the “washing of water by the word”. These young men had no answers for me. They questioned me about why I’m wearing a hat when I’m preaching since men are not allowed to prophesy with their heads covered. They said that since prophecy means to speak God’s message I am not supposed to cover my head with a hat while I’m preaching. I told them: “Look, you are taking 1 Corinthians 11 out of context. The setting here is what to do or not to do ‘when you come together’ (1 Cor 11:20). The whole portion from chapter 11-14 is talking about our conduct in a local assembly where believers come together. Since I am here preaching to pagans I am allowed according to the Word of God to preach with a hat on my head. Besides, if I do not wear a hat, I’m going to get sun-stroke and that will prevent me from continuing with the good work of preaching the Word of God! Do you think that is what God would want? Don’t you think that God want His Word to be preached by all means and at all costs?” Again, they had no answers for me. They were very interested in what I had to say and said that they would like to meet with me again to discuss more Scriptures. I gave them bro Ivan’s contact-details and asked them to contact him to arrange for a time and a place for us to meet. I preached on the beach from 1-4pm. What a day this has been! Praise the LORD!

Preaching at Stellenbosch University, 14 October 2009

I took a day off from work on Wednesday to preach at Stellenbosch University. I had LOTS of response. Many of the students stopped and talked with me. As I preached during the class-breaks I could see that there were some who stood and listened intently to my preaching for a while before walking on. One female-student even bought me something to drink and something to eat. Her name is Jessica. She talked to me first around 9am and came back to me just before noon to buy me something to eat. Another lady stopped at me and asked me: “Will you be here in another hour?” “Sure!” I said. She continued: “I would like to hear your testimony!” She did come back after an hour and I shared with her my testimony on how I came to the LORD. Another female-student stopped and encouraged me to keep on doing what I’m doing. One guy walked past me and commented to me in passing that Jesus never existed. I preached at him and said: “He lived and died for you and me about 2009 years ago! It is the year 2009 for a reason!” Another student talked to me and mentioned to me something about people “standing on the corners of the streets”. I told her: “In Matthew 6 Jesus talked about people PRAYING on the corners of the streets to be seen of men. I’m standing here PREACHING! There is a world of difference between the two!” She thanked me for this answer as she and her friend had a discussion on this question recently. Another guy stopped at me and introduced himself to me as a Christian. While he introduced himself to me I could see that he held a cigarette in his one hand. He wanted to attack my method of evangelizing, but I told him: “Look, you are smoking and you call yourself a Christian??? Smoking is a sin! Your body is supposed to be a temple of the Holy Spirit! You are defiling your body with your smoke! God says that if you defile your body He will destroy you! The Bible says that your sin separates you from God so that He will not hear your prayers!” I showed him Psalm 66:18 & Isaiah 59:1-2 to back up my statements. He was convicted. He had no chance to attack me about my method and melted under the conviction as I spoke to him. Another guy talked to me and also introduced himself to me as a Christian. He said that he admires my boldness and he feels challenged about his relationship with Christ by my preaching as he is a bit afraid to be so bold and public about his faith as I am. I told him that preaching is normal Biblical Christianity. I continued and said to him: “The only reason you are afraid of being so bold and public is because you are actually ashamed of Christ! Just admit that this is true! Jesus said if you confess Me before men, I will also confess you before My Father Who is in Heaven! If you were not ashamed of Christ you would have stood next to me and preach yourself too!” Another guy asked me: “Don’t you think you are scaring people away from Christ? You are making people afraid by your preaching!” I replied: “The Bible says that the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom (Proverbs 9:10). Jesus said ‘Do not fear those who kill the body, but cannot kill the soul, but rather FEAR Him Who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell!’” Another student challenged me: “Show me from the Bible where Jesus said He is God!” I showed him a couple of Scriptures and from there the conversation sidetracked on whether the Apostle Paul truly saw Jesus or not. The student argued that Jesus never appeared to Paul as there is no evidence for that. I replied: “Look at the CHANGE that was wrought in Paul’s life as a result of Jesus’ appearance to him on the road of Damascus! One day he was persecuting the believers and the very next day he was preaching the Faith he tried to destroy! Surely this is more than enough evidence that Jesus really appeared to him! Only Jesus Christ can bring such a change in a man’s life!” I had a LOT of conversations with the students throughout the day and time and again I had to quote Proverbs 9:10 to defend my method. I was repeatedly told by students that I’m making them afraid by my preaching. I told all of them that it is good for them to have a healthy dose of the FEAR OF GOD in their hearts. It is about time that they tremble before a HOLY and a RIGHTEOUS GOD. The preach really went exceptionally well! Praise the LORD! I told the LORD in the morning that even though I am not worthy of the least of all His mercies (Gen 32:10) … He would nevertheless bless my preaching with real POWER so that the students will really be pricked in their hearts! The LORD heard my prayer! The LORD enabled me to preach with great boldness and freedom. All glory to Him!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear brothers in Christ Jesus,

