KingdomInsight

Creating a Learning Network for Kingdom Builders!

Hello, this is Barb and I work for Kingdom System Integrators a sister company of Kingdom Tapes and Electronics. Would love to discuss this topic with anyone whom has questions. So many people I talk to just assume you can just buy any video projector, put it up and you are seeing a great picture whether you are watching television with it, or DVD's or using Easy Worship, or Power Point. This is so far from the truth, but let's discuss it!!

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The color of the wall and the texture are actually a HUGE factor in why the picture does not look good along with the lumens of your projector... A wall that is sheetrock for exapmle is poursous thus disipating some of the color, where a shiny wall like a laminate paneling gives a real harsh glow. We did not know this till we did all the research for our projector and then got the perfect one for our lighting and hung it and now are hughes are off quite a bit. Wel I started researching on the internet for what we can do and reading about it and i found a site that had screen goo... In essence you paint it on your wall and it makes the actual wall like a pull down screen. Just google it SCREEN GOO... there are several sites that sell it and I went and read all the tech info on it and learned TONS!! WE are going to get it for our church

Barbara Sargent said:
Good Morning Lisa, sorry to have taken so long to reply. I do not believe the color of the wall is the problem, but more that the video projector and the computer both have different resolutions. If you were to take the projector and take the size of that final image down; you would see a much better picture. When purchasing a video projector, you want the best resolution you can buy. Also the colors in the video projector and the colors in the computer are totally different. When we are installing two video projectors side by side, it is important to know what video projectors you can put side by side that will project the same colors. Very important!!! Thank you for your questions. If I can help with any other questions, please let me know as I will try to be more prompt with my answer. Apologies!!
Hi Sheryl

I wanted to take a second and read your post and I think there are a few items that I want to share with you about Screen Goo. In 2007 I did a rather large video system install in a church in Florida. This church was also under the same thought process where using a screen was no the way to go and projecting on a wall was. The issue is that Goo System never really thought this would be used in a large format system most Screen Goo is used in Home theater systems for example

I hope you can see that picture.
Now with that I just wanted you to have both side of the facts Because Yes Screen Goo is great but it is still paint and as you pointed out that does make a difference.
Do you recommend Easy Worship or do you know of any program you recommend more than Easy Worship?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

James Bartlett posted a status
"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxdsVZ6VLsk This is my 1st attempt at doing a teaching on Youtube"
Jun 1
Juanita added a discussion to the group March to Honor
Aug 19, 2020
Juanita posted a group
Aug 19, 2020
Profile IconAlexandria, Kacee Holmes, Trish and 2 more joined KingdomInsight
Aug 19, 2020
Juanita and Pascal Musore are now friends
Jul 13, 2019
Pascal Musore posted a status
"Lets change our world"
Jul 4, 2019
"Prayer that you have made acquaintances with the project, for more information or questions, write to me I am at your disposal"
Jul 4, 2019
"electricity in Africa and around the world, we already have several projects that are in progress, we lack some support from you"
Jul 4, 2019
"People from around the world, I come to you to talk about my humanitarian association which aims to fight against famines, no drinking water"
Jul 4, 2019
Ginny Reid Radtke replied to Juanita's discussion Chapter 3. Not my job. in the group 2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication
"What a thought provoking chapter! Interesting that change is only possible if there is hope; Yes I…"
Jun 20, 2019
James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

Prayer. Learning to be Intentional.

This is a Call to Prayer!When God intends to move, He calls us to prayer.  He is calling.  Let's be…See More
Jun 18, 2019
Ginny Reid Radtke joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Jun 16, 2019
Michael is now a member of KingdomInsight
Jun 15, 2019
Ginny Reid Radtke and Juanita are now friends
Jun 14, 2019
James Bartlett replied to Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch in the group 2019 Review of The Seed - Pre-Publication
"A "Church" House, Building, Temple, etc. is the House of the Lord, it is a place we come…"
Jun 11, 2019
James Bartlett liked Juanita's discussion Preface - The Seed 2019 Pre-Launch
Jun 11, 2019
James Bartlett joined Juanita's group
Thumbnail

People are confused.   We know how to 'do church'.  Church happens every Sunday morning.   How do…See More
Jun 11, 2019
James Bartlett and Robert H Patrick are now friends
Jun 11, 2019
Profile IconGinny Reid Radtke, James Pollard, Tom Christensen and 2 more joined KingdomInsight
Jun 8, 2019
Juanita's group was featured
Thumbnail

Jun 8, 2019

© 2021   Created by Juanita.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service