Drum Roll.... Dramatic Pause... Another Drum Roll... I love the drama, don't you? And the winner is... Paul Mattson!!!!!!!!!!!! You can enter by inviting people to our community and by posting! All who invite people before the last entry day, March 24th will be in the drawing for a Red Lobster Gift Certificate! DRAWING Details! The drawing is for a Red Lobster $25 Gift Certificate!!!! Enter once by inviting people to KingdomInsight. Enter AGAIN by simply POSTING anywhere on the site and letting HappyPappy know you posted by sending him an e-mail. (He's always at the top of the Members tab. You need to make friends with him to send e-mails) The certificate will be sent to you by mail. Last Entry Day: March 24th, 9:00 a.m. EST Previous contest winners include: Val, Prince Danny, CindylovesJohnwf and Christina. You could be the next winner! :-)

You need to be a member of KingdomInsight to add comments!

Join KingdomInsight

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Paul Mattson is the winner!
  • Happy Pappy said:
    Happy Pappy said:
    >Happy Pappy said:
    CITE>Happy Pappy said:
    And more entries!!!!
    Terri's Pride is in!

Katey Raymond
    Dona Dean
    Jimmy Green
    Donna Lady
    Sarah Johns! Twice - one for posting and letting me know and once for inviting!!!
    Donna Reese
    Sheryl - TWO entries, one for inviting and one for letting me know she posted!!!
    April Holleman and Dave Knauss are in!!!
    Paul Mattson
    Bill Collier
    Dona Dean
    Mary Anny Conte
    Godisall
    Katie - TWO entries, one for inviting people and one for letting me know she posted, way to go, Katie!
    Matt Hoppes
    Pat McDonnel
    Byron Stewart
    Deborah
    Jack Frost
    Prince Danny
    Carolyn Mair
    April Holleman
    Joffre
    Lisa
    Keep 'em coming!!! WHEEEEEE
  • WHeeee - way to go!!!!!!!!!!!1

katey raymond said:
    3 of the many I invited tonight have joined so far. Getting hungry, lol.
  • 3 of the many I invited tonight have joined so far. Getting hungry, lol.
  • Happy Pappy said:
    >Happy Pappy said:
    CITE>Happy Pappy said:
    And more entries!!!!
    Katey Raymond is in!

Dona Dean
    Jimmy Green
    Donna Lady
    Sarah Johns! Twice - one for posting and letting me know and once for inviting!!!
    Donna Reese
    Sheryl - TWO entries, one for inviting and one for letting me know she posted!!!
    Paul Mattson
    Bill Collier
    Dona Dean
    Mary Anny Conte
    Godisall
    Katie - TWO entries, one for inviting people and one for letting me know she posted, way to go, Katie!
    Matt Hoppes
    Pat McDonnel
    Byron Stewart
    Deborah
    Jack Frost
    Prince Danny
    Carolyn Mair
    April Holleman
    Joffre
    Lisa
  • >Happy Pappy said:
    CITE>Happy Pappy said:
    And more entries!!!!
    Dona Dean is in!

Jimmy Green
    Donna Lady
    Donna Reese
    Paul Mattson
    Bill Collier
    Dona Dean
    Mary Anny Conte
    Godisall
    Matt Hoppes
    Pat McDonnel
    Byron Stewart
    Deborah
    Jack Frost
    Prince Danny
    Carolyn Mair
    April Holleman
    Joffre
    Lisa
  • Happy Pappy said:
    CITE>Happy Pappy said:
    And more entries!!!!
    Jimmy Green is in!

Donna Lady
    Donna Reese
    Paul Mattson
    Bill Collier
    Dona Dean
    Mary Anny Conte
    Godisall
    Matt Hoppes
    Pat McDonnel
    Byron Stewart
    Deborah
    Jack Frost
    Prince Danny
    Carolyn Mair
    April Holleman
    Joffre
    Lisa
  • Prince Danny, Larue and Lynne!

Thanks for your feedback!
  • OK, Happy not being real happy to go into this story, here goes:

I invited my complete mailing address, (or almost all) that consists of approx. 50 fine folks. Some maybe a little flaky or they would not be on my e-mailing list, OK they all are a little flaky, which is neither here or there. Either way, I told them that KingdomInsight was a place they would want to be, if the World should come to an end. ( I think that frightened them, among other things) I also invited all 63, friends in my social network, plus a couple of more that I won't mention. So that makes about 115 people I have sent out messages of whom I was only ask to be taken off their e-mailing list by just a few. BTW being asked to be deleted from my e-mailing list had nothing at all with KingdomInsight, which I will not go into at this time.
    These people have borderline personalities, big time. To give you an example:

When I went into this card shop to pick out a birthday card for one of these so called friends. I ask the lady in the shop to help me decide on the card, she said: "What is your friend like?" I told her! Then she told me to get out, or she would call security!

Now I must add: You think my friends are flaky, read the list of names of those asked to join.

Much love and blessings, TraveLight! and stay Happy.
  • Phil Driskel is a great Trumpet Player for the glory of the Lord. I have heard Him play in person and He is one of the best in his field of music. The CD's would make a very good prize for anyone. Blessings
This reply was deleted.