Bible Jim told me that my last attachment didn't come through. I was so pressed in my spirit that i decided to give it another try.

my name is Pavel Zalio and i am from the Czech republic. I was saved
in June 2007 by miraculous power of the Lord Jesus Christ when
calling on His name and asking Him to save my soul from hell and
bring me to heavens with Him. Instantly a beam of light touched my
heart. In the warmth of that light my heart melted down and
disappeared, same happened with my mind and on the top o f it an
unspeakable joy engulfed me. It happened in a hotel room in Beijing,
China. I had no Christian background and knew no Christians.

After something like four days after this i stopped my wanderings,
took my backpack and went back to my country ? the Czech republic.
Before that the good Lord put a strong love on my heart for people
of my country. After coming back i started to work with handicapped
people, but after three months they dismissed me as i was too much
for them. Then i translated a book Good in my corner by two times
heavy weight boxing champion George Foreman into Czech language but
failed with publishing it.

I started to preach on the streets in the spring of 2008 after
seeing some pictures of bro. Ruben Israel and other brothers on the
internet. Then i got the book Blood Power by bro. James Webber alias
Bible Jim which helped me to enforce my position theologically.
I started with a simple proclamation that people were in a great
trouble and the Lord Jesus is their one and only chance to be saved
from the coming misery and wrath of God which is about to fall on
this earth. God's judgement.
Just about recently i started to gain little bit of confidence and
self respect as before i was depressed and humiliated everywhere i
went ? family, church, material conditions etc. I got little bit of
peace when preaching after i moved to a garden hut and had a stable
spot where i could sleep and pray undisturbed. Before that i prayed
at public restrooms before going to preach and lived in an old
ambulance car. That time satan went heavily on me telling me i was a
looser, i lost it and so on. But God was telling me: ? Seek first
the heavenly kingdom and the rest will be added to you.?

About almost a month ago there was the Pope of Rome visiting the
city where i currently stay ? Brno. I went there with a sign saying
the Pope=antichrist, which i made after much prayer, reading the
Bible and also fasting ? which not always is a successful endeavour
for me. The other side of my banner said: Trust Jesus. I had the
great opportunity to preach to about 120 thousand attendants of the
open air mass and all of them had to pass a balk i was standing at.
Some Catholics were coming to my balk threatening they would beat me
up. But God always stopped them so they could only yell at me,
waving their hands around me. Sometimes waving their Vatican flags
or shouting Viva Papa, Viva Mama, while i was preaching the Bible
against so called ? tradition? which is just another name for a
bunch of satanic lies.
In one moment a big tattooed muscular man came to me telling me i
should move as i was ruining his business at that spot. I refused,
he pressed on me but when i asked him to show me papers that he had
that spot rented he went away. When the situation got quite hot the
police came, handcuffed me and arrested me. They drove me away and
after some discussions with their boss with walkie-talkie they took
the picture of my sign and then let me go. So i went back to the
location but before reaching my spot i was arrested by another
police patrol. I was handcuffed again and after some time spent in
their police car i was asked for the second time that day if i am
freely willing to go with them to the police station in the center
of the city to give them an explanation. I said - no. Handcuffs
again and we were on the way to that station anyway. There they hold
me for about two hours. I refused to answer any of their questions
and also sign any paper but used the time to witness to almost every
police officer i met. After two hours they let me go but confiscated
my banner.
That day was a great blessing. I never did such a big event before
besides one homo parade which was also a great blessing.

The next day i went to see an ombudsman for human rights and was
told to send an appeal against such police conduct which i did. Now
i am waiting for the answer from the police. Problem is that it is
police itself who will investigate my complain. But i am decided to
run this case as long as God is willing.

