HOW IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD MANIFESTED

How then is it manifested? Clearly, Jesus said that those nations that do not manifest the fruits of the Kingdom of God have it taken away from them.

How is the Kingdom manifested?

Here are a few examples:

1.    When we serve God and seek His righteousness, and He adds all the necessities of life to us, this is the Kingdom (Matthew 6:33)

2.    When devils are cast out by the Spirit of God, the Kingdom is come unto you (Matthew 12:28)

3.    The Kingdom is preceded by preaching the good news of the Kingdom and repentance, which requires that you believe the gospel (that Jesus reigns over the Kingdom (Mark 1:14-15)

4.    The Kingdom’s arrival is “with power”, as in signs and wonders and unusual things (Mark 9:1)

5.    You cannot trust in riches and enter into the Kingdom (Mark 10:24)

6.    Preaching the Kingdom precedes its arrival in our midst (Luke 9:60)

7.    Healing the sick is part of manifesting the Kingdom (Luke 10:19)

How then do we manifest the Kingdom, or where do we begin?

John 3:3-5 says we have to be born again and “immersed” in water and the Spirit, which cannot occur unless we repent and believe on the Gospel, confessing that Jesus Christ is Lord and is risen from the dead (Acts 2:38, Romans 10:9, Philippians 2:11). That is, obviously, where it starts.

You need to be a member of KingdomInsight to add comments!

Join KingdomInsight

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Should'nt the Kingdom be manifest wherever the true followers are? If that is the case then it is indeed wherever the true followers are. again I state the kingdom is wherever we are in him, doing his will.

Steve Belttari said:
    I think that we begin by realizing the position that we have retreated to, and planning a strategy from that position. Unlike carnal warfare, where ones position is obvious, our marginalization in the spiritual war that we are in, may not be as apparent. Jesus said that He would build His Church and the gates of hell would not prevail against it. Ultimately, Jesus is the master strategist, and it is up to us to seek Him and find our position in His Kingdom. This has led me to a new Chuch called Ekklesia, which worships God at a public high school. Our pastor is going through the book of Acts. If this post-modern Ekklesia is the real deal, then signs, wonders, miracles, healing, etc... will happen in the heart of darkness as we go through Acts. If Ekklesia is not the real deal, then I guess we will get a good history lesson on early Christianity. I'm confident that the former will happen, and if God's Kingdom can manifest there-who knows where it can spread to.

Steve
  • That is how I understand it . The kingdom is with us because he is in us so then we just need to be living demonstrations of it or do I have that wrong? I mean wherever we go in his name the kingdom isn't seperated as something outside of our inner being it is what we as believers are born into. Does that make sense?
  • I think that we begin by realizing the position that we have retreated to, and planning a strategy from that position. Unlike carnal warfare, where ones position is obvious, our marginalization in the spiritual war that we are in, may not be as apparent. Jesus said that He would build His Church and the gates of hell would not prevail against it. Ultimately, Jesus is the master strategist, and it is up to us to seek Him and find our position in His Kingdom. This has led me to a new Chuch called Ekklesia, which worships God at a public high school. Our pastor is going through the book of Acts. If this post-modern Ekklesia is the real deal, then signs, wonders, miracles, healing, etc... will happen in the heart of darkness as we go through Acts. If Ekklesia is not the real deal, then I guess we will get a good history lesson on early Christianity. I'm confident that the former will happen, and if God's Kingdom can manifest there-who knows where it can spread to.

Steve
  • For tweeting

How do we SEE the Kingdom of God? http://bit.ly/cy3iGI #KingdomInsight
  • Yes! This is what we need to see!
This reply was deleted.