In these days of growing uncertainty concerning our worldly comforts, God is laying an increasingly heavier burden on many peoples hearts to get out there and tell the entire world "The end is coming soon!!!" Often times it makes no sense to us. We know that they don't want to hear us. The Lord will not and can not return until the entire world has been warned. Our God is good in every way. Before the end can come, every body must be given the chance to get ready for the day of judgment. It is God's obligation on us to make sure that on that day, not one mouth will be able to accuse God of wrongdoing. Every mouth will be stopped, because ALL will have been told. Whether they accept or reject is immaterial. Our responsibility is to make the choice known so that everyone will have heard. If we love God as we say we do, and if we love the people as we are commanded to do, we will do whatever we can to reach the lost. One can not stand on the sidelines and watch multitudes being herded into destruction and not be moved. In the end, those who refused the call of God will be judged. As will also those who refused the Lord's call to take the message to the lost. Whether they hear or forebear, we will acquit ourselves of our duty to the Lord and to them. If we refuse, we also may be led to the lake with them. Remember this, saints, that there will be many who profess Christ going into the lake of fire along with those reject him outrightly.. Mt 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. 24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. 26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: Tit 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate. If we hear, we must do. I heard the call and started preaching at Penn State right after Easter of 1977. How about you? Do you find yourself mulling over going into the streets to preach, but you can't seem to get started? That is how I started. I found myself thinking about witnessing to students all the time. Within several months, I left my job as a top programmer at Fidelity Bank in Philadlphia and went to State College to do whatever the Lord wanted. In April of 1977, I began to preach. Glory to God, it is the best thing I have ever done. Do you want to learn how to preach, or do you want to find like minded people to stand with? Are you burdened for the lost, truly burdened. When you listen to Fox news at night, do you weep at the pathetic state of the multitudes rushing to their own death? If yes to these questions, you are being called by God to this kind of ministry. The best thing you can do is to not "kick against the goad", but to sanctify your heart to the Lord, and THROW yourself into what He is leading you to do. This summer, here at Kingdom, we will be holding a school of preaching. All you who want to do this, and to fully understand what God desires of the preaching in these last days,
Come to Mansfield this summer!
Come to our School of Preaching, be taught by some of the most experienced street preachers in the world. Many of us have been preaching for over 30 years. As we have continued to preach, we have seen the Lord first hand raising up more men to do the work. Truly the harvest is HUGE but the workers are still too few.
Come to Mansfield this summer!
If you have any interest, please email me or Juanita here at Kingdom Insight. If there are problems that need to be overcome, let us know so we can help. The hour is late, the work is still undone. Com on and get started. Bro Cope

Snippets.wmv

You need to be a member of KingdomInsight to add comments!

Join KingdomInsight

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Trooper,
    Are you free to travel? There are a couple of good schools you could attend, here is a link for one http://www.soapasn.com. There are others, but I would have to be at home to find the information for you. Concerning the school that is going to be held in Mansfield, we have not set a date for it yet. When we do everybody on this site will be emailed.

Bro Cope
  • Hey Bro,
    It's great to have you back in town. The training sounds exciting! Hopefully many will want to come and learn. During the summer and fall I'd be happy to take folks with me to the college to show them how easy it is to witness to students one on one.
  • I created a bit.ly link for this post: http://bit.ly/TrainingOpenAir You can see who clicked the link by visiting http://bit.ly/info/TrainingOpenAir
  • Jacinta,
    The specific dates have not been set yet, but it will most likely be in early July. The steering committe is meeting on June 3 and 4 to hammer some of these questions out. Hang in there and check back. We will be announcing once we have it nailed down.

Bro
  • I would love to know more
    What is the duration of the training and when does it start?
    What are the related costs?

I am a Kenyan from Africa and am very passionate about sharing the gospel with the lost.I am the founder of Royal Life Springs-a Christian ministry whose mission is "to Strengthen the family and reconcile it to God for the healing of the church and nations"
    I am currently visiting nd am in New Jersey
  • I'm tweeting this discussion! You can just copy and paste the tweet into twitter to tweet it too!

Are you being called to Open Air Preaching, but want to learn how? http://tiny.cc/Training4OpenAirPreaching750
  • Mary Brown said:
    I am interested in the teaching and training that you have to offer

Thank You,
    Mary Brown

Mary - the time is now soon to kick off the training... if you are interested, let's connect on e-mail!
  • Mary,

I'm afraid I won't be able to provide you anything for at least a couple of weeks. I am in Ohio, preaching at schools in the Columbus area, finishing up the school year. When the school year is over, I will get back to your request. In the meantime, what would be most helpful would be if you could formulate specific questions for me to address. If I tried to tell you all that I know, I would be looking at a 500 page book. I have been studying preaching almost exclusively for about 32 years. There is a MASSIVE amount to know qand to think about. The best way for you to get understanding is for you to start out with what you already know or would like to know, and allow me to build you a scriptural structure, line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little, there a little. The whole house will then come together in your mind based upon your understanding process, and not mine.

This advice, I also send out to anyone who wants to know more about street preaching.

Bro Cope
  • I am interested in the teaching and training that you have to offer

Thank You,
    Mary Brown
  • Rich, It is good to hear that you are still zealous for the Lord after all these years. I am Bro Cope, and would you believe I am writing this from Jed Smock's home in Columbia Missouri? Jed is heading home to night, and he and I will be covering the Missouri, Kansas area for the next couple of weeks.

We have been faithful for many years to the call of open air preaching. As we approach the end, we see a many-fold increase in the number of preachers. On some campuses, we have to choose a different spot because the spot we normally use is being used by another preacher. Almost have to take a number to be able to preach.

There is building a large pressure behind the spiritual dam that is holding back revival. I can see the cracks developing, and the water squirting out under pressure. Let us recommit ourselves to the task. It can not be that the end will come with Satan owning the harvest. No, the harvest is the Lord's.

Bro Cope
This reply was deleted.