Statistics say that his country, Czech republic, is the most atheist
country in Europe. The majority of people who think they are
Christians are Catholics. Major society hates churches because of
our past when catholic church together with a secular power burnt at
the stake Jan Hus plus other people and persecuted true Christians.
(Catholic church was always on the side of our oppressors with just
one exception - the communist regime. Because the catholic priests
were persecuted some people think they were the martyrs for the
faith and thus their faith must be the right faith. With this logic
the contemporary widespreading sect called Falung Gong whose leader
claims he is the messiah would have to be also right as they are
persecuted by Chinese communist regime as well. Satan uses the
natural tendency of man to sympathize with the victims to lead
people into his snares.) I believe that Almighty God didn't give up
on our nation and calls us to repentance that we changed from once
Godly nation to a nation of cowards, drunkards, fornicators, money
lovers, pot smokers, TV idolaters, showbusiness stars worshipers,
thieves, new agers, Me-god believers (? i just believe in myself),
"good persons" etc.

I would like to ask you, if you could financially support my
ministry here in Czech republic. I have enough money for food and
have enough cloth but i need money to expand my ministry and start
printing stickers, gospel tracts and the other things. I got in touch with brother Petar in Norway and just talking with him on the phone was a great source of encouragement.

Recently i started with a public transportation ministry. I was very
much delighted with its effect. Once a young men get off the bus
with me and had many questions about Jesus Christ being the only
way.
Two weeks ago i went to a rosecrucian meeting (an occult sect) i
stood up and publicly rebuked their satanic new age lies. When
leaving the hall a man joined me and i had a pleasure to answer his
question about why i believe the Bible is the true word of God and
why Jesus is THE ONLY way to be enlightened (that is what all these
buddhists, taoist, new agers are looking for but cannot find it
without acknowledging that they are deep down rotted sinners tottaly
depended on the mercy of Almighty God).
This just passed Sunday i got so angry with the Jehova's Witnesses
promoting their false teaching with a systemacy of the sons of
darkness that i went to their hall of Kingdom after the service was
finished and rebuked them in their own lobby.

My next event is a concert of Harlem Gospel Choir. They have posters
all around the city and in the middle of them is Barack Obama with a
huge smile. I don't understand how the charity program called Feed
the children which is promoted by this music group goes together
with Obama's pro abortion position. That's why i want to go there
and expose this conflict of interests. I have a hope and faith
that this time i will not go alone as one brother wants to go there
with me. Please pray for us.

I have many ideas and see many occasions how to reach the lost of
this world but being a lonely soldier can get very heavily on ones
mind and heart. If i could get just a little bit of support that
would turn into a great blessing for everybody.

I believe that we have an example in the Bible when saints help
other saints in their needs.

Philippians 4:10-17

10I rejoice greatly in the Lord that at last you have renewed your
concern for me. Indeed, you have been concerned, but you had no
opportunity to show it. 11I am not saying this because I am in need,
for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. 12I
know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty.
I have learned the secret of being content in any and every
situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or
in want. 13I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
14Yet it was good of you to share in my troubles. 15Moreover, as
you Philippians know, in the early days of your acquaintance with
the gospel, when I set out from Macedonia, not one church shared
with me in the matter of giving and receiving, except you only; 16
for even when I was in Thessalonica, you sent me aid again and again
when I was in need. 17Not that I am looking for a gift, but I am
looking for what may be credited to your account.
Once a brother who saw me turning an old ambulance car into a
Christian vehicle gave me 20 dollars without me asking him a word.
It is hard to describe for me how happy i was and how much easier it
was for me to work on that car.

2 Corinthians 8:13-15

13Our desire is not that others might be relieved while you are hard
pressed, but that there might be equality. 14At the present time
your plenty will supply what they need, so that in turn their plenty
will supply what you need. Then there will be equality, 15as it is
written: "He who gathered much did not have too much, and he who
gathered little did not have too little."

Thank you very much for reading this letter and may God bless all of
you and sustains you in the fight for the heavenly prize!
Juanita said:

Here is some more news hot off the internet

MTSU student charged with pushing preacher:

“…… Middle Tennessee State University coed is facing a simple assault charge for allegedly assaulting a visiting preacher, a school spokesman says. MTSU spokesman Tom Tozer said junior Michaela Morales was arrested after the social work student and visiting preacher John McGlone became involved in an altercation at the Murfreesboro school, The ( Nashville ) Tennessean reported Wednesday…..”

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2009/10/28/MTSU-student-charged-with...

Preacher tells students to repent:

Standing on a bench, shouting over a crowd of 50 people, a man who identified himself as Brother Matt brought his interpretation of the word of God to Chico State on Thursday afternoon…..”

http://www.theorion.com/news/preacher-tells-students-to-repent-1.83...

MTSU Student Accused Of Assaulting Preacher:

Watch the News Clip and photos

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=11396362
Juanita said:

Here is a response from John McGlone who was assaulted while preaching

Brethren,

Just to let everyone know, I am fine. God did a miracle when I was pushed from that 3-4 foot ledge. I hit the edge of a 55 gal metal barrel with the side of my chest then fell to the concrete. There was a dent in my chest the shape of the barrel. I was crying out to Jesus to help me and a young Christian came up and wrapped his arm around me and began to pray for me. Up to this point I could not get a breath. He prayed and the Lord gave me a large breath and the dent slowly popped out! Praise Him! I have no broken or fractured ribs just a few bruises and a little soreness. Praise God, I got to suffer a bit for the Gospel. Keep to the plow ye men of God, no looking back. Here is a bit of video after I fell, , I am in the yellow raincoat, the perp raises her arms to glory in the crowd right before she is arrested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6jMAZTa1M8

We will go to court Dec 9, pray she will submit to God's wonderful plan and become a shining light for the glory of Christ.

God bless you.

Your friend in Christ,

John McGlone

Evangelist, Pinpoint Evangelism
Here is a very well done article about a friend of mine, Jesse Morrell. Seems he has made a stir up in Connecticut.

http://yaleherald.com/news/fighting-for-his-rights-street-preacher-...
thanks!

Bro Cope said:
Here is a very well done article about a friend of mine, Jesse Morrell. Seems he has made a stir up in Connecticut.

http://yaleherald.com/news/fighting-for-his-rights-street-preacher-...
Here is a link to the official street preachers blog site. There is news from all over the world concerning the street preaching movement. There is a LOT OF GOOD STUFF HERE.

http://officialstreetpreachers.blogspot.com/

Bro Cope
Preachers shut down in Oslo

Some friends of mine went over to Oslo Norway to preach at Obama's Nobel prize award. They were shut down, even though Norway recognizes free speach.

Ruben, Larry and Peter shaking up the status quo with open air prea...
Here is the latest hot news from Oslo Norway. A bunch of my friends flew over to Norway to preach at the Nobel Prize ceremony. Needless to say, they causes some stir. Most of them were arrested and thrown in jail, even though Norway has in their constitution the same protections for free speech as we.

They made international news, and took a stand for Jesus as the true Peace Prize winner. After all there is no peace to the wicked.

http://officialstreetpreachers.blogspot.com/

Looks like things are heating up all around the world. Let's get moving church, or be left behind.

Bro
I've said before that the street preaching thing is going global. Here is a report from Finland

AN "OUT-of-CHURCH" REVIVAL??
-by Mike Story.

I thought you'd be interested in what's happening here in Finland.

There is an extraordinary movement of the Holy Ghost here.
Something unprecedented in its size and growth.

Young people are Coming To Faith; they have an immediate
desire to go out into the streets and bring others into the fold.
There is NO interest in "church" or religion at all!

They want teaching and spiritual fathers & mothers; they know
"only milk" yet go out and teach that to kids in the streets ...
And they Come To Faith!

We have had to open our houses to them ( we were told to buy an
old village school 20 years ago... so surprise-surprise we have
two classrooms where we can train groups of future leaders ). Kids
are leaving the churches and seeking The Lord elsewhere because
they can't find Him in the religion and ceremonies and that applies
just as much to Pentecostal as to Free church, Lutheran, Orthodox,
Anglican, Baptist as it does to ALL Organised Religion: they WANT
what I call "inspired disorganisation" where MAN doesn't do the
organising; we just LISTEN ... And then do as we are told!

One young man ( to whom I have lent my copy of Out Of Church
Christians before I even read it myself ! ) is co-ordinating these
groups and acts as an enabler; bringing teaching from elders ( in
the "mature Christian" sense ) to beginners; arranging meetings
and encouraging these young people to keep going ! Very Book Of Acts!

The LORD is doing extraordinary things in India, in Andaman and
in Finland ... Thought you'd like to know!

-Dr Mike Story.
Here is a report from the Czech Republic. More and more people are being called into the battle. This fellow's name is Pavel Zalio

----- Original Message -----
To:
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 9:11 AM
Subject: mormon's cancer in Czech Republic

Today i was on my way to a library, when spoting a mormon's singing choir standing on the streetcorner, where one of the busiest intersections for the public transportation of this city is.

As i saw them standing there in their clean outfits, clean shaved, singing their „angelic“ songs and seducing my people (who are very ignorant about Bible, as after the fall of communism they jumped on the train of consumerism, dog eat dog lifestyle, fueled with Hollywood entertainment and for the most part they worship their own idols, gods and gurus. Seems like almost everybody here is a spiritual expert – but in the new age term of use)

People are hungry for the hope in this wicked world. If we as Christians will not give them the hope, the wolfs in a sheep's skin will come and will feed them with their lies, with their devilish doctrine. I believe that many Christians will be embarrassed on the day of judgment when they will see how much they could do for others if they would just stepped out of their comfort zones. (This is what Bible Jim would say, I guess :) )

When i saw these devil's children, these dogs, these mormons i got angry. I got filled with a holy rage.

I have to say that prior my salvation two and half years ago i was a complete peace and love person who didn't want to kill a moscito for the sake of a clean conscience and i had been vegetarian for thirteen years. I let others to use me as i had no self confidence. And i was using too, usually women. I was a dope smoker and a pleasure seeker. A sissy. Coward.

But ever since i was born again two years and half ago God filed me with a desire for justice and righteousness. I remember something like a day or two after being born of the Holy Spirit in a hotel room in China, i went to an internet cafe to search for some Christian sites as i knew nothing about Christians and true Christianity (growing in a communist regime, raised by a communist father who was a teacher of Marxism-Leninism at a military academy until he shot himself to death after the fall of the regime. He was a good father, eventhough at the age of 15 i batteled him, having idols different from his own. My father paid the price for believing the lie, but who knows.... i was not there till the very end....only God was.)

There was a sign in that internet cafe: No smoking. Many young Chinese seemed not to care about such sign. So i asked the guy next to me if he could put his cigarette down, i told him that it bothers me and showed him a sign on the wall. He put the cigarette down. I was excited about such an easy victory but the air was still heavy with the smoke. I noticed another guy holding a lit cigarette in his mouth while shouting and yelling some one syllable words, probably „fire“ or „kill him“ in Chinese but i am not sure (playing a computer game with others in the room). I stood up and came to him and asked him if he could put his cigarette down and showed him a sign on the wall. He decided to ignore me, although he knew what was the reason i had approached him. As i was waiting for his reaction i noticed some eastern religion pagan necklet around his neck, which they wear thinking it will protect them or give them the power or money or other things people of the world desire. I asked him once again to put his cigarette down, this time he just uttered a word towards me and it was not a friendly word.

I stood there next to him little more waiting if he would just put his cigarette down but he kept ignoring me so i just came closer to him and took a cigarette out his mouth.

The king's strength also loveth judgment ( Psalms 99:4 )

In a second he was on his feet and tried some kung-fu or something kicks. I felt blood in my veins. It felt soooo good. I was longing for a real life and real power for so long, and now with the Lord Jesus i had all i dreamt about and even more. I had a new life, new heart and although i knew nothing about theology i knew...........Jesus was not a loser!!!!!!! I stayed calm. The guy was soon wrestled by his friends and i just walked away.

Later on back in a hotel room i was wondering if it was a right Christian approach but until today God didn't come to destroy me for such an action.

I have got fear of God but at the same time i know He didn't give me slave spirit but son's spirit. Haleluyah!!!!
May be this story is a little stupid for you but bare in mind that until my newborn experience i was a complete coward. My bilogical father's death threw me under a tremendous unconcious guilt and shame. But i would need a Saviour even without my father killing himself. Although i always tried to be strong i became a weaker and weaker. Seeking approval of people, while having hidden anger and pain in my heart, proving my manhood with women. Oh shameful lifestyle. Not to mention all that occult and psychology mess i was involved in, dope smoking, some LSD and mashroom trips. I love to give glory to my Lord for all He did for me.

Words cannot describe how thankful i am to the Lord Jesus to give me another chance in my life and although i sometimes stumble with self doubts and guilt concience, i know who i trust – Lord of the lords. King of the kings. There is nobody like Him. I love Jesus because He firstly loved me. Oh He is soooooooo good.

So when i saw these wolfs in sheep's skins – mormons – i jumped on a mass of snow which was there after a snow removal and openly rebuked that sirens' weeping.

I message was brief and to the point. I warned people not to fall into mormons' deceptions and warned mormons about Lord Jesus coming with a sharp two edged sword, „that with it he should smite the nations.“ (Revelations 19:15)

When i was finished one mormon was running after me.

From my experience discussions with these cults usually leads to nowhere and only makes one more angry so i just kept going my way. But he was somehow glued to my back so finally i turned to him and told him that i don't talk to devil's servants. He wished me nice day and left.

But i don't want the enemy to think they are superior to us who serve one and only God - Jesus Christ (not an angel or something) so after a while and after a short prayer I went back to the spot and rebuked them once again, this time adding more information about their false doctrine. They were answering me with pity smiles, i guess you all know these smiles. But i know that sooner or later the terror of the Lord will fall upon them!!!

I pray that these people will find their way to heavens through Jesus Christ's blood sacrifice on the cross only and that they will repent of their false teaching. I also pray that this Czech, one time godly and bold church (John Huss, Moravian brethren), will wake up and will take the sword of the Word once again to shine it in the open air.

May the glory of omnipotent and omniscient God stays with you now and forever and ever!

God bless you.

Pavel
Brno, Czech Republic

i am just so excited, comments welcome
Here is an intersting piece from overseas, Ruben, bob, and Dennis Agajanian are all long time street preachers.

Gentlemen bobby just called me for he has been in contact with Dennis who is traveling is Franklin Graham giving reports from this outreach.

They are now in India and there are literally hundreds of thousands of people are coming to the stadium and just standing outside due to the overflow and 10,000 coming to Christ in one day.

So far they ministered in Rome , Jordon , Syria and wanted to stop in Haiti but had issues with their visa but get this........Hillary Clinton got involved and got them in…..go figure.

They will be headed for Africa, Nairobi and Sedan in about 5 days, Dennis is doing well and in contact with bob personally and this report taken from a phone call from a working bob.

Remember these in your PRAYERS.
Gary Ernsthausen said:
I like to comment on articles that have been posted but not yet commented on. The thing about Street preaching would to me be like sowing the seed on stoney ground. I joined Team Sarah because of what I saw in her, I really would rather sow seed on good ground. I don't mean to disagree but that just seems to be a part of life, why take a big chance when there might be a better spot.

Gary, the reason to preach to all the world, to every creature is God is just. Everyone must be given at least one opportunity to make peace with God. Notice what it says about preaching in Mt 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

For a witness, Gary. We will be able to defeat every evil accusation against God and His justice that will come up in the judgment. We will testify that they WERE told, that they had a chance, that God is still just and that thir damnation was their own choice.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

James Bartlett posted a status
"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxdsVZ6VLsk This is my 1st attempt at doing a teaching on Youtube"
Jun 1
Juanita added a discussion to the group March to Honor
Aug 19, 2020
Juanita posted a group
Aug 19, 2020
Profile IconAlexandria, Kacee Holmes, Trish and 2 more joined KingdomInsight
Aug 19, 2020
Juanita and Pascal Musore are now friends
Jul 13, 2019
Pascal Musore posted a status
"Lets change our world"
Jul 4, 2019
"Prayer that you have made acquaintances with the project, for more information or questions, write to me I am at your disposal"
Jul 4, 2019
"electricity in Africa and around the world, we already have several projects that are in progress, we lack some support from you"
Jul 4, 2019
"People from around the world, I come to you to talk about my humanitarian association which aims to fight against famines, no drinking water"
Jul 4, 2019
Ginny Reid Radtke replied to Juanita's discussion Chapter 3. Not my job. in the group 2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication
"What a thought provoking chapter! Interesting that change is only possible if there is hope; Yes I…"
Jun 20, 2019
James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

Prayer. Learning to be Intentional.

This is a Call to Prayer!When God intends to move, He calls us to prayer.  He is calling.  Let's be…See More
Jun 18, 2019
Ginny Reid Radtke joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Jun 16, 2019
Michael is now a member of KingdomInsight
Jun 15, 2019
Ginny Reid Radtke and Juanita are now friends
Jun 14, 2019
James Bartlett replied to Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch in the group 2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication
"A "Church" House, Building, Temple, etc. is the House of the Lord, it is a place we come…"
Jun 11, 2019
James Bartlett liked Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch
Jun 11, 2019
James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Jun 11, 2019
James Bartlett and Robert H Patrick are now friends
Jun 11, 2019
Profile IconGinny Reid Radtke, James Pollard, Tom Christensen and 2 more joined KingdomInsight
Jun 8, 2019
Juanita's group was featured
Thumbnail

Jun 8, 2019

© 2021   Created by Juanita.